Limelight Forums

Full Version: FUMUKU International
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(Feb 28, 2016, 02:14 AM)Loaf Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 26, 2016, 05:46 AM)SoTotallySours Wrote: [ -> ]
(snip)

Love it. Love it. I loaf it *nods*
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [L²] Theo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44576272

Your Age: 18

Hours on server: 491

RP Events you have been in: 

(In progress, hosting)
Occupation RP (Hosted)
Many city fireRPs (hosted)
Rockford Flood RP (Helped host)

REPs Amount: 0 

Ban History on Limelight: None.

In Character Information: 

Division you are applying for: FUMUKU International Security Division 

Full Name: Isaac Matthew Dispar

All Nicknames: "Theo"

Date of Application: 2 March 2016

Date of birth:  04 / 06 / 1993

Place of Birth: Evocity, US

Telephone Number: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]1-408-392-4925

Mobile: 1-408-731-7812

Driver's License Number: G22381535802

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address:3 Richard Dr., Rockford SC, US

Zip code: 29901

Suburb / City: Rockford

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Apartment #6, Mesa Apartments, Grif Dr., Rockford SC, US
[/font]

Zip code: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]29901

Suburb / City: Rockford

Why are you applying?: [/font]

I have many standards when it comes to who and what I work for, and I feel that FUMUKU meets many of those. I expect to work with people who are equally motivated and competent, and even through our history going back to the days of the SAA, that has always stuck out to me. Now more than ever I notice it now that I am searching for a new business to work at since I have recently left Aeris for new opportunities in life. I hope that by joining I can both meet and raise those standards with my motivation to work and better the organization as a whole. I have the motivation to work hard but also have fun with everyone else, and I have even come to know many members and have enjoyed a lot of laughs and good times with them.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? 

I consider myself to be very knowledgeable of all forms of weaponry from pistols to rifles and snipers. I have had many forms of training in the Shadow Associates Agency and have taken on training myself in my spare time because of my motivation to become one of the best candidates for the job. I have some of the best abilities when constructing defensive structures and I can calculate almost every way to bring down a single base by just looking at it for a minute. And by knowing that, I know how to improve said base to a level never seen before without crossing the line that the LLAs have placed on private military buildings.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?

As I stated in my reason for apply, I have a strong work ethic that I hold to a high standard. I hope that this work ethic will help the company grow as a whole in the many years to come that I look to work here. I have a rich history and a bounty of knowledge in defensive structures, tactics, and strategies with the credibility and skill to back all of these claims. My powerful knowledge in creating defensive structures and also my advanced tactics in firefights would prove to be very beneficial in almost every situation that pertains to combat. 

What will you offer FUMUKU? 

I have many pre-constructed structures that FUMUKU will have access to as well as a resource for blueprints which can be made upon request.
I have many ideas that can be shared and strengths that can make the already impeccable FUMUKU International Security Division even better.

Character Bio: 

I was born on June 4th in 1993, and four years later on May 28th, 1997, my parents would be shot and killed in a gang raid. My father was a good man, but had many problems with money. He got in deep with the local poker players and was eventually unable to pay off his debts so he was dealt with. After a terrible few days after that, I was put into a foster care house was adopted into a family three months later. I cannot remember much of what happened as my mind has either blocked it out or forgotten it. Growing up, I was the juvenile of my class and I didn't care for much around me. I was the kid that would get drunk at the age of fourteen and get high on weed in the school bathroom stalls. I finished school with a 2.5gpa and fell into the wrong crowd until the Shadow Associates Agency brought me in. There I was whipped into shape and given a form of purpose in life. I moved out of my childish mentality that I was alone and began to find happiness. I served the agency for many years before I began to see that there was nothing more for me there.

I then moved to Rockford six months ago and joined the organization Aeris with a few friends I knew back in Evocity, but I soon found that there was nothing there for me as well. I was no longer being pushed so now I am trying something new. I am applying for FUMUKU, an organization that I once called my enemy for all of those years while I was in the SAA. I am now looking to you to give me a chance at something new in hopes for greater and more rewarding experiences. 
[Image: YNrOLPE.png]
[Image: RCy6nPZ.gif]
A message from a FUMUKU Security Officer:

Hello,
This is Antonio Romani, an A class security officer at FUMUKU International. With the compliance of president Saxon, FUMUKU is proud to announce a new branch to FUMUKU Security.

