Limelight Forums

Full Version: FUMUKU International
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Python

Steam ID:

Your Age: 14

Hours on server: 277

RP Events you have been in: Evocity Civil War, Maze Runner, Vauld's PurgeRP and FreezingRP

RP Point Amount: 13 or 14
-4 as Firefighter
-7 or 8 as Citizen
-1 as Cop
-1 as Chef

Ban History on Limelight RP: None

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: Security

Full Name: Olivia Fraser

All Nicknames: Liv

Date of Application: 4/1/16

Date of birth:  11/9/1987

Place of Birth: Vancouver

Telephone Number:  +1 3829 382 222

Mobile: 656 621 2891

Driver's License Number: 373821083

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Apartment 2, Apartments, EvoCity Backstreet

Zip code: EV5 11DQ

Suburb / City: EvoCity

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 1227 E 14th Ave

Zip code: BC V5T 2P2

Suburb / City: Vancouver

Why are you applying? I am applying for FUMUKU because I wish to make the world a better place by ensuring its safety from Terrorists and Criminals. Another reason I am applying it due to FUMUKU's amazing reviews and the way they operate is just outstanding.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? I worked as a Police Officer in Vancouver for 4 years and achieved the rank of Sergeant, when I later resigned and moved to Evocity and became an FBI Agent - specializing in Witness Project. So I have a great knowledge about Security

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I am very experienced within a Security role and I know how to work well with a team - I will always follow orders when given them and will no break the Group's Policy. I always maintain a serious attitude whilst on the job and handle all situations maturely, however, I still like to have a laugh with my colleges from time to time.

What will you offer FUMUKU? I will offer FUMUKU some of the best firearms & combat training throughout the world. I am very tactical when it comes to making decisions in combat and will always choose the right ones.

Character Bio: I was born and lived in Vancouver until the age of 26, there I served in the RCMP for 4 years. I later moved to Evocity and was recruited by the FBI, I am a strong and visual appealing woman and I can use this to my advantage in combat (Seducing a target before detaining/taking them out) I am 5'6'' and have Blue eyes. My only living relative is my Brother (Kyle 'Lizard' Fraser).

Steam Name:
Knox
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:42221590 
Your Age:
Hours on server:
Approx 250
RP Events you have been in: 2 Firefighter mass fires, also one fallout RP.

RP Point Amount: 2 (Firefigter)

Ban History on Limelight:
One, DC'ing to avoid arrest.

Division you are applying for:

Full Name: Vidu Chiang Von Shecklen Medah

All Nicknames: Vimedah (Vee May Duh)

Date of Application: 1/5/2015

Date of birth: Wednesday, April 5, 1989

Place of Birth: Guangzhou, China

Telephone Number: (+2) 693 - 534 - 4836

Mobile: ^

Driver's License Number: A9355964

Address: Apartment 1432 Block B, Rockford Main Appt Co.

Zip code: 83659

Suburb / City Rockford 

Address: [N/A]

Zip code: [N/A]

Suburb / City [N/A]

Why are you applying?
I am applying to get a start in my life, also to help recover from my traumatic experience.
What is your background in the field you are applying for?
Worked for 20 hours a day as a slave making aircraft in China. 13 years working experience.
Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
I am hard working, intelligent and can pick up jobs very fast, I made military aircraft before my... incident.
What will you offer FUMUKU?
Good working experience and good production results.
Character Bio:
Vemedah was born into slavery in China and was later used as a test subject for radioactive medicine, the radiation wiped her brain clean at the age of 18. She had the mental capacity of a baby and was found 1 year later in Rockford city. Police are still investigating how she got here. She has since been retaught everything and is fully operational and looking for a job in the factory industry, as she is used to.

Steam Name: Clementio Pleb Lord

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:110911589

Your Age: 21

Hours on server: 280

RP Events you have been in: Couple of them, i was half the time that Limelight was created away from garrys mod.

RP Point Amount: At limelight i dont have any RP points.

Ban History on Limelight: None only couple of blacklists, minor stuff.

