Limelight Forums

Full Version: You!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never got around to posting this, but hey. I figured the new year and all... why not expose the Quantum to the community.

Yes, I know it's a fuckboy selfie. I was asked to. Yes, I know it's the dog filter. It's how you look fuckboy. And yes, I know I have bushy-ass eyebrows. Pls no haterino

[Image: UcFA2MI.jpg]

This is actually really bad oh my lord.
(Jan 4, 2017, 02:43 PM)Quantum Wrote: [ -> ]I never got around to posting this, but hey. I figured the new year and all... why not expose the Quantum to the community.

Yes, I know it's a fuckboy selfie. I was asked to. Yes, I know it's the dog filter. It's how you look fuckboy. And yes, I know I have bushy-ass eyebrows. Pls no haterino

Still not getting your damn blackjack.
(Jan 4, 2017, 03:01 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 4, 2017, 02:43 PM)Quantum Wrote: [ -> ]I never got around to posting this, but hey. I figured the new year and all... why not expose the Quantum to the community.

Still not getting your damn blackjack.
You've owed me that Blackjack for like a year and a half! I NEED IT BACK.
(Dec 7, 2016, 03:25 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 6, 2016, 09:59 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: [ -> ]I don't remember any of this. I was told I drank a full slow gun and took a lot of shots from JD... and to wash it off some bulmers.

Seriously tho, can't remember this.

[Image: zXnOfp7.jpg]

[Image: 44244e7e9f8a8bf26b67e09a950bc194.jpg]

Warned. - Nacreas
wish i could go on the sesh with you lad
Keep this thread friendly guys. Punishments will be issued accordingly.
(Jan 4, 2017, 10:50 PM)Nacreas Wrote: [ -> ]Keep this thread friendly guys. Punishments will be issued accordingly.

Its a bit of banter, he knows its funny no need for other people to take it to heart
some people could take it to heart thats why they hand punishments (i believe)out for insulting others looks

ForceGhost

[Image: 33nw481.jpg]
(Jan 4, 2017, 11:26 PM)XGallagher98X Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 4, 2017, 10:50 PM)Nacreas Wrote: [ -> ]Keep this thread friendly guys. Punishments will be issued accordingly.

Its a bit of banter, he knows its funny no need for other people to take it to heart

Inappropriate nonetheless. I'll speak to Zambie regarding your post, but I strongly advise you consider what you're posting before doing so.
(Jan 5, 2017, 08:27 AM)Nacreas Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 4, 2017, 11:26 PM)XGallagher98X Wrote: [ -> ]

Inappropriate nonetheless. I'll speak to Zambie regarding your post, but I strongly advise you consider what you're posting before doing so.
I wouldn't have posted it, if i thought he wouldn't have taken it as a joke
"Punishments will be issued accordingly" so what you trying to say we cant have a bit of banta about each others pictures because their much worse on here than what i said ...
Gallagher drop it man, Nac's told you to stop.
(Jan 5, 2017, 12:07 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 33nw481.jpg]

Can I stroke your pet that is on your face? It looks fluffy.
New years.

[Image: HewDo99.jpg]
lel that edit reason though from
(Jan 5, 2017, 12:07 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 33nw481.jpg]

[Image: atpJlly.png]
can I have an autograph i'm a big fan