Limelight Forums

Full Version: FUMUKU International
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
No his application was so great he didn't want anyone to miss it
It's harder to miss a wall of blacklists which is basically a mile long.
(Mar 23, 2016, 09:48 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]It's harder to miss a wall of blacklists which is basically a mile long.

A mile? If i lived in Saskatchewan and that list of blacklists escaped from prison, you'd be able to see it running for 3 days its so big.
Guys, guys. Stop it with the player insults and provoking. He applied, so he deserves a fair review and acceptance or denial.
It's alright, I was using hyperbolic language and Katyusha was using personification. There's really nothing intenationally malicious directed at anyone, just a statement of fact.
As Brax Said, although this applicant may have made mistakes, but your comments may be offensive towards him.
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [LiL]Turtasaurus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64090281

Your Age: 14

Hours on server: About 24

RP Events you have been in: Shootouts, War, Crimes, etc.

RP Point Amount: 0

Ban History on Limelight: I have no such ban history on Limelight. (Im a good boy)

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: Security Division

Full Name: Jamie Hynemen

All Nicknames: None

Date of Application: 3/24/2016

Date of birth:   3/25/1988

Place of Birth: Evocity Hospital

Telephone Number: 2024561414

Mobile: 2024561414

Driver's License Number: 172694918

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Slums Apartment Unit #3 Albaqurque

Zip code: 205

City

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Colreone Road ,Mansion Unit #1

Zip code:290

Suburb

Why are you applying? I am applying because I am very interested in becoming a security division and I feel that I will help the corperation a lot. I am very interested in this oprotunity to RP. I always take chances to RP to the best, and I can contibute a lot. I love playing the security kind of RP, and I feel like I can do my best with this RP Corperation!

What is your background in the field you are applying for? Ex Military, Strong, dad was navy seal, I have had gun experience since I was 9. I have been in the security of high priority officials before, and I fell like it is time to go at it again. I have lots of experience with dealing with high priority officials like the president, or low priority like a contract.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I am valuable, I am skilled with weapons, friendly, amazing at RP, and I love to RP with friends and am very good at shooting. I have always been fond of Security RP, and I would make a very great addition to the team! I understand all the rules of the server, and I can do my job without screwing up. I'm not the richest of the individuals, but I still feel that we can help each other, and have a great, serious RP time!

What will you offer FUMUKU? I will offer skilled shooting, aiming, fun, and many guns. I am skilled with dealing with lots of situations that RP offers, and I am a skilled shooter! I feel like I am the right one for the job because I have all the ability to get even better than I am now, and I wish to get better at this due to the fact of this corperation!

Character Bio: Ex-Marine - Strong - 5,11, Male, Experience Rifleman and Pistolmen.
I recommend making the last section of your application more extensive and detailed; right now it looks fairly bland.
Toxic demoted!
(Mar 25, 2016, 02:22 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Toxic demoted!

when you outrank the guy tryin to demote you

[Image: tumblr_inline_n2c6xtl4JA1qmy5xc.jpg]
(Mar 25, 2016, 06:56 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 25, 2016, 02:22 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Toxic demoted!

when you outrank the guy tryin to demote you

I got the same power as u babe , u fired
when you still at the rank where they can fire you
[Image: YNrOLPE.png]

[Image: RCy6nPZ.gif]

FUMUKU Internal Corporate News Bulletin

27 March 2016

FUMUKU International and its associated partners celebrate the date as the company passes the $2,000 stock value milestone on the EvoCity Stock Exchange. In recognition of this accomplishment, FUMUKU's Chief Executive Officer, Carthusia Malkrin, made appearances at the company's regional branches in both EvoCity and Rockford to personally congratulate the hard-working site employees in their substantial roles in accomplishing this feat. 
     Later on into the evening, Mr. Malkrin and the regional director of FUMUKU's EvoCity branch, Mr. Ronald Lynch, attended a shareholder banquet to acknowledge the company's various investors, and to thank them for their continued support in its operations, both in previous years and in years to come. In a quote from Mr. Lynch, "future projects and expansions are progressing ahead of schedule, and should be completed well within expected parameters." 
     Again, this would not have been possible without the persevering loyalty and support of our employees and investors. Thank you all so much!

[Image: welcome-party.jpg]
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Rainbow Dash

Steam ID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:34971534[/font]

Your Age: 15

Hours on server: 240

RP Events you have been in: None

RP Point Amount: 7

Ban History on Limelight:

PRA (8882) - Insulting a Player OOCly

NLR, lying during confrotation.

FailRP, stealing a car as SWAT sergeant, lying to staff

Lying to a administrator

In Character Information: 

Division you are applying for: Security Division

Full Name: Gregory House

All Nicknames: Rainbow , MrKat, House, Kitty

Date of Application: 29/03/2016

Date of birth:   29/02/1987

Place of Birth: Princeton-Plainsboro teaching hospital

Telephone Number: 095 4682 5861

Mobile: 0465 5946 654

Driver's License Number: HOUSE63459753165

Current Residence (Complete in Full): 42 , Black Road , Rockford , PP4 LK90

Address: 42 Black Road

Zip code: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]PP4 LK90[/font]

Suburb / City: Rockford

Previous Residence (Complete in Full): 1092 , Crystal Corner , Old York , YU95 S29

Address: 1092 Crystal Corner

Zip code: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]YU95 S29[/font]

Suburb / City: Old York

Why are you applying?: I am interested in FUMUKU operations and seek the life of adventure. I also hope to be an asset to FUMUKU.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?: 2 years as a police officer and 9 years as a Navy Seal with 4 tours to Iraq.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?: I have over 10 years of experience of the law and firearms training. As well as field training that I have recieved in the Navy Seals.

What will you offer FUMUKU?: Great knowledge of field training that may come in use full in combat situations, firearms training, great team working skills, advanced marksman ship.

Character Bio:

Name: Gregory House

Hobbies: Shooting firearms, hunting, Assisting the government, mountain climbing.

Work: 2005 - 2014 : Navy Seal

2014 - Present : Police officer

Education:
English: A
Maths: A**
Science: A*
Physical Education: A
Computer Science: A*

Other accomplishments, rewards:
Firearms training - Platinum
IQ - 297
Navy Seal - Commander
[Image: RCy6nPZ.gif]

Internal Corporate News Bulletin

Construction work moves on schedule on the new facility upgrades for the EC-D:33x Factory sector and will be completed within the next two days

Theft of office supplies will not be tolerated

[Image: 4WfYSUM.png]
Unfortunately the potential for not all applications to be accepted is there, and the following applications have been denied due to the Board of Directors being unable to come to an equal conclusion on their application at this time.

Denied applicants are free to re-apply in two weeks time.

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif] Jar Jar B!nks[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:139686933:[/font][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]The board of directors could not come to an agreement on your application and thus it has been denied in this round of applicants[/font][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]zioremix[/font][/font][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:155781550[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]The board of directors has denied your application has it has noticed you have applied for a different company, we hope your future with them is as good as it may have been with us[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][LiL]Turtasaurus[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:64090281[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]The board of directors could not come to an agreement on your application and thus it has been denied in this round of applicants[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/b][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Rainbow Dash[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][b]STEAM_0:0:34971534[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/b][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]The board of directors could not come to an agreement on your application and thus it has been denied in this round of applicants[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/b][/font]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10