Limelight Forums

Full Version: LimeLight is Boring.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Hi Guys,

Limelight is boring and the player count reflects that. Let me summarize my thoughts below then I will elaborate further:

The whole point of RP is to have an entertaining, spicier version of real life where you can be or do anything.
Why is there like 500 rules that limits everything I can do and be?

My thoughts:

Too many dumb rules, let people roleplay. The server is too sterile. 

I enjoy hopping on every couple years for a few minutes but then I remember there's only 2 people on in my timezone, then when I try to do anything fun people start complaining, and there's like 50000 micro-rules policing everything I do.

Remove all rules besides these:

- You must role play your job title
- Listen to the admins, their word is final
- Everyone is trying to have fun and roleplay, if you are deemed to be disrupting fun or roleplay, you will be punished
- This is a roleplay server, if you're not here to roleplay, leave

As an admin I used to literally turn the entire city into a warzone, spawn combine, drop weapons and straight up drop bombs from the sky. Was it unrealistic, 100% yes, did the vast majority of people enjoy it - yes, because it was fun and people could roleplay. If there were like under 10 people on the server the admins used to just do funny stupid shit, spawn random carnival dupes, giant ramps for cars, just f around and hangout. Now they'd get a report and be suspended. 

There was a turning point, where you can really no longer do stuff like that because everyone complains. "Oh you're ruining my police roleplay", "oh you're unfairly disrupting my chef kitchen". Instead of adjusting to the roleplay scenario, you had complainers. Then events got more and more sparse, and then it was like "well you can only have an event on the event server" which basically killed the idea of a server-wide RP event because you can't effectively split up the population like that.

This was a shift in the culture of City RP, especially for LimeLight. Things started really shifting towards a more serious tone with stricter guidelines on everything.

Oh, someone complained that an RP event was hosted during peak server hours and it interrupted their chef roleplay and they made a report about it. We'll need to implement restrictions on when events can be hosted. Oh, someone filed a complaint that a dictator RP ruined their family roleplay, we'll need to make a rule about that too. Like look at some of these rules, what the actual f?

10.5 - Secret Service Agents guard the president. They must not patrol or attend raids unless the president’s life is in danger. If the president/vice president both leave the game or change jobs, the secret service agents must return to and guard the Town Hall.

What? This rule alone actually ruins the entire secret service job, why are you telling people how they should roleplay a job?

10.8 - You require admin permission to become a dictator as President.

That rule is a complete joke, really? Way to ruin all the potential fun.

11.1 - You need a valid reason to raid the President (or anyone else). Do not raid the president for money, because of high taxes, because you don’t like certain laws (unless they drastically impact your character), or as retaliation for being arrested by the police due to your own actions. Before raiding the president, you need to show that you have attempted and exhausted the possibility of a peaceful resolution. You need to have an appropriate underground job set via /job before raiding anyone – don’t raid as the default “Citizen” job without using /job first.

You must attempt a peaceful negotiation before raiding, oh my god I'm literally asleep reading these. What sort of complaints made this a rule?

12.3 - Do not FailRP. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking.

Why? People in real life steal cars and take joy rides all the time, they steal cars and drive them around because they can. Why is this rule a thing, because one guy complained his car got stolen?

3.1 - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players. The action needs to be appropriate to the reason e.g massacring the entire police force is not an appropriate response to being hit with a baton by a single corrupt officer.

Why? People do crazy shit all the time. They get hit by a baton and go after the entire police force, now you have a city wide roleplay because you have a mentally unstable man on a rampage. 

Let me tell you all why the server population is so low, it's because no one over the last however-many-years has had the balls to stand up to the few players who have cried and whined. Instead of telling people, tough shit, your car got randomly stolen - it happens. Or, get over the fact the roleplay event ruined your chef roleplay, turn your restaurant into a safe-haven against the apocalypse. Limelight created a rule for every single possible unfair situation in roleplay. The result is a very vanilla, safe and boring experience. While the vast majority of players were having fun enjoying the roleplay event, one player complained. A rule was created for the one player. While the vast majority of people enjoy the thrill of a dictator, one player complained it was ruining their night. A rule was created. It went on and on and on.