It is called BlackDog!
[Image: 950BAE0DD5C72A2F13613B04E44C4CE54C0BFD55]
ANd Toxic

Duties include city protection, salutes, high fives, logging, and misspelling words.
[Image: D08AA7646C80E0F1E15C93FB191EDB588BE7092C]

Regard,
Officer Romani.

FUMUKU International Security Division
SD 1615
(Mar 6, 2016, 11:21 PM)Loaf Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
This is Antonio Romani, an A class security officer at FUMUKU International. With the compliance of president Saxon, FUMUKU is proud to announce a new branch to FUMUKU Security.

It is called BlackDog!
ANd Toxic

Duties include city protection, salutes, high fives, and spending time in an elevator with the president.

Regard,
Officer Romani.

SD 1615

PrOUd tO seRvE sIr1<QUICKREFERENCES#1111>
(Mar 6, 2016, 11:21 PM)Loaf Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

It is called BlackDog!
ANd Toxic

Duties include city protection, salutes, high fives, and spending time in an elevator with the president.

Regard,
Officer Romani.

SD 1615

Compensation was made in the form of necrotic eardrums, brain hemorrhaging and aneurisms, brain cancer, and loss of the will to live.
(Mar 6, 2016, 11:21 PM)Loaf Wrote: [ -> ]
-SNIP

An Update of the Sign

[Image: 6DE1EDCF4D305791D97F1B69925ED623D81FA9B9]

[Image: CDDE62D53A85F0CE0A5B671C623878C680924D4C]
Great now we've been martyred.
[Image: RCy6nPZ.gif]

Internal Corporate News Bulletin

Construction work moves on schedule on the new facility upgrades for the F.G Project

We look forward to meeting any and all new hires and hope they will intergrate with the corporate structure during their orientation process.

With that said, below are the applicants accepted:

[Image: ZSHKa7F.png]
We would like to welcome to the team our newest Security Officers, we look forward to seeing them on the job and in the office:

[Image: ichVayG.png]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Theo[/font][/font][/font]STEAM_0:1:44576272
Security Clearance: D-T
F.I.D: SD: 5482
Certifications: None
Awards:None

May I be the first to formaly welcome you all to the company.
Remember to follow instructions from your designated site directors and instructors

If we catch you doing something stupid, you will be out on the streets faster than you can say "what"

Theft of office supplies will not be tolerated

We are also proud to announce the advancement of the following people to their respective positions:

[Image: ichVayG.png]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]SoTotallySours[/font][/font][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:17477046[/font][/font]
Security Clearance: D
F.I.D: SD: 9687

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:RP] Brax[/font][/font][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:61215598[/font][/font]
F.I.D: SD: 3654

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:RP] Cunix[/font][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:81537473[/font]
F.I.D: SD: 3548

[Image: eBQb0Qa.png]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Katyusha[/font]STEAM_0:0:22862126
Security Clearance: C
F.I.D: SD: 2158

WildDoritoSTEAM_0:1:61779322
Security Clearance: C
F.I.D: SD: 6854

Steam Name: Jar Jar B!nks

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139686933

Your Age: 16

Hours on server: 130?

RP Events you have been in: 10+

RP Point Amount: 0

Ban History on Limelight: 1 - Mingery

In Character Information: My name is James Bevan, I am a 26 year old student. I am currently studying law and philosophy, 3rd year at Swansea University. I have worked for Bruce Enterprises legal department as a lawyer for 2 years and am hoping to move forward. I am married to my wife Tiggy. I have been for 1 year now, I met her at EvoCity almost 3 years ago. I have moved from Gotham due to the corruption and criminal activity. I have a passion for the law, I always work my hardest to get the job done.

Division you are applying for: Legal.

