Limelight Forums

Full Version: You!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How dab became horrible
Clippty Clop its O clock

OT: you like your hitler saluting.... then again anyone who dabs does to me.
Well, you managed to fuck up a dab.. A move many retards nail successfully.
(May 11, 2017, 11:41 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you managed to fuck up a dab.. A move many retards nail successfully.

And don't you forget it
xDDDDDDDDDDD
(May 12, 2017, 12:20 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 11, 2017, 11:41 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you managed to fuck up a dab.. A move many retards nail successfully.

And don't you forget it

*Mission failed. Return to the base*
[Image: M4VutR9.png]
Me in my natural habitat in...Law Enforcement Class (High School). A couple weeks ago?
[Image: CKbwAMG.png]
Me at a Police Explorers comp. I am the tall white dude with curly hair.

P.S. My hair is now cut waaaaaayyyyy down now.
[Image: zwbNKex.jpg]

"Hey gurrrls"

*Twitches with eyes*
(May 25, 2017, 10:05 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ][Image: zwbNKex.jpg]

"Hey gurrrls"

*Twitches with eyes*

Rich boiiii
i swear thats not fucking 200 meters,thats like 50 meters my dude
(May 27, 2017, 08:24 PM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]i swear thats not fucking 200 meters,thats like 50 meters my dude

One side is 50m, 4x50=200
oh lmao i thought you only did it once,didnt watch the whole vid as its literally just you swimming
(May 27, 2017, 08:22 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]
Me swimming 200 freestyle, you can hear my friends, coach, etc yelling my name. You can also hear "Vatipää" Big Grin I was swimmimg alone so that didnt go very well

slow
(May 27, 2017, 08:29 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 27, 2017, 08:22 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]
Me swimming 200 freestyle, you can hear my friends, coach, etc yelling my name. You can also hear "Vatipää" Big Grin I was swimmimg alone so that didnt go very well

slow

Maybe because I had 3min pause after I had swimmed backstroke. Post your video Wink
(May 11, 2017, 06:10 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: OshOkjK.jpg]

Took this back in early April. I'm that dank meme on the front row, left side with the hat and Trump shirt. Let's just say my pun game was on par with our dabs.

I'm sorry but your right arm looks like your saluting hitler and not dabbing.