In real life, there are dictators. There are people who steal cars randomly. There are corrupt cops. There are secret service who patrol the streets. There are so many things that you all have restricted, that happen all the time in real life.

tl:dr It's kind of impressive but you guys have managed to make so many rules and create such a serious culture, that your gamemode is actually more boring than real life. 

Thoughts?
I've been saying it for a long time now:

LL is a cops and robbers gamemode, with rules that strictly manage and restrict, and in many cases forbids that very kind of playstyle.

I miss the days where my secure shops had a purpose, where running any store had the very real risk of being robbed, where fishing at the docks risked you being mugged, where you risked some mofo kicking in your houses door because "I just felt like it".

The days where revolutions would form to fight off a dictatorship leading to potential hours of combat, battle lines and espionage and bribery.

The days where hobos grew to such numbers they formed their own breakaway societies that would resist any attempt by the local government to enforce ITs laws upon them.

The days where gang warfare between police and the gangs was so prevalent that you could join in with a gang and have some good fun while RPing within it.

The entire FOUNDATION of what my clan FUMUKU International was in its simplest form in its early days before it formed into what it is now, a criminal group who did as much crime as it could, without being caught and fending off other criminal groups in the process while framing them as the agressors and us as the 100% purely innocent victims in the eyes of the police and government.

To this day, with few exceptions, this is still how we operated, conducting clandestine criminal operations to fund and inspire our RP.

The RP that I and my friends conducted on FL and LL over the course of 10 years was not born from everything around us being orderly and peaceful, but from being chaotic and violent. 

This drove us to be creative and work within the situations we came across and generate solutions for the problems we faced, and from these solutions RP naturally formed and characters were created and played.

These days, I have a hard time bringing myself to want to play on LL, the last few times I did, it was as vauld noted: To sterile. 

I faced little hardship, saw little chaos and because of this, i found myself less inspired to be creative and stay online and at all times I would think of that  rule list, and worry that 29 days later after any situation, I may be faced with a PR because someone didn't like how something went.

I'd like things to go back to those days of IC chaos and strife, it bred such wonderful memories, RP ideas and build concepts from everyone.
(Apr 27, 2020, 04:40 AM)Vauld Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,

Limelight is boring and the player count reflects that. Let me summarize my thoughts below then I will elaborate further:

The whole point of RP is to have an entertaining, spicier version of real life where you can be or do anything.

My thoughts:

I enjoy hopping on every couple years for a few minutes but then I remember there's only 2 people on in my timezone, then when I try to do anything fun people start complaining, and there's like 50000 micro-rules policing everything I do.

- Everyone is trying to have fun and roleplay, if you are deemed to be disrupting fun or roleplay, you will be punished

As an admin I used to literally turn the entire city into a warzone, spawn combine, drop weapons and straight up drop bombs from the sky. Was it unrealistic, 100% yes, did the vast majority of people enjoy it - yes, because it was fun and people could roleplay. If there were like under 10 people on the server the admins used to just do funny stupid shit, spawn random carnival dupes, giant ramps for cars, just f around and hangout. Now they'd get a report and be suspended. 

There was a turning point, where you can really no longer do stuff like that because everyone complains. "Oh you're ruining my police roleplay", "oh you're unfairly disrupting my chef kitchen". Instead of adjusting to the roleplay scenario, you had complainers. Then events got more and more sparse, and then it was like "well you can only have an event on the event server" which basically killed the idea of a server-wide RP event because you can't effectively split up the population like that.

This was a shift in the culture of City RP, especially for LimeLight. Things started really shifting towards a more serious tone with stricter guidelines on everything.

Oh, someone complained that an RP event was hosted during peak server hours and it interrupted their chef roleplay and they made a report about it. We'll need to implement restrictions on when events can be hosted. Oh, someone filed a complaint that a dictator RP ruined their family roleplay, we'll need to make a rule about that too. Like look at some of these rules, what the actual f?

10.5 - Secret Service Agents guard the president. They must not patrol or attend raids unless the president’s life is in danger. If the president/vice president both leave the game or change jobs, the secret service agents must return to and guard the Town Hall.

What? This rule alone actually ruins the entire secret service job, why are you telling people how they should roleplay a job?

