Limelight Forums

Full Version: You!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Oct 4, 2016, 12:44 AM)Porg Wrote: [ -> ] Bark with a Paedo tache last week, the Brynn bullied me about it so

Bark after he worked out how to use a razor

fucking hell, what are you
(Jul 6, 2018, 04:41 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 4, 2016, 12:44 AM)Porg Wrote: [ -> ] Bark with a Paedo tache last week, the Brynn bullied me about it so

Bark after he worked out how to use a razor

fucking hell, what are you

We don't talk about that anymore..... Now I just throw shit gang signs and think I'm cool.

I did also find a photo of me way too drunk dancing with a ushanka and sunglasses at the last Insomnia but we'll save that one for a rainy day
(Jul 6, 2018, 03:50 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 6, 2018, 03:16 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

So after I graduated from my two-year Law Enforcement course yesterday, which I am still very excited about, it left me with a normal/proper picture.
I figured it was only fair to post a picture of me here too as, after all, it's been more than two years since I have been around Limelight.

Some of my closer friends here have already seen pictures of me during training, in uniform, on-duty/at my internship(s), etc. but I figured a graduation picture was more fitting to post here to keep it 'casual/formal'.
Who knows, maybe more will follow, maybe they won't. I usually don't take a whole lot of selfies.

[Image: kPCjBw5.jpg]
so u are NOT black?

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Michael Peña anyone? Hm. Wesley is gonna hate me for this.[/color]
(Jul 6, 2018, 04:34 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 6, 2018, 03:50 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]so u are NOT black?

Scary, huh? Big Grin

Indeed, anyway congrats!

So after I graduated from my two-year Law Enforcement course yesterday, which I am still very excited about, it left me with a normal/proper picture.
I figured it was only fair to post a picture of me here too as, after all, it's been more than two years since I have been around Limelight.

Some of my closer friends here have already seen pictures of me during training, in uniform, on-duty/at my internship(s), etc. but I figured a graduation picture was more fitting to post here to keep it 'casual/formal'.
Who knows, maybe more will follow, maybe they won't. I usually don't take a whole lot of selfies.

so the guy who done his LE course still plays gmod and shouts at kids WOW!
(Jul 7, 2018, 05:12 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]

so the guy who done his LE course still plays gmod and shouts at kids WOW!
WOW!

tell me why ur not wearing a rolex, IM <:ddddddddddd
(Jul 7, 2018, 03:26 PM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Michael Peña anyone? Hm. Wesley is gonna hate me for this.[/color]

Hey man, End of Watch was cool! Big Grin

(Jul 7, 2018, 04:29 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, anyway congrats!

Thanks, buddy!
Okayyy
Me 3 years ago, when this photo was initially taken and one of the first I posted on here:
[Image: Vdlh8Q9_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Me now:
[Image: RygiUQW.jpg]
Phew
(Jul 9, 2018, 01:18 PM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: [ -> ]Okayyy
Me 3 years ago, when this photo was initially taken and one of the first I posted on here:

Me now:
Phew

MASSIVE GLOW UPPPPP
[Image: BJiy4pT.jpg]

A new one of myself. This time with messy hair and yet again I am too lazy to shave.
(Jul 9, 2018, 04:26 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 9, 2018, 01:18 PM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: [ -> ]Okayyy

Me now:
Phew

MASSIVE GLOW UPPPPP

how? he looks like a girl now
(Jul 18, 2018, 07:23 PM)roxas Wrote: [ -> ][Image: BJiy4pT.jpg]

A new one of myself. This time with messy hair and yet again I am too lazy to shave.

Hot.
(Jul 18, 2018, 08:26 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]

Hot.

vadar x roxas ?????????????
(Jul 18, 2018, 08:29 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 18, 2018, 08:26 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]

Hot.

vadar x roxas ?????????????

Hope so Love