Limelight Forums

Full Version: FUMUKU International
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
That was a long and interesting read. Question though just to make sure I got it. If you want to take part in the legal department then you will have to first be in the security department first. Or did I miss something?
(Aug 4, 2015, 03:10 AM)Davidson link Wrote: [ -> ]That was a long and interesting read. Question though just to make sure I got it. If you want to take part in the legal department then you will have to first be in the security department first. Or did I miss something?

Zaeed Massani AKA Eisenhorn wrote that bit when he was with us; we're working on ironing it out. Until we get a sense of how we're going to run our operations we won't be utilizing the Legal Department.
(Aug 4, 2015, 03:41 AM)Toxic link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Davidson link=topic=396.msg4252#msg4252 date=1438650645]
That was a long and interesting read. Question though just to make sure I got it. If you want to take part in the legal department then you will have to first be in the security department first. Or did I miss something?

Zaeed Massani AKA Eisenhorn wrote that bit when he was with us; we're working on ironing it out. Until we get a sense of how we're going to run our operations we won't be utilizing the Legal Department.
[/quote]

Damn shame, well hope you guys makes an update when The Legal Department opens up. I have a good character in my arsenal that would be good in that role.
Good Luck With Your Clan
Legendary clan appears once again. Good luck.
Does it come with a free tranq?
GL with FUMUKU again BlackDog Big Grin
Great clan blackdog! It's a shame that amazing admin Barkles banned me for being a spambot as I'd have loved to join!

**boop beep**
I too am in love with Blackdog and Barkles and love FUMUKU international very much!
Barkles is my God and I love Fumuku!
Barkles and Black dog are gods amoung men and FUMUKU International is sure a brilliant clan

- Spambot removed
why is everyone using spambots
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: GuetaZz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43211794

Your Age: 17

Hours on server: 85 (1070 in FL)

RP Events you have been in: 3 in FL

RP Point Amount: 6

Ban History on Fearless RP: 2 (last one was long story)

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for:

______________ security officer class_______________________

Full Name: Lucio Vendetti

All Nicknames: Vendetti , Luc

Date of Application: 28/8/ 2015

Date of birth:  17 / 8  / 1981

Place of Birth: Israel

Telephone Number: 052 – 574 -8994

Mobile: 077- 628-7961

Driver's License Number:

______________ZX77L_______________________

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: N Paulina St 

Zip code: 60614

Suburb / City: Chicago

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Sfinat Egoz st 

Zip Code: 30900
Suburb / City: Zichron Yakkov

why are you applying?  I am applying for the service in order to assist the power of the Evo City, to keep her safe with no problems or attacks and from Violations agenda.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? : I worked 8 year in little secret company ( The Mossad in Israel).The company dissolved (Money problems) and I needed to quit my job. After a lot of searching I find you "FUMUKU INTERNATIONAL" and I read a lot about the company. I was in my way to find a job in order to keep my daily life like I did all my life.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I have a lot of experience with Security Companies and I really know how to work with a team in order to keep safe my area and my people. I am very friendly I know when we can laugh when this is necessary, and I know when I need to be serious highest level.  Another important things, I know how to be in pressed situation and how can I make it to be clear and understandable.

What will you offer FUMUKU? I will offer FUMUKU my life and all what can I offer in order to be the best and to keep the city safe with no problems and to keep FUMUKU together. I will not make bad name for the company ever!

Character Bio: Lucio Vendetti born in israel to a devout Jewish and Zionist family in 1981. Lucio Vendetti was a normal child that liked always to find about big secrets situation at time in wars and attacks situation on his country and tried to take all of his information from that situation in his real life. Lucio got 5 brothers and sister, 2 parents and big family. When lucio was 18 years old he joined the Israeli army (Navy seals) and after he finished his services, the army saw his grades during his service and his potential in the future to keep with the army life. After He released from the army (after 7 years) he got phone call from Unknown guy  that talk with him about the Mossad. He met with him and tell him a lot about his job , and lucio got it and joined the mossad.
Corporate selfie time.  Big Grin

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

Ft. Toxic, and Spooky-Speaker Man.
(Aug 29, 2015, 07:37 AM)Sirrus link Wrote: [ -> ]Corporate selfie time.  Big Grin

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

Ft. Toxic, and Spooky-Speaker Man.
That's not a good shot, I look like I'm grimacing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10