11.1 - You need a valid reason to raid the President (or anyone else). Do not raid the president for money, because of high taxes, because you don’t like certain laws (unless they drastically impact your character), or as retaliation for being arrested by the police due to your own actions. Before raiding the president, you need to show that you have attempted and exhausted the possibility of a peaceful resolution. You need to have an appropriate underground job set via /job before raiding anyone – don’t raid as the default “Citizen” job without using /job first.

You must attempt a peaceful negotiation before raiding, oh my god I'm literally asleep reading these. What sort of complaints made this a rule?

12.3 - Do not FailRP. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking.

Why? People in real life steal cars and take joy rides all the time, they steal cars and drive them around because they can. Why is this rule a thing, because one guy complained his car got stolen?

3.1 - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players. The action needs to be appropriate to the reason e.g massacring the entire police force is not an appropriate response to being hit with a baton by a single corrupt officer.

Why? People do crazy shit all the time. They get hit by a baton and go after the entire police force, now you have a city wide roleplay because you have a mentally unstable man on a rampage. 

Let me tell you all why the server population is so low, it's because no one over the last however-many-years has had the balls to stand up to the few players who have cried and whined. Instead of telling people, tough shit, your car got randomly stolen - it happens. Or, get over the fact the roleplay event ruined your chef roleplay, turn your restaurant into a safe-haven against the apocalypse. Limelight created a rule for every single possible unfair situation in roleplay. The result is a very vanilla, safe and boring experience. While the vast majority of players were having fun enjoying the roleplay event, one player complained. A rule was created for the one player. While the vast majority of people enjoy the thrill of a dictator, one player complained it was ruining their night. A rule was created. It went on and on and on.

In real life, there are dictators. There are people who steal cars randomly. There are corrupt cops. There are secret service who patrol the streets. There are so many things that you all have restricted, that happen all the time in real life.

tl:dr It's kind of impressive but you guys have managed to make so many rules and create such a serious culture, that your gamemode is actually more boring than real life. 

Thoughts?
 Alrighty,

- On your list of rules not to remove, you kind of leave out some of the basics. Like RDM, VDM, etc.

- Honestly I am not necessarily opposed to downtime. Problem is you have to make sure that you do not go out of your way to force somebody into whatever madness you are creating during said downtime. For example, if a cop does not want to participate, and you blow up his car because of an "Alien Invasion" event you are doing during said downtime, expect to be reported.

- Events can be held on the main server as far as I am aware of.

- Like I said, just make sure you give people the option to not participate. Forcing people into an event is bound to upset the playerbase. Sometimes an event sounds interesting and I want to participate, other times, it sounds horrible, and I will stay on the opposite side of the map. I do not complain, instead I simply do not participate. This allows the people who are interested to have fun, along with the people who are not interested.

- About rule 10.5, I was honestly thinking about writing a suggestion for this rule. When there is no President or Vice President on, I do think that the Secret Service should be able to leave the Nexus. After all, the Secret Service are not exclusively a protection agency. They also investigate;
  • Counterfeiting law violations

• Financial fraud, including banking, access device, advance fee, and computer fraud, financial document counterfeiting, and money laundering

• Computer hacker attacks on national telecommunications, computer network, financial, and banking infrastructure
The question is how do implement financial crimes into the server? Figure out a way to do that, and then you can have the Secret Service leave the Nexus.

- 10.8 Now I completely agree with this rule, the last thing I think a majority of the people want is a low hour becoming president and ordering the mass execution of everyone who does not wear a baseball cap ten times in one day. It gets old fast. You say it ruins potential fun, I say it prevents potential headache.

- 11.1 Attacking the President is an act of war. Unless you are a terrorist organization, almost all countries attempt negotiations before an act such as attacking a political leader.

- 12.3 Now this I am in between on. You are correct, cars can get stolen in real life just for the purpose of joyriding. However, if that happens, it is likely a nicer car. Nobody wants to joyride a '97 Honda Civic. Now instead of making it so you have to have a chop shop, perhaps allow people to steal cars to use exclusively for a crime. This happens all the time. Criminals steal a car, use the stolen car as a getaway so the police cannot track who it was, and then ditch the car.

