Limelight Forums

Full Version: You!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who's the female friend

asking for a friend
(Jul 18, 2018, 10:34 PM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]who's the female friend

asking for a friend

Bit young for you no? 😂
(Jul 18, 2018, 10:34 PM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]who's the female friend

asking for a friend

If your on about my photo, she's older then me surprisingly. But still, too young for you I'm hoping.. Wink
if her age is on the clock she's ready for my cock
(Jul 20, 2018, 07:15 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]if her age is on the clock she's ready for my cock

girl is 17/18 most likely
(Jul 20, 2018, 07:47 PM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 20, 2018, 07:15 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]if her age is on the clock she's ready for my cock

girl is 17/18 most likely

military time works too
"Military time".. Wb time measurements everyone else in the world uses except US?
18:00 is totally legitimate ;3
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my freedom
Americas views of freedom are too harsh for my taste.
(Jul 20, 2018, 09:02 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my freedom

I don't hear any freedom.. only gunshots coming from that school over there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(Jul 20, 2018, 10:49 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 20, 2018, 09:02 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my freedom

I don't hear any freedom.. only gunshots coming from that school over there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And the crying, dying kids. *Takes a deep breath through the nose, exhaling loudly after* Ahhh~ THIS is the smell of freedom.
(Jul 18, 2018, 07:23 PM)roxas Wrote: [ -> ][Image: BJiy4pT.jpg]

A new one of myself. This time with messy hair and yet again I am too lazy to shave.

qt
[Image: 9XsMHpk.jpg]

[Image: JLOQKix.jpg]

[Image: t7ktkUP.jpg]

Went on a 1-week bike tour to Lake Garda, Italy. 
From the vivid vestas to the breathtaking isles, it was an experience and a journey I'll never forget for the rest of my life. 10/10, would recommend.

PS: I swear this thread has become a multi-blog of sorts where we all simultaneously share our life stories, and I love reading these. Keep posting guys.

[Image: Fo1FE59.jpg]
(Jul 23, 2018, 08:27 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: Fo1FE59.jpg]
atleast we dont have bullied kids gunning down other kids at school.

If we brits get bullied we may cry or like most men brush it off and deal with it, not grab our dads M16/AK out the locker put it in a bag and gun down ya best mate billy for callin you gay