Full Name: James Bevan

All Nicknames: Jim

Date of Application: 19/3/2016

Date of birth: 6 / 6 / 1989

Place of Birth: Gotham

Telephone Number: 02920883341

Mobile: 07803574466

Driver's License Number: JJ-B!NKS

Address: 11 Heol Gledyr

Zip code: CF831AJ

Suburb / City Corleone Estate

Address: 345 Wayne Apartments

Zip code: 2RF SDFX

Suburb / City Gotham

Why are you applying?
To boost my career in law, and stand up for the people in EC who have been victimized by the law wrongfully. I also wish to gain great experience in such a great organisation.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? I have worked for Wayne Enterprises' legal department - where Mr. Wayne himself hand picked me for his team. I have been apart of over 100 court cases and have won 64 of them. I have a bachelors degree in Law and am going for a Masters in and Philosophy.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I feel that FUMUKU can give me loads of experience to boost my experience working with such a large organisation. I also know that I will work my butt off for FUMUKU to protect it's assets and its prospects. I would describe myself as a hardworking, attentive, articulate, decisive and a friendly individual which I feel would be brilliant set of characteristics to have and bring to my co-workers . I also pick up and learn new skills quickly and I enjoy working in a team.

What will you offer FUMUKU? I will offer my skills as a lawyer and a well trained-rounded person. I will offer my time, hard-working and trustful attitude. I feel that I can make a real change to the legal and justice system. I will protect the company and all it's workers with everything I have and can.

Character Bio: Smart| Funny | Friendly | Trustworthy
how do i apply
(Mar 22, 2016, 02:10 AM)zioremix Wrote: [ -> ]how do i apply

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Your Age:

Hours on server:

RP Events you have been in:

RP Point Amount:

Ban History on Limelight:

Division you are applying for:

Full Name:

All Nicknames:

Date of Application:

Date of birth:   /   /

Place of Birth:

Telephone Number:

Mobile:

Driver's License Number:

Address:

Zip code:

Suburb / City

Address:

Zip code:

Suburb / City

Why are you applying?

What is your background in the field you are applying for?

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?

What will you offer FUMUKU?

Character Bio:

There you go. Good Luck.
Steam Name:zioremix

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:155781550

Your Age:13

Hours on server:139 i think

RP Events you have been in: War,Building On Fire

RP Point Amount:0

Ban History on Limelight:FearRP,FailRP

Division you are applying for:Security Divison

Full Name:Matt Johnson

All Nicknames:

Date of Application:3/22/2016

Date of birth:  4 /10 /93

Place of Birth:Rockford Hospital

Telephone Number:345-544-0155

Mobile:421-441-4966

Driver's License Number:1324079

Address:3 Mesa Apartments

Zip code:42g-52z

Suburb / City City

Address:2 Slums Apartments

Zip code:2h8-1d4

Suburb / City City

Why are you applying? Trying to do something diffrent

What is your background in the field you are applying for? I Was Security At The RockFord Bank And Stores Such As Gun,Taco Bell Paintball

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? Because i play alot on the server and im a nice guy and im really trustworthy i will respect anything anyone says and i wont have any backtalk to my boss or whoever

What will you offer FUMUKU? 30k, and i will be respectable to anything anyone says and i wont break the rules and ill never show my friends the place

Character Bio: Age23 Male Fit
Steam Name:zioremix

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:155781550

Your Age:13

Hours on server:139 i think

RP Events you have been in:War,Fire

RP Point Amount:0

Ban History on Limelight:FailRp When I Started And FearRP

Division you are applying for:Security Divison

Full Name:Matt Johnson

All Nicknames:

Date of Application:3/22/2016

Date of birth: 4 /10  /93

Place of Birth:RockFord Hospital

Telephone Number:532-337-8810

Mobile:555-322-1163

Driver's License Number:5542900451

Address:4 Mesa Apartments

Zip code:46v-6j1

Suburb / City  City

Address:5 Slums Apartments

Zip code:3fg-66x

Suburb / City  City

Why are you applying? Trying Somethings New And It Seems intresting

What is your background in the field you are applying for? I Was A Security At RockFord Bank,Gun Stores,Tacobell

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? Because Im A Really Nice Guy And Im Really Trustworthy

What will you offer FUMUKU? 30k And I Wont Break Any Rules And I Want Backtalk Anyone Like My Boss Or CoWorkers

Character Bio:Age:23,Fit,Male
(Mar 22, 2016, 06:51 AM)zioremix Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

(Mar 22, 2016, 08:16 AM)zioremix Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

I will assume the double posting was an accident?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10