Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player count
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Apex

Just got back from a 6 month ban what's with the hella low player count these days?
Probably exams, it's still that sort of season.
(May 28, 2019, 05:12 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Probably exams, it's still that sort of season.
limelight is dying this is the end of l2 everyone is going to leave and never come back and this place will crumble as your donations are used to fund terrorism, doctor internet is actually a dalek, and maniac was just a fbi coverup, and lods is jesus reborn

But that's just a theory.
(May 28, 2019, 05:14 PM)Lewwings77 Wrote: [ -> ]limelight is dying this is the end of l2 everyone is going to leave and never come back and this place will crumble as your donations are used to fund terrorism, doctor internet is actually a dalek, and maniac was just a fbi coverup, and lods is jesus reborn

I wouldn't be surprised if any of that was true-

It's exam season. It should pick up Early/Mid June. I hope.
(May 28, 2019, 05:13 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 28, 2019, 05:12 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Probably exams, it's still that sort of season.
There is always a dip around this time of year. Because of Exams ^^ and also Its getting Hot out and people would rather be outside than On Gmod
(May 28, 2019, 04:29 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]Just got back from a 6 month ban what's with the hella low player count these days?

As others have stated, it's the time for exams so believe it not, some people stay away from their regular games to study. (Crazy right?) But in all seriousness, once that's over and with a sale on for GMod guaranteed to happen at some point, I wouldn't be surprised to see the numbers jump up suddenly.
(May 28, 2019, 05:14 PM)Lewwings77 Wrote: [ -> ]limelight is dying this is the end of l2 everyone is going to leave and never come back and this place will crumble as your donations are used to fund terrorism, doctor internet is actually a dalek, and maniac was just a fbi coverup, and lods is jesus reborn

A GAME THEORY!
as many people have said, this is exam season and I myself have finished my exams, however, I am in Scotland and I think people in England are still doing their exams, hence why the player count has dropped recently! There is usually around 20-30 on per night but due to exams, the player count has dropped! I hope it picks up soon and I will catch ya in the game!

Have a wonderful day,

henryhouse12
The main reason is because me and are all perm'd
Part of it as well as exams is that it's been decent weather as of late, so people have been tendering their social lives in real life as well.
yall permed me thats why

Apex

(May 31, 2019, 04:03 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]The main reason is because me and are all perm'd

I don't know about you or tom, I think we can live without you two. Pufitee on the other hand....
(May 31, 2019, 07:51 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 31, 2019, 04:03 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]The main reason is because me and are all perm'd

I don't know about you or tom, I think we can live without you two. Pufitee on the other hand....

Yeah we don't know you either, You were.. On vacation for 6 months.

Apex

(May 31, 2019, 09:48 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 31, 2019, 07:51 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah we don't know you either, You were.. On vacation for 6 months.

And in a few months no one will know you ;) But I'll be there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12