Limelight Forums

Full Version: FUMUKU International
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dear  and other Fumuku International members,

After careful deliberation, I have decided to revoke and prohibit the usage of your clan models. My main duty as clan officer is to ensure that all clans are treated the same way, and non of them gain perks or advantages because of bias, or abuse of power. All clans should have an equal playing field, and be judged by the same criteria. To avoid confusion, or unnecessary drama, I will provide the reasoning behind this choice.

The security guard models were never applied for, since they where added prior to applications being open. The models should have been evaluated like all others. It is not fair for staff members to use their position to get models added to the game, even under these circumstances.

Applications were heavily biased due to clan officers having to evaluate each others clan models, leaving them no choice but to accept, or get their own models denied.  File-size limits where by-passed and removed, and no sufficient indication of activity was provided. Pictures of empty dupes, or clan graphics are not sufficient.

With Fumuku's active member count, I do not feel like the quantity or quality of the models are justified for the limited use it's getting. The models have a high quality, leading to a bigger file-size.

Other clans cannot apply for models, and this is something I took into consideration with making this choice. When clan model applications are back, or another way to obtain them, fumuku may re-apply, and be evaluated like every other clan, and be given similar treatment.

Clan models are pending removal, until then, usage of them is prohibited - alongside all other old, and revoked clan models. Failure to abide by this measure will have consequences. If you feel like these claims are invalid, please refer to the following page before contact a clan officer.  https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-7789.html

We apologize for the inconvenience,

Kind regards,

Daley - LimeLight Clan Officer & Teacher Liaison
Anyone home? It's been 11 months
Yes? Why would you think we're not here?

This was us just 2ish days ago

[Image: 942184188df53a5d5e284a2cff644637.png]
(Nov 2, 2018, 06:32 PM)Lewwings77 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone home? It's been 11 months

Their last post was like a month ago?
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...#pid249778
(Nov 2, 2018, 07:01 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Yes? Why would you think we're not here?

The lack of posts regarding the clan (minus applications) makes you look rather dead and inactive. The last post here before mine was from January, you don't look like your doing anything.
I'm not sure why our activity is your concern though?

We are still around, even if this topic itself isnt used as much anymore as it was more or less replaced by the clan forum application area.
(Nov 2, 2018, 07:02 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]

2 months ago, you look inactive as a clan
(Nov 2, 2018, 07:05 PM)Lewwings77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 2, 2018, 07:02 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]

2 months ago, you look inactive as a clan

Apologies that people aren't applying to join FUMUKU. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Right, let's cut it here, any more of this and I'll have ya gone.

Take this as your first and final warning
[Image: RCy6nPZ.gif]

Notification of New Branch Office Opening

Greetings,

After the relocation of the EvoCity and Rockford branch offices to an offworld Space Station, and the subsequent damage to said Space Station by a criminal collective known as "The Syndicate" and a malicious clown, FUMUKU International has decided to return to solid ground and establish a new office branch in Southside.

Prepare for increased activity from FUMUKU International Security officers over the coming weeks, and the construction of new office buildings to house our staff. If you have any questions or comments, the FUMUKU International Internal Affairs Department is available to field any questions from local government officials. 

Furthermore, FUMUKU Delectable Ice-Based Cream Treats will be opening a branch to provide ice cream for the population. As a reminder, FUMUKU Delectable Ice-Based Cream Treats denies any allegations of plasma-based preparation methods, or the presence of any supermatter material inside their desserts. 

New! FUMUKU Expands to the Stars!

Since FUMUKU moved to their Space Station, they came into contact with several alien species, including the Unathi, Vox, and the Clown people. We expect the population of Southside to be receptive to their needs and requirements as they integrate into FUMUKU International. 

Signed,

Director Kar-Ski

Theft of office supplies will not be tolerated!

honk
This clan sucks Smile
(Aug 22, 2020, 11:01 AM)Uncle Krusty Wrote: [ -> ]This clan sucks Smile

Have you heard of 'shitposting'?    Wink

ok boomer
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook?

go back to the retirement home boomer
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10