Limelight Forums

Full Version: You!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've deleted the posts that shouldn't be on the 'You!' thread.

There's a clear line between friendly banter and humiliation - some of you crossed it.
But seriously that is a nice rack
V
(Jan 27, 2016, 08:40 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]But seriously that is a nice rack
V

That rear tho, I cant control myself after seeing this one.
I'd suggest you get a sense of humor and understand that the You thread is a place strictly for banter.

The editing of You thread photos has been a tradition since 2009
(Jan 27, 2016, 09:08 PM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]I'd suggest you get a sense of humor and understand that the You thread is a place strictly for banter.

The editing of You thread photos has been a tradition since 2009

If you want to discuss it further my inbox is always open.
I mean, I don't really take offense to anything. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jan 27, 2016, 09:51 PM)Emma Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, I don't really take offense to anything. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This girl know bantaaa
(Jan 27, 2016, 09:52 PM)Ciryl Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 27, 2016, 09:51 PM)Emma Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, I don't really take offense to anything. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This girl know bantaaa

dis gurl
This made me cringe.
Nev, you crossed the line and it's as simple as that.

There's a fine line between banter and harassment and even if Emma was "okay" with the Photoshop then it doesn't mean that it's okay to do it to other people. Just try to behave guys. I know that some of you might not see a lot of grills around; but I'd suggest trying to avoid translating your mating-call into written text.

I'm an experienced talibanter myself, but some things are best to avoid posting in public.
It is important that you all be careful with banter posts on the 'You' thread, or in any thread in that case.

In this case, no reports have been made regarding this topic, however it has been flagged up by an administrator and it starting to turn into a case of harassment. If in the future, anyone posts on a thread and they are made to feel uncomfortable and they report it, action will have to taken as we can't just let it slide. Not everyone is as laid back about these cases and can interpret it differently.

Negativity aside, try keep it civil guys!
Oops, I'll make sure to ask permission next time
Well..

[Image: attachment.php?aid=64]
Let me remind you, I am free ladies.
Please no more thirst