- 3.1 Yes, people go crazy, and people do crazy things, but it does not happen as often as you are making it out to be. Here is the issue, you create a rule that allows people to massacre an entire police force, everybody is going to massacre the police force. You have now created a PvP server, not a roleplay server.

- In real life, there are dictators. Yes. Nobody is preventing dictatorship, getting permission from an Admin is honestly not that hard. See the following ;

/pm (insert admins ID here) Hey, can I establish a dictatorship on the basis of everybody having to (insert agenda here)?

Honestly, I have not seen a request denied as long as you have a good background RP.

- Corrupt cops are allowed.

- No, the Secret Service do not patrol the streets.
(Apr 27, 2020, 04:57 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]I've been saying it for a long time now:

LL is a cops and robbers gamemode, with rules that strictly manage and restrict, and in many cases forbids that very kind of playstyle.

I miss the days where my secure shops had a purpose, where running any store had the very real risk of being robbed, where fishing at the docks risked you being mugged, where you risked some mofo kicking in your houses door because "I just felt like it".

The days where revolutions would form to fight off a dictatorship leading to potential hours of combat, battle lines and espionage and bribery.

The days where hobos grew to such numbers they formed their own breakaway societies that would resist any attempt by the local government to enforce ITs laws upon them.

The days where gang warfare between police and the gangs was so prevalent that you could join in with a gang and have some good fun while RPing within it.

The entire FOUNDATION of what my clan FUMUKU International was in its simplest form in its early days before it formed into what it is now, a criminal group who did as much crime as it could, without being caught and fending off other criminal groups in the process while framing them as the agressors and us as the 100% purely innocent victims in the eyes of the police and government.

To this day, with few exceptions, this is still how we operated, conducting clandestine criminal operations to fund and inspire our RP.

The RP that I and my friends conducted on FL and LL over the course of 10 years was not born from everything around us being orderly and peaceful, but from being chaotic and violent. 

This drove us to be creative and work within the situations we came across and generate solutions for the problems we faced, and from these solutions RP naturally formed and characters were created and played.

These days, I have a hard time bringing myself to want to play on LL, the last few times I did, it was as vauld noted: To sterile. 

I faced little hardship, saw little chaos and because of this, i found myself less inspired to be creative and stay online and at all times I would think of that  rule list, and worry that 29 days later after any situation, I may be faced with a PR because someone didn't like how something went.

I'd like things to go back to those days of IC chaos and strife, it bred such wonderful memories, RP ideas and build concepts from everyone.
Now for this one,

- Burglaries are allowed, because burglaries happen frequently without reason other than potential financial gain. What does not happen frequently irl is a group of highly armed men with fully automatic weapons raiding and slaughtering everyone inside a Burger King.

- Revolutions, Espionage, and War-Time conflict are still available on the server. I frequently do espionage roleplay. As for revolutions, yes, it may not happen all the time. That is because you do not need a revolution if the President is not corrupt (if he is not a dictator).

- I do not see a rule preventing the homeless from creating their own society and declaring independence from the government, perhaps I am wrong.

- You can still do this.

- Gang warfare is still allowed, and the Police get caught up in it when it happens.
Gone are the days when a group of 15 heavily armed guys stormed the v2d nexus and threw molotovs to destroy every layer of the 10 keypad doors standing between the raiders and the not admin-approved dictator. The rules don't allow it. There is not a large enough player base for a group of 10-20 raiders against the secret service, police force, SWAT, and the president's hired guards. 

The server has always been fun due to the aggressive RP IMHO. The rules allowed it and people responded to things they didn't like by building their own scenarios and getting revenge. Groups fought against other groups but that didn't mean the server was PVP only. Sure people hated the Shadow Associates Agency and a select few hated FUCKMUKU , but that sparked more roleplay, both peaceful and aggressive.

No matter what happens, people will get mad and PRs will be made and the rules cover everything. The fun is over.
(Apr 27, 2020, 05:57 AM)Catfish Wrote: [ -> ]Now for this one,

- Burglaries are allowed, because burglaries happen frequently without reason other than potential financial gain. What does not happen frequently irl is a group of highly armed men with fully automatic weapons raiding and slaughtering everyone inside a Burger King.

