Limelight Forums

Full Version: [In-Game] Remove Ceramic Plating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Shouldnt there just be a meaty stump when you blast someone with a 12 guage at point blank in the face?

If it does not, that kind of supports the idea that Ceramic is unbalanaced and needs a rework, or removal

Please explain to me how PVP and RP don't match when you have SeriousRP Servers actually being capable of doing this and most of the time when a lot of people roleplay on the server. RP and PVP always go together otherwise this is just going to be another Team Deathmatch during fights.

If you and everyone on the server are the roleplayers that people say we are then we should start roleplaying the scenarios out again and stop trying to cower behind the wall of saying just "PVP  doesn't mix with RP." They do work together otherwise they wouldn't be together on the gamemode. It wouldn't make sense.

Also, pumping someone with one burst from a M3 Super should probably kill them... Head, or Gut or Chest. You are not coming out of that feeling bright as day at point blank range.
Well considering the headshot hitbox is buggy as hell (either body shot damage or "miss" when aiming above the hairline start) ceramic alongside the health kits just makes everyone soak bullets like crazy, it's not fun. Everyone ends up being forced into basically the same loadouts because they are the only ones that can actually end up killing someone.
Shall we then fix and balance this then?

Fix the medkit bug, rebalance ceramic
(Feb 6, 2017, 01:50 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Shall we then fix and balance this then?

oh deary me, can people please only post on the thread with a valid or constructive post and not just nonsense like this
(Feb 6, 2017, 01:51 AM)General Rickets Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 6, 2017, 01:50 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Shall we then fix and balance this then?

oh deary me, can people please only post on the thread with a valid or constructive post and not just nonsense like this

Sorry we don't fit to your standards on posting, but that is his opinion and what he thinks will fix the system. 

The only nonsense here is you deciding to call it such.
What you just said didn't really make much sense to me, I feel as though you scanned through not reading things properly so I will educate you on a few things. You both seem to be thinking that Aggressive RP and PvP are the same thing - WRONG Aggressive RP can be anything from mugging a guy on a street corner to being part of a billion Dollar PMC company providing protection to some tit who pissed off the Corleone. PvP is when you are shooting and killing people - that DOESN'T have to be done during Aggressive RP I have held and completed many Aggressive RP events and rps throughout my near on 3000 on cityrp.

For example Police RP can be passive and aggressive depends on whats going down but if a raid happens all logical RP goes out of the window in between the time where shots are being fired and the raid ending. All anyone involved is focused on is winning and killing. Not ONE cop in the world is going to attempt to raid a house full of 7 Corleone's on his own with his glock yet I see it happen all the time... How is that RP? Correct it isn't. Even when the cop calls for backup there is very rarely any proper RP going down so how do they work hand in hand when one gets flung out the window when a raid starts?
(Feb 6, 2017, 01:54 AM)General Rickets Wrote: [ -> ]What you just said didn't really make much sense to me, I feel as though you scanned through not reading things properly so I will educate you on a few things. You both seem to be thinking that Aggressive RP and PvP are the same thing - WRONG Aggressive RP can be anything from mugging a guy on a street corner to being part of a billion Dollar PMC company providing protection to some tit who pissed off the Corleone.

PvP (Player vs Player) Who are those PMC's guarding the player from? Corleone Players. Who is that mugger robbing? A player. 

You are right, though. Aggressive RP does not = PvP, it equals RP. Passive and Aggressive both = RP. And since we are an RP server, PvP is incorporated into that.

PvP is when you are shooting and killing people - that DOESN'T have to be done during Aggressive RP I have held and completed many Aggressive RP events and rps throughout my near on 3000 on cityrp.

PvP is Player vs Player. There doesn't have to be shooting. It can be a Court Session to a Hostage Situation. It's PvP.

Also, congrats on the 3,000 Hours. I too have almost 3,000 and have seen firefights RP'ed from shooting, to negotiations, to setting up a field hospital for both sides to trade a hostage in. Amazing how experience can differ.

For example Police RP can be passive and aggressive depends on whats going down but if a raid happens all logical RP goes out of the window in between the time where shots are being fired and the raid ending. All anyone involved is focused on is winning and killing.

Again, experience differs. I've seen police coordinate a cordon of the area of armed suspects and watch as SWAT plan out an attack from cover. I've seen players ACTUALLY let the criminals get away so the hostage would be safe. I've seen a bank robbery turn to a suicidal robber turning the gun on himself leaving the bank tellers in tears (IC of course).

Not ONE cop in the world is going to attempt to raid a house full of 7 Corleone's on his own with his glock yet I see it happen all the time... How is that RP? Correct it isn't. Even when the cop calls for backup there is very rarely any proper RP going down so how do they work hand in hand when one gets flung out the window when a raid starts?

I actually have never seen 1 officer with a Glock go into a raid unless they were new, as most experienced players know to call in a distress or panic in radio for backup. 

Well yea it's not RP because you happen to give the perfect example of what isn't RP. Most players, like I said before, call for backup, plan a strategy (which with our flawed system always end in "Rush B, Cyka!") and execute the plan when they feel they are ready. Most players know that they have a better chance from a distance, so they have a sniper on top of the Corleone Estate grass hill and wait till the perfect shot to kill the hostage taker.
I'm done replying to the Fumuku forums task force. You are clearly unable to see my logic here and I am done trying to enlighten you on interesting and innovative methods to develop this already outdated type of game mode.
(Feb 6, 2017, 02:38 AM)General Rickets Wrote: [ -> ]I'm done replying to the Fumuku forums task force. You are clearly unable to see my logic here and I am done trying to enlighten you on interesting and innovative methods to develop this already outdated type of game mode.

Alright buddy.

#FUMUKUBias
(Feb 6, 2017, 02:38 AM)General Rickets Wrote: [ -> ]I'm done replying to the Fumuku forums task force. You are clearly unable to see my logic here and I am done trying to enlighten you on interesting and innovative methods to develop this already outdated type of game mode.

I mean, I'm not part of FUMUKU anymore, but if that's how you wish to end the argument, fine by me. 

Just because someone doesn't agree with your side Rickets doesn't mean their biased, it means they have an opinion other than yours.
(Feb 6, 2017, 02:42 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]

Alright buddy.

#FUMUKUBias

Your words not mine,

Night all.
Not sure why you'd bother making a suggestion when you're just going to kick up a big stink to anybody who disagrees
Such is what occurs in suggestions, people debate and discuss for a good long while, though freakishly enough this thread is only 3 days old and already it has almost as many posts as that SWAT one, thats been around since may last year
If the removal of ceramic means the removal of this argument...

+support
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13