Limelight Forums

Full Version: LimeLight is Boring.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(Jul 24, 2020, 08:25 PM)livkx Wrote: [ -> ][Image: oIzcKoc.png]

[Image: wAv584r.png]

[Image: AKBl3Ur.png]

How are you guys even affording to keep everything running at this point? Looks like time is running out to be honest.

It's sad that red tape and stubborn staff has meant too few changes, too late. Maybe we need a survivors group.

You gotta let go mate. Life goes on.

How are you guys even affording to keep everything running at this point? Looks like time is running out to be honest.

It's sad that red tape and stubborn staff has meant too few changes, too late. Maybe we need a survivors group.

LimeLight is a survivors group, of the old Fearless. And it's now dead. Just need to accept the fate of the community.
(Jul 24, 2020, 10:09 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah it was a joke - I've let go a long time ago. There's some people here who I only really interacted with on the servers which is disappointing as I enjoyed their company.

I haven't been home for over a month, so I decided to check the forums for the first time in ages, and yikes it's more dead than it ever has been before.

‍ if you guys stop being able to afford hosting, let me know, I can provide some of it for free.
(Jul 25, 2020, 03:58 PM)livkx Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 24, 2020, 10:09 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah it was a joke - I've let go a long time ago. There's some people here who I only really interacted with on the servers which is disappointing as I enjoyed their company.

I haven't been home for over a month, so I decided to check the forums for the first time in ages, and yikes it's more dead than it ever has been before.

‍ if you guys stop being able to afford hosting, let me know, I can provide some of  it for free.

Why would you donate to a dead server lol. I think it just needs to be let to rest.
(Jul 29, 2020, 10:16 PM)Scrotonium Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 25, 2020, 03:58 PM)livkx Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 24, 2020, 10:09 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]You gotta let go mate. Life goes on.

‍ if you guys stop being able to afford hosting, let me know, I can provide some of  it for free.

Why would you donate to a dead server lol. I think it just needs to be let to rest.

Not donating, nor am I funding. I have spare resources doing nothing, I'm offering partial hosting.
What really turned me away from LL in general was how the development of the gamemode was going. It was shifting away from that which I was fond of, it removed so much of the things I felt made LL special. I really loved the HUD, they removed that. They removed the scoreboard which I also enjoyed, they made the game much more serious. The simplicity of the gamemode and the aesthetics of it, the uniqueness is what really drove me to spend almost 1000 hours on this server. When you try and make it more serious and remove aspects which alot of players enjoy I think you are rather chasing them away than attracting new players.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16