Division you are applying for: Security or Any other

Full Name: Clementio Ribeiro

All Nicknames: Clems, Clementio, Clementino, Clemy

Date of Application: 09/01/2016

Date of birth: 11/04/1994

Place of Birth: Evocity Hospital

Telephone Number:+35121654894

Mobile:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]+351888-clementio-215[/font]

Driver's License Number: 56487

Current Residence (Complete in Full) Lake, House Number 2 at left

Address:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Lake street, House Number 2 at left[/font]

Zip code: 2970848

Suburb 

Previous Residence (Complete in Full) None, always lived there

Why are you applying? First of all i need a job to have more friends and be with more people. My live is a bit bored, im rich but im lonely. I also really like FUMUKU and i want to give everything that i can to make FUMUKU grow even more.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? I was at police after i made my 18 years old, then at 21 i become a BOPE (swat), really love it, but my wife got sick and i had to take care of her, i got fired months later.. never went swat or police again.. but now, i see a new opportunity here... gratefully my wife is perfectly healty now. Anyway, i can handle guns like Ken Block can handle rally showcars. Im the right man for the job.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? First of all i have friends that choose to work on FUMUKU, they talk really good about it, they told me to apply, and i also really like FUMUKU, you can trust me better then in yourself. Thats why you should pick me.

What will you offer FUMUKU? I can offer everything you need. I can get any kinda of equipment that you solicitate.

Character Bio: Im a lonely guy, rich, not afraid of anything. Only 21 years old but already with a life full of stories and dramas. At the moment im a cool guy, funny, worker. Best friend you can have. Always help when needed, never let you down. Thats me.
Application review in progress, thank you for your patience.
[Image: RCy6nPZ.gif]

Internal Corporate News Bulletin

FUMUKU International is proud to announce that after nearly 2 years of the application and active hiring freeze, that it will begin immediately accepting new applications for its divisions within Evocity District 33x and District V2d, with future applications being accepted for its forthcoming expansion into the city of Rockford.

We look forward to meeting any and all new hires and hope they will intergrate with the corporate structure during their orientation process.

With that said, below are the first applicants to be accepted:

[Image: ZSHKa7F.png]
We would like to welcome to the team our newest Security Officers, we look forward to seeing them on the job and in the office:

[Image: ichVayG.png]
Python: STEAM_0:1:47537763
Security Clearance: D-T
F.I.D: SD: 3548
Certifications: None
Awards:None

Clementio STEAM_0:0:110911589
Security Clearance: D-T
F.I.D: SD: 8964
Certifications: None
Awards: None

[Image: 4WfYSUM.png]

Unfortunately the potential for not all applications to be accepted is there, and the following applications have been denied due to the Board of Directors being unable to come to an equal conclusion on their application at this time.

Denied applicants are free to re-apply in two weeks time.

Epicworlds/Knox: Application denied due to the Board of Directors being unable to come to an agreement on your application
Out of Character Information:

Steam Name: [L²:RP] Suarez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70851645

Your Age: 14

Hours on server: ~55

RP Events you have been in: Not many due to recently joining

RP Point Amount: I have 1 REP in the Police Job

Ban History on Limelight: 1

Full Name: Timothy Bareham

All Nicknames: None

Date of Application: 10/01/16

Date of birth: 9/9/1983

Place of Birth: Oxford, England

Telephone Number: 01659843206

Mobile: 075193568120

Driver's License Number: 5842-6972-3512-8943

Address: 18 Nightingale Road

Zip code: EV13 5PL

Address: 36 Churchill Lane

Zip code: OX14 3FP

Suburb / City: Oxford

Why are you applying? I am applying for to FUMUKU as I wish to re-join the ranks of the company and continue to prosper in the ever marvellous field of security.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? I have worked at FUMUKU International in the Security field before, I then had to leave due to personal issues. Not only that but I have experience with weapons such as: Glock-18s, AR-15s and trained in how to properly use an ASP Baton.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I should be picked for FUMUKU due to my attitude to learning new things, my expertise in the field and my ability to follow and complete orders in full.

What will you offer FUMUKU? I will offer FUMUKU my expertise, characteristics and my help in all means possible. There will not be one moment when I am switched off from the job in hand and I will complete all jobs to the full every time.

