Limelight Forums

Full Version: You!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Nov 29, 2016, 04:04 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]It has been awhile so thought I'd post an updated pic of me with less hair and the usual overly happy and thrilled expression.

-Snipped Image-

Loooking like your enjoying yourself, Wulfy x)
(Nov 29, 2016, 04:59 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 29, 2016, 04:04 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]It has been awhile so thought I'd post an updated pic of me with less hair and the usual overly happy and thrilled expression.

-Snipped Image-

Break time at work.  Living it up.
(Nov 29, 2016, 05:36 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 29, 2016, 04:59 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]

-Snipped Image-

Break time at work.  Living it up.

Car break is best break
I'll be the first to say it.

Wulf looks like a mix between Heisenberg (Walter White) and Gordon Freeman.
(Dec 1, 2016, 01:50 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be the first to say it.

Wulf looks like a mix between Heisenberg (Walter White) and Gordon Freeman.

[Image: BIcNB4z.jpg][Image: HT24TJf.jpg]
I thought it would be a funny idea to make it happen with Project Murphy..I was mistaken
When your friend goes to the bathroom, make sure you take advantage of the situation and wear her ridiculous looking coat for a fabulous picture.

[Image: 9e6728fd8dc6acd53600abde852caffe.jpg]

[Image: HPO2GdE.jpg]

Hmmm....

[Image: e0do1gZ.png]
(Dec 1, 2016, 07:26 PM)Blurr Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmmm....

Is there a problem?
(Dec 1, 2016, 07:37 PM)Obay Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 1, 2016, 07:26 PM)Blurr Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmmm....

Is there a problem?
Don't believe there is.
The truth is out there
(Dec 1, 2016, 08:32 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]The truth is out there

*Breaking Bad Spoiler*

(Dec 1, 2016, 10:12 PM)Blurr Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 1, 2016, 08:32 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]The truth is out there

*Breaking Bad Spoiler*

It was all a trick. I moved to Arkansas and dug in deep into the internet world.
Damn!You are a real badmin!
[Image: ubnfa.jpg]

Comforting this poor guy while a coworker and I were trying to get a hold of the owner.
(Dec 2, 2016, 05:13 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ubnfa.jpg]

Comforting this poor guy while a coworker and I were trying to get a hold of the owner.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DOG WHY DID HE NEED COMFORTING IS HE OKAY