- Revolutions, Espionage, and War-Time conflict are still available on the server. I frequently do espionage roleplay. As for revolutions, yes, it may not happen all the time. That is because you do not need a revolution if the President is not corrupt (if he is not a dictator).

- I do not see a rule preventing the homeless from creating their own society and declaring independence from the government, perhaps I am wrong.

- You can still do this.

- Gang warfare is still allowed, and the Police get caught up in it when it happens.

My point is this: This used to be the norm, not the exception.

Simply because you "can" do it, does not mean you are encouraged to do so within the confines of LL's rules and its method of enforcement.

The norm used to be chaos and violence that spawned RP and creativity and built long lasting friendships (Ive known ‍ and ‍ for almost a decade now)

The norm now is passive with a sprinkle of violence, which while yes, RP and creativity and friendship building still occur, nowhere NEAR to the variety and scale it once did.

Brings to mind a quote

"Life, which you so nobly serve, comes from destruction, disorder and chaos. Now take this empty glass. Here it is: peaceful, serene, boring. But if it is destroyed... Look at all these little things! So busy now! Notice how each one is useful. A lovely ballet ensues, so full of form and color.

Now, think about all those people that created them. Technicians, engineers, hundreds of people, who will be able to feed their children tonight, so those children can grow up big and strong and have little teeny children of their own, and so on and so forth. Thus, adding to the great chain of life. You see, by causing a little destruction, I am in fact encouraging life - Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg"

Secret service very much do patrol around D.C.

My point is that roleplay servers should be fun, not be a 1:1 mirror of realism. If I wanted an uber-realistic roleplay server I would join one, but I can almost assure you that Gmod does not have the playerbase to support an uber realistic roleplay server. The reason LL has no players is because it's way too serious. Like just lighten up and get rid of 90% of the rules.

You're really proving my point in everything you're saying. You're like "Oh well that's not 100% realistic to real life so it shouldn't be a thing". We're playing on a gmod RP server, it's supposed to be fun and more interesting than real life lol.
(Apr 27, 2020, 05:46 AM)Catfish Wrote: [ -> ]- No, the Secret Service do not patrol the streets.

I see you've never been to DC.
[Image: ec683f1f70751aae87f7d32bd72795bb.jpg]
(Apr 27, 2020, 07:13 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 27, 2020, 05:46 AM)Catfish Wrote: [ -> ]- No, the Secret Service do not patrol the streets.

I see you've never been to DC.
[Image: ec683f1f70751aae87f7d32bd72795bb.jpg]

Got me there, have not, and I was happily proven wrong.

As for the other point, I suggested compromises, but at the end of the day it is a Roleplay server. If your suggestions on how to increase the playerbase are to allow people to massacre the police force, raid nexus just for the hell of it, and kick down any door they see fit with no Roleplay behind it, then it is no longer a Roleplay server. You will lose a majority of the playerbase because the server will be pure anarchy.
Quick note here, the photograph you have is of the Secret Service Uniformed Division, who is still a protection service, not an active patrolling law enforcement agency that responds to calls and actively polices the public, unless near or on federally protected property such as the White House. 

As found on their official website here: https://www.secretservice.gov/join/caree...VEQAvD_BwE
(Apr 27, 2020, 07:56 AM)Catfish Wrote: [ -> ]As for the other point, I suggested compromises, but at the end of the day it is a Roleplay server. If your suggestions on how to increase the playerbase are to allow people to massacre the police force, raid nexus just for the hell of it, and kick down any door they see fit with no Roleplay behind it, then it is no longer a Roleplay server. You will lose a majority of the playerbase because the server will be pure anarchy.

We already had this before the split, and it was working remarkably well. "Upwards to 2-4 thousand US Dollars a month well"

People had fun, RP was had, groups were formed and long lasting friendships were made.

LL would not lose a majority of the player base, because the majority of it has already long left due to the tedium of not being as fun as things used to be back when things were more free and open to player consequences rather than a swift hammer that stomps people out.

