Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player count
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(Jun 30, 2019, 12:45 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 29, 2019, 08:07 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]I can speak for most of my guys and can say we agree with ‍ .

Aggressive RP rules are being enforced too heavily. We can have an experience similar to LL without such heavy handedness of the enforcement of the rules affecting RP easily, so why wouldn't we do that? Too many grey areas make aggressive RP stressful, not knowing if something that was allowed one day, will be disallowed by a different member of staff.

Your experience does not really align with the rest of the aggressiveRP players, mainly because you are always playing on the so stressful "grey areas" to make the life of other people miserable, if you are not aware you have made a good chunk of veteran players quit limelight due to the way you do your roleplay, which as far I have witnessed, it has even pissed some staff how much you walk the fine line between breaking a rule or not. While staff do have inconsistencies on what one considers a breach of the rules and one that doesn't, it needs to be addressed but it is not as huge as you make it to be.

Don't take this as a personal attack but more as facts being stated.

M i c  d r o p 

OT: Bring back defibs <3
Im just gonna leave this here

Events in 2016:

Events now:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=493
pRoBabLy ExAmS

[Image: TyomRoG.png]

[Image: f8iJy5k.png]
(Jul 7, 2019, 08:35 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]pRoBabLy ExAmS

Let's Face reality... Limelight is dying folks. Either they sort out the things to make it more enjoyable for people to play on or Ciao Ciao

Sincerely

That permbanned kid Zaid
On one hand we're all guilty of complaining about no players but a lot of us aren't bothering to connect right now. On the other hand, it's understandable why so many people aren't bothering because of the lack of fresh content etc. I don't think anything will change unless we get more content. Better map would be nice too.
(Jul 7, 2019, 09:04 PM)LiVHDX Wrote: [ -> ]On one hand we're all guilty of complaining about no players but a lot of us aren't bothering to connect right now

Yeah sorry that I have no idea what to do after 2300 hours of playtime, no new content since 100 years and no players to roleplay with
(Jul 7, 2019, 08:35 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]pRoBabLy ExAmS

Was waiting for someone to compare them xD
(Jul 7, 2019, 09:10 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 7, 2019, 09:04 PM)LiVHDX Wrote: [ -> ]On one hand we're all guilty of complaining about no players but a lot of us aren't bothering to connect right now

Yeah sorry that I have no idea what to do after 2300 hours of playtime, no new content since 100 years and no players to roleplay with

I mean you've missed out the second half of what I said that basically just said what you have...
How to revive Limelight:
Switch to Evo, fuck any 'map issues', I'd rather them than a 0 pop server. Let's be real, even Fearless is still using Evo and it works like a charm.
At least there'll be RP with the current content we have.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
(Jul 7, 2019, 09:51 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]How to revive Limelight:
Switch to Evo, fuck any 'map issues', I'd rather them than a 0 pop server.

Let's make it more fair for the people who will actually play and instead of just making it EVO make a Poll? Between Rockford and Evo?
(Jul 7, 2019, 09:52 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]

Let's make it more fair for the people who will actually play and instead of just making it EVO make a Poll? Between Rockford and Evo?

Or just map rotation? Or just change the US server to Rockford and see which gets better pop. $100 that it's the Evo server.
(Jul 7, 2019, 10:02 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 7, 2019, 09:52 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]

Or just map rotation?

pl0x
Wanna point out one thing however. The community is actually rather hostile to newer players. People are less willing to do anything with someone who only has a handful of hours. Hell that was my experience when I first joined. Nobody showed me how to RP well so in the end I got punishments because I didn’t understand what was allowed or considered good RP because nobody tried to interact with me. The same goes for other new players. Of course there’ll be ones that misbehave but get over it and we might have some more players for when the regulars grow old or bored.
(Jul 16, 2019, 09:42 AM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]Wanna point out one thing however. The community is actually rather hostile to newer players. People are less willing to do anything with someone who only has a handful of hours. Hell that was my experience when I first joined. Nobody showed me how to RP well so in the end I got punishments because I didn’t understand what was allowed or considered good RP because nobody tried to interact with me. The same goes for other new players. Of course there’ll be ones that misbehave but get over it and we might have some more players for when the regulars grow old or bored.

with evocity I feel like a new player again 💖
Evo is a bad idea.  When we had it last, people complained.  People always just complain.  Maps can't solve the problem.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12