Limelight Forums

Full Version: You!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Nov 7, 2015, 11:27 PM)Barkles link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=lods of emone link=topic=16.msg25725#msg25725 date=1446928573]
[quote author=Maniac link=topic=16.msg25539#msg25539 date=1446814954]
-snip-

Omg haha, I thought it was a crappy photoshop job at first until I realised it was half an arm.
[/quote]

Am I the only one who doesn't get it? Sad
[/quote]

Basically, his arm didn't fit in the mirror.
[Image: H76zSRG.png]
PSA: There is a video of my twerking on youtube from about 2-4 years ago from my survival operation days. If you can find it you win a cookie, there is a catch, its not on my youtube channel but one of the other members, so good luck.

If you wanna see a 15-16 year old twerking in BDU pants and an army vest in his kitchen to support the twerking squad on SO go find it.
(Nov 8, 2015, 05:07 AM)sr603 link Wrote: [ -> ]PSA: There is a video of my twerking on youtube from about 2-4 years ago from my survival operation days. If you can find it you win a cookie, there is a catch, its not on my youtube channel but one of the other members, so good luck.

If you wanna see a 15-16 year old twerking in BDU pants and an army vest in his kitchen to support the twerking squad on SO go find it.

Unless the aforementioned cookie contains exceptional quality pot, I can't be assed. Just sayin'
(Nov 8, 2015, 08:20 AM)Toxic link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=sr603 link=topic=16.msg25758#msg25758 date=1446952028]
PSA: There is a video of my twerking on youtube from about 2-4 years ago from my survival operation days. If you can find it you win a cookie, there is a catch, its not on my youtube channel but one of the other members, so good luck.

Unless the aforementioned cookie contains exceptional quality pot, I can't be assed. Just sayin'
[/quote]

What's the matter? You have all the information you need, somewhere in the billions of videos on the internet is one of him twerking - It can't be that hard to find!
(Nov 7, 2015, 11:27 PM)Barkles link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=lods of emone link=topic=16.msg25725#msg25725 date=1446928573]
[quote author=Maniac link=topic=16.msg25539#msg25539 date=1446814954]
[Image: dyiB9M0.png]

Omg haha, I thought it was a crappy photoshop job at first until I realised it was half an arm.
[/quote]

Am I the only one who doesn't get it? Sad
[/quote]

Basically my biceps are so huge they don't fit in the mirror. I'm joking of course. The photo is taken in a mirror. My arm is rested to the side, Half of it is out of sight of the camera.
(Nov 8, 2015, 01:58 PM)GRiiM link Wrote: [ -> ]What's the matter? You have all the information you need, somewhere in the billions of videos on the internet is one of him twerking - It can't be that hard to find!

Well the community split up because meta decided to stop paying for the servers all in 1 night. and i dont remember the youtube name lol

as for the cookies ill bake anything you want in it.
I was able to see my oldest brother again yesterday. He's been living in London for the past 7 years.
[Image: xcnhc3.jpg]
Notice the resemblance?

(Nov 11, 2015, 06:41 PM)iPythonHD link Wrote: [ -> ]Do I post one of me?
Hmmmm....

I honestly don't know...

No one cares enough to make it a big deal...it's only a picture :L
Meh.... Why not?

[Image: v4qa3l17n]
[Image: VS3NI5L.jpg]
Just passin' by with a new haircut...
[Image: 303bknm.jpg]

Gotta love house parties. Gettin' them grills...
[Image: fc2le.jpg]
(Nov 16, 2015, 06:52 PM)Markus link Wrote: [ -> ]- snip -

- snip -

I search the word "grills" in google to find a this, nice to know you get grills. I do like myself a few grills on the weekend Wink

[Image: PORTA-GRILL-Accessories-001-M.jpg]
(Nov 16, 2015, 06:52 PM)Markus link Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta love house parties. Gettin' them grills...

you have a hot sister kappa
(Nov 16, 2015, 07:50 PM)LivKX link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Markus link=topic=16.msg26657#msg26657 date=1447692745]

you have a hot sister kappa
[/quote]

You can make jokes PogChamp
Considering we do not look similar to eachother at all. She is a classmate, but close. Big Grin