Character Bio: Timothy Bareham was raised by his two parents (John Bareham and Yvonne Bareham) in southern Oxfordshire. He had a fairly modest upbringing as both of his parents were lawyers. This meant that even if they had quite a bit of money, his parents were very rarely around to see Timothy or give him the attention he needed. By the age of 18, Timothy was upset and frustrated by this. He decided to leave the house. With only his savings in tow, TImothy got on the first plane to EvoCity, completed experience with assault rifles, pistols and hand-to-hand combat and got a job at a local nightclub. It earned enough money for a flat on Nightingale Road until he was laid off and was forced to search for a new job. Once seeing his old company FUMUKU advertising the fact they were hiring for the company, he decided to go for it and here he is today.
[Image: RCy6nPZ.gif]

[font=Times New Roman]Internal Corporate News Bulletin: [/font]

[font=Times New Roman]FUMUKU International is pleased to announce the opening of its first stock trading floor at its domestic headquarters in EvoCity; District 33x. This latest addition to FUMUKU's headquarters will enable expeditious, straightforward transactions through the EvoCity Stock Exchange. The director of operations in District 33x, Mr. Ronald Lynch, hopes that the new installation will stimulate commerce between FUMUKU International and its associated partners.  Trading is expected to begin with the scheduled opening of the stock market.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Enclosed Image:[/font]

[font=Times New Roman][Image: B24432E1DB8D187B908ED7BFE86098A1E5EC3DCB][/font]

In other news, the director of internal affairs at FUMUKU International, Mr. Jericho McAndrews, clarifies on the current position of the company's security services during a recent shareholder meeting: "FUMUKU's Corporate Security protects FUMUKU staff and assets first and foremost, with outsourced security being of minor interest to the corporation at present time."

Steam Name: WildDorito

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61779322

Your Age: 16

Hours on server: 47

RP Events you have been in: FalloutRP and KoreansInvadeEvoCityRP

RP Point Amount: 0

Ban History on Limelight: None

Division you are applying for: Medic

Full Name: Danny Dorito

All Nicknames: Dorito, Wild, Danny

Date of Application: 13 / 01 / 2016

Date of birth: 23 / 04 / 1989

Place of Birth: Sydney, Australia

Telephone Number: 01 9969 5525

Mobile: 0499 668 665

Driver's License Number: 9635-9875-7845-7842-8955

Address: 1 Richard Drive

Zip code: 30176

Previous Residence (Complete in Full) N/A

Why are you applying?
I am applying for a job, as I want to get out there in the world and do what I do best, help others and be proud of it

I was studying Medical Science in High School, then moved onto uni to do a course in Medical Science, as well as becoming a trained driver for the Paramedics.

I believe I should be picked for FUMUKU because I am willing to learn from experts and wanting to help make a change in society. I am always up to the task and wanting more and more knowledge and skills from my job.

I offer FUMUKU all the knowledge and expertise of a man who has recently finished a course in their favourite and desired course, as well as always dreaming of helping others in a company as large as FUMUKU.

Character Bio:
A Man who came from Australia to complete his final course in the brilliant city of EvoCity. When he finished his final year at University, he is looking for a job, prepared for the world. A Guy who will never let his friends down and will always be there to cheer and help others.
[Image: fdvhar.png]

To Ms. Olivia Fraser(//Python):

I have some bad news for you. Your position of employment within our company is being terminated due to multiple violations of the following conditions in the terms of employment in FUMUKU International:

Section 1 Article 4: You must follow all instructions from senior officials at FUMUKU who will be named in the contract, unless the instructions are illegal or expressly damaging to FUMUKU International. If you attempt to use this term as a means to commit illegal or damaging acts, your employment will be terminated, and you will be held solely liable, FUMUKU International reserves the right to seize your assets to compensate any loss, and to detain and transfer you to the correct law authority.

Section 1 Article 5: Entering a restricted area, by restricted area FUMUKU International refers to the security clearance system, will result in immediate termination of employment.

Section 1 Article 11: Harassment of FUMUKU staff will result in immediate employment termination.

As a result, it is my duty to inform you that your employment with the company has been terminated as of today. Turn in any and all company property to your immediate supervisor, along with your employee identification and other credentials you may have been issued. Your work space must be vacated within 24 hours of this notice. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, wherever they may be.

