Limelight Forums

Full Version: You!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Feb 29, 2016, 11:18 PM)OliviaKX Wrote: [ -> ]1) No, I identify as a girl I mean that should be pretty obvious from my profile, how I usually dress etc
2) I'm aware

[Image: 2d9ffb02cd98067396acf21e9e834f55dfb8b91b.jpg]
Me at Blackpool looking at the sun.

[Image: zE6UHTm.jpg]
Haven't posted in a while, so meh. I mean, it's not like the last picture lead to an awkward Teamspeak chat, a series of poorly edited pictures and somehow an in-game wedding, right?

Got nothing to show off so here's me with a potato.

Ignore the uneven eyebrows thx

I didnt know you could get potoato in Bruneiland
(Mar 2, 2016, 05:23 PM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't posted in a while, so meh.
I had nothing to show off so here's me with a potato.

One of your eyes are a little wider then the other!
Meh, I can't say anything.

This was a few months back when I was still a little too fat, but I've fixed that now. #nomoredoublechin

[Image: Qat6M4G.jpg]
(Mar 2, 2016, 05:23 PM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't posted in a while, so meh. I mean, it's not like the last picture lead to an awkward Teamspeak chat, a series of poorly edited pictures and somehow an in-game wedding, right?

Got nothing to show off so here's me with a potato.

Ignore the uneven eyebrows thx

[Image: jlzjVMS.jpg]

Here, I fixed it. #prophotoshop
Me with my baby that has literally saved me so much times from getting put out. Soon I'll upload a picture of my 12 bore shotgun and air rifle.

Like I said IG, I am a good shooter IRL but when it comes to games every 1/50 bullets I actually hit someone haha

[Image: qXrtdXx.jpg]
(Mar 2, 2016, 05:56 PM)ZambieFarmery10 Wrote: [ -> ]Me with my baby that has literally saved me so much times from getting put out. Soon I'll upload a picture of my 12 bore shotgun and air rifle.

Like I said IG, I am a good shooter IRL but when it comes to games every 1/50 bullets I actually hit someone haha

Even with the slide locked back you've managed to break gun safety rules 1 through 4 without much effort.

You'll shoot yer eye out kid.
(Mar 2, 2016, 06:15 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 2, 2016, 05:56 PM)ZambieFarmery10 Wrote: [ -> ]Me with my baby that has literally saved me so much times from getting put out. Soon I'll upload a picture of my 12 bore shotgun and air rifle.

Even with the slide locked back you've managed to break gun safety rules 1 through 4 without much effort.

You'll shoot yer eye out kid.

I know. I knew for a fact it had no pellets, nor gas, nor a magazine in it. I made double sure of that.
(Mar 1, 2016, 08:09 PM)Humla Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 29, 2016, 11:18 PM)OliviaKX Wrote: [ -> ]1) No, I identify as a girl I mean that should be pretty obvious from my profile, how I usually dress etc
2) I'm aware

[Image: 2d9ffb02cd98067396acf21e9e834f55dfb8b91b.jpg]

Humla you're so funny Big Grin
When i was younger i had Nerf guns,

I shot myself in the eye once.

Yay.
Yo how to take selfies? pls help
The Rocketman

[Image: Cf94iCq.jpg]
(Mar 2, 2016, 07:47 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]The Rocketman

[Image: Cf94iCq.jpg]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) oh hello