I feel that if we loosen things up, let players be more free in their actions and allow consequences to be IC rather than OOC, you would see an increase in population as people come to enjoy the fights and the RP that forms from them.
(Apr 27, 2020, 08:03 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 27, 2020, 07:56 AM)Catfish Wrote: [ -> ]As for the other point, I suggested compromises, but at the end of the day it is a Roleplay server. If your suggestions on how to increase the playerbase are to allow people to massacre the police force, raid nexus just for the hell of it, and kick down any door they see fit with no Roleplay behind it, then it is no longer a Roleplay server. You will lose a majority of the playerbase because the server will be pure anarchy.

We already had this before the split, and it was working remarkably well. "Upwards to 2-4 thousand US Dollars a month well"

People had fun, RP was had, groups were formed and long lasting friendships were made.

LL would not lose a majority of the player base, because the majority of it has already long left due to the tedium of not being as fun as things used to be back when things were more free and open to player consequences rather than a swift hammer that stomps people out.

The current playerbase now values their Roleplay. They do not want to be RDMd because “I’m RPing as a crazy guy” 

If this were the case, you would not see PRs.

As I said, I’m all for requesting to change some of the rules to lighten things up. I see flaws in the FearRP rules and the Car Theft Rules. But suggesting a disregard for a majority of the rules is going too far.
I remember the days when there would be 10 people on and the admins would actually stay on so they could have fun and get to know the players. Gungranny was a great example, maybe he went a little overboard sometimes, but Vauld is right...it was fun. Limelight has basically become a SeriousRP server with the amount of rules in place. However, it is titled as "Semi-Serious" so it creates a confusion for players. Let people be creative and have a wider range of freedoms. Replace rules with guidelines.

I think the stupidest thing for me is the "Citizen" job can't break the law. You know what people did to get around that, they named their job "Criminal". Then you said, we can't have a job that vague. Like how fucking stupid is that, that a player has to change his whole fucking job just to break the law.

I do agree that Limelight can be boring; however, there are times where enough good roleplayers are on that it is actually entertaining. Although, this doesn't happen very often and is the main reason why I keep leaving and returning. I can't play this game like I used to.

I don't know what tf I said in this and don't feel like reading it over. I'm pretty sure I didn't insult anyone this time.
(Apr 27, 2020, 04:40 AM)Vauld Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,

My thoughts:

Thoug
the changes you are talking about is the same as FL rules and if it actually happens it would be amazing.
because i used to play on FL in 2015 and i was never bored of it 
1- server almost full everyday
2- dictatorship ruining all time and alot of Riot events runing by staff
3- Stealing cars without reason 

But in LL its like
1-server really dead. 20 people on in the weekend [even when FL is down]
2- you have to ask staff for dictatorship wich is stupid.... i made Riot dupe when i first started playing on the server to make small Riot event but since then staff was denying my premsion they only gave me the premsion once when there was 9 people online......
3-its really stupid that you need reason to steal car or own chop shop to do it.....  i been told by people in LL to think about everything if it could happen IRL and as vauld said everyone steals cars with out owning chop shop or with backgroundRP reason......
and about that SSA Rule i think its right.. in IRL SSA don't raid drug dealers with the police or they don't stay 100 meter away from the president [Only if the president told them].
and yea the server is really boring and dead. i guess new map would change that or maybe some updates on the rules could help.
(Apr 27, 2020, 08:09 AM)Catfish Wrote: [ -> ]The current playerbase now values their Roleplay. They do not want to be RDMd because “I’m RPing as a crazy guy” 

If this were the case, you would not see PRs.

As I said, I’m all for requesting to change some of the rules to lighten things up. I see flaws in the FearRP rules and the Car Theft Rules. But suggesting a disregard for a majority of the rules is going too far.

See my above post: 

Considering LL started off making anywhere from 1000-2000 pounds per month at its start, and we're now just barely breaking 300 this month, (Server costs are above 400-500 pounds per month last time I checked due to the security behind it, this may have changed, not counting developer fees).

Something tells me players who valued Roleplay AND aggressive fun, we're the majority who left.

In the end, if LL does not appeal to the majority, it will die maybe not in the next 6 months or year, or even 2 years, but it will, and the steady decrease in funds and population indicates in the last 2 years indicates this process has sadly already begun and had begun some time ago.

LL needs a course correction
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16