Sincerely,
Jericho McAndrews,
Director of Internal Affairs
FUMUKU International

Steam Name:  <AKA> Fre4kDahKid

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34815819

Hours on server: 77

RP Events you have been in: Alien Attack (Rockford) / Ammunition factory fire

RP Point Amount: 1

Division you are applying for: Security Division

Full Name: Charles Mortal

All Nicknames: Charlie, Carl, xXCharlesTheKiller69Xx

Date of Application: 01/29/2016

Date of birth:  06 /20/1969

Place of Birth: South Africa

Telephone Number: +216 74 54 01 12

Mobile: +216 24 54 01 12

Driver's License Number: 59874516

Address: US 74 (South Rockford) 01

Zip code: 4468-UGP

Suburb / City: Rockford's countryside

Address: N/A

Zip code: N/A

Suburb / City: N/A

Why are you applying: I strongly believe that my past experiences will be as much needed by the FUMUKU International Corporation as I need this post for my personal revenue.

What is your background in the field you are applying for:
1989: Cadet within the EC:PD forces.
1991: Police Officer within EC:PD Forces.
1994: Transfer to SWAT forces within EC:PD
1999: Promotion to Marksman within the SWAT.
Marksman for the swat until late December of 2015.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU: I'am everything the FUMUKU Security Division is looking for when recruiting their personnel. I have experience, and the attitude that would help the FUMUKU superiors smoothly conduct their daily operation without a hinge.

What will you offer FUMUKU: I'am ready to offer and apply all my past experiences within the governmental forces to FUMUKU. If it ever gets to it, I'd even offer my life to ensure the successful completition of a contract, or the safety of my hopefully soon to be colleagues.

Character Bio: As shameful as it already is, I do not know much about my early childhood. All I'am certain of, is that my parents are from South Africa, where I was conceived and almost immediately shipped to the United States of America with my brother illegally.
Childhood was very difficult as you'd imagine, my brother had to feed both of us both through a short life of crime, that ended by his death, and me being taken to St Joseph Children's Home, an orphanage in the state of California, at the age of 4.
I was adopted by a family, the Mortals, who proceeded by naming me Charles; since I did not have a name yet, or if I did, I have no idea what it was. They have been the parents anyone would dream of, paid for my private education, and got me into the Academy of Police Science & Protective Services there, where I graduated in 1989, and started working as a Cadet for the local police in Santa Monica.
From there onwards, you already almost know mostly everything about me. I kept climbing up the police's hierarchy, until being transfered to the SWAT team, and assigned as a Marksman after many a good impressions the SWAT Commander got of me.
However on the 27th of December I had lost a fellow SWAT member during a bank robbery, and couldn't proceed working there as everything reminded me of them. I decided to get away from it, by resigning, and applying to private agencies / corporation. I always kept hearing about FUMUKU's interventions and contracts signed with the government of Evocity that always go smoothly and are successully fulfilled. I decided to try my luck, and apply for a post in your Security Division, and well, here I'am now hoping for the best.
Cordially, Charles Mortal.

Steam Name: Katyusha

Steam ID: [Will be given upon request]

Hours on server: 80

RP Events you have been in: None

RP Point Amount: 0

Full Name: Snow Katyusha

All Nicknames: ??

Date of Application: Today

Date of birth:  10 /  31 / 94

Place of Birth: Royal Alexandra's Hospital of Solice

Telephone Number: 780 485 3687

Mobile:780 989 1468

Driver's License Number: KAWAII

Address: 123 FAKE ST

Zip code: T2J1L

Suburb

Address: 9525 98 Ave

Zip code: T5E 2J1

Why are you applying?
I applied because I saw the opening, and am currently without work.
When I was younger, my Football teacher said to me "Snow, you're gonna go far one day" So I took that as a metaphorical reference and accomplished a field of personal security, and workplace health and saftey.
I'm perfect for the role, and I bake great muffins 
Safety, expertise, and self assurance that you made the right decision.
[Image: YNrOLPE.png]
(Feb 1, 2016, 04:53 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ][Image: YNrOLPE.png]

3.5 months later Tongue
(Feb 1, 2016, 06:27 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 1, 2016, 04:53 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ][Image: YNrOLPE.png]

3.5 months later Tongue

Shh, no stfu. It's like letting paint dry. Let it happen
Sorry for the delay, my computer decided to go on strike for awhile, BUT IM BACK!

Ill have these finalized today
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10