Limelight Forums

Full Version: [In-Game] Remove Ceramic Plating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(Feb 21, 2017, 05:02 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote: [ -> ]-Support.

We rarely see Aggressive RP's, Police Force is overpowered already, people cant AggressiveRP Properly when the police force is full of AR-15 and M3 Shotguns.

An organized government force should be more equipped than a bunch of criminals. I don't see how that argument is valid.
(Feb 21, 2017, 05:02 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote: [ -> ]-Support.

We rarely see Aggressive RP's, Police Force is overpowered already, people cant AggressiveRP Properly when the police force is full of AR-15 and M3 Shotguns.

- Broken SWAT Cermaic Plates
- MP5's and M3 Shotguns are the only decent weapons Police Officers get.
- No Ceramic for Police Officers even though at this point it's required.
- Criminals have access to everythig better than government issue for small fee thanks to moneypacks and easy money whoring.
- Police and SWAT underfunded as they are required to use personal gear in scenarios where they should be supplied to handle deadly opposition.
- No proper tools to weed out trolls from players that wish to RP properly
- No proper tools to teach players how to communicate and be effective instead of being a clusterfuck
I think the easiest way and most realistic way is to make headshots count.
Ceramic plating shouldn't effect the head at all.
I was looking into the Popular section of the Suggestions and found an interesting suggestion by which gave many more restrictions to 70% Kevlar to even the gameplay. If not removed, i'd like to see these added if possible.

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-6941.html
*Bump*
*Ninja Bump!*
Just a little update from my previously posted post:
Ceramic is currently balanced in terms of damage as long as head shots do not have 70% damage reduction, the new health kit system where once you are damaged stops you healing has stopped people going rambo, I think just to top off it off remove any reduction for headshots.
*Bumpty*
+Support
Don't think we really need to remove it seeing as medkits were recently given their fixed. Still believe we need new medkits however.
I dono, the medkit patch was a nice start, but every weapons damage is still not balanced to take into account an extra 20% damage reduction.

I still feel we need to remove ceramics.
I believe weapons are actually balanced just that we need ceramic not to count for headshots, headshots should do the full damage.
is saying they are not balanced at the moment as that is the current case .

You state that they are balanced but then you contradict yourself saying they are not by applying another suggestion to the thread which is reasonable and I will say, it would make a lot of sense however, The weapons were balanced very carefully with 50% Kevlar and it was tested for WEEKS and WEEKS by and other Administrators I believe. I do not see the requirement to keeping an item that is currently breaking the balancing systems.

If these processes were done today to then again, bring the items back up those who are not wearing or even wearing just Kevlar will be having an not as enjoyable time as a Pistol shot could take you down in three shots if we require to balance them to the Ceramic. Personally, with the Headshot hitbox, I believe it would just be slightly not required and the weapons would still be unbalanced.
(Apr 21, 2017, 06:53 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]  is saying they are not balanced at the moment as that is the current case .

You state that they are balanced but then you contradict yourself saying they are not by applying another suggestion to the thread which is reasonable and I will say, it would make a lot of sense however, The weapons were balanced very carefully with 50% Kevlar and it was tested for WEEKS and WEEKS by and other Administrators I believe. I do not see the requirement to keeping an item that is currently breaking the balancing systems.

If these processes were done today to then again, bring the items back up those who are not wearing or even wearing just Kevlar will be having an not as enjoyable time as a Pistol shot could take you down in three shots if we require to balance them to the Ceramic. Personally, with the Headshot hitbox, I believe it would just be slightly not required and the weapons would still be unbalanced.

No they are pretty balanced to actually make it a good/fair fight, just that let's actually make it a skill based system by making headshots count, the hitboxes aren't that messed up either, just a few models the very top of the head just collides.
"X is/are balanced, have been balanced and will always be balanced. That being said, we need to do Y to make them balanced."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13