Limelight Forums

Full Version: FUMUKU International
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Desert

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78553903

Your Age: 15

Hours on server: 76

RP Events you have been in: L²'s Helghan Third Army, Safira and Blurr's marriage, advanced detective roleplay, several random occasional police and paramedic events. Besides that I have participated in several (large) events on the infamous "other community".

RP Point Amount: 0

Ban History on Limelight: No bans on record.

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: FUMUKU International Security Division

Full Name: Jason Compton

All Nicknames: None

Date of Application: March 31, 2016

Date of birth: June 6, 1989

Place of Birth: North Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States of America

Telephone Number: 209 112-9743

Mobile: 209 112-9743

Driver's License Number: C708527

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 12 Waterfront Rd.

Zip code: 91022

Suburb / City: Evo City

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 16 Woodbridge St.

Zip code: 91602

Suburb / City: North Hollywood, California

Why are you applying? Since the shutdown of the Helghan Third Army I have been clanless for a while, and after I have met your clan in-game while roleplaying as an ARD officer, I could see that FUMUKU International is one of the, maybe even the most organized clan on this server. In the Third Army I have been drilled a lot, it would be amazing to get the chance to join such an organized structure as FUMUKU International.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? I have done security and PMC work, as well as governmental organisations such as our own SWAT team and the police force. This makes me an experienced shooter, I'm sure that can be of use.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I am a versatile person, my skills in aggressive roleplay and passive roleplay are equivalent and I'm good in structured and drilled environments. With that comes that I am a very good listener. I am able to operate solo, but also in a team.

What will you offer FUMUKU? First of all I can offer you a fun person, because that's what this game is all about, after all. For many, I am a good relationship you can always have a chat with, for some I'm a selfish 'politician' who is just busy talking, introducing too many ideas and looking after peoples interests. Besides that comes the more serious part, I can offer you full integrity in the operations I take part in. And then ofcourse comes my skills, I am experienced with guns, mostly sniper- and assault rifles. Good communication is what I've learned from Counter Strike: Global Offensive, so I'm good with that as well. (Even some Russian ;-))  

Character Bio: 

Appearance
[font=Verdana]This white male is in his late twenties, sporting a stubble beard and green eyes. A trace of a thin scar is evident on his left cheek, under his eye. [/font][font=Verdana]He is usually wearing a black suit with a white shirt under it, he doesn't like clothing without a vest or a suit and he never closes them up. [/font][font=Verdana]Paired with the suit and shirt, he wears a black belt with a little diamond in the middle, black suit pants and black shoes.[/font]

[font=Verdana]Backstory[/font]
[font=Verdana]When Jason was was eight years old, his mother died in a shootout in a bank in North Hollywood, California. His father, which at the time did drugs, blamed him for it. [/font][font=Verdana]His father used to physically hurt him, wake him up and shout at him, refuse to open the basement door (when Jason was in there) and give him food and so on. [/font][font=Verdana]When the father got caught to be part of a huge drug farm, he had low hopes of getting a low sentence, and was given 20 days before the court would take place. [/font][font=Verdana]He had a strip around his leg so that he couldn't leave the country and was scared for his life. On the 26th of june 2000, when Jason was 11 years old, Jason came back [/font][font=Verdana]from visiting his grandparents, he found his father not answering the door, had his blinds down and with the lights on. ''Must be drunk,'' his grandfather said. ''I'll see if the [/font][font=Verdana]kitchen window is open''. After looking he told me to stay outside and that he would be back soon. After his grandfather climbed to the window and walked to the living room, he walked back into the kitchen with a pale face. Jason will always remember the words of his grandfather: ''Jason.. your father is dead''[/font]

After the police and ambulance had arrived, they noted his father has been dead for three days, and was not saveable. The police tried to find proof of a possible murder and suicide notes, but they did not find anything. Jason has never seen his father, but his grandfather told him his father hung himself with a dishcloth, hanging from the heating tube in front of the window.

Jason grew up in a neighbourhood next to a school, just outside North Hollywood, everyone knew eachother. So people also knew his story and he was bullied with it in high school. He grew stronger and didn't really care anymore, he never used to talk about the incident after it happened. But he listens to the songs his father liked if he's sad.

[font=Verdana]The present[/font]
[font=Verdana][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana]Jason is doing good, he lives his own life and minds his own business. He likes giving rides to stranded people outside EvoCity, he has been mugged three times as of [/font][font=Verdana]today doing so. But he has hope in humanity and continues. Jason knows how to use a weapon, he owns a couple of guns, but he doesn't keep one in his car as he doesn't [/font][font=Verdana]feel the need to do so. He currently owns a black Dodge Charger, plated YRA-781.[/font][/font][/font]
[Image: RCy6nPZ.gif]

Message from FUMUKU International Employee:
Vinchenso 'Sours' Barzinio

Good Evening,
I would like to announce a new interface for the FUMUKU International Legal Department. We are going to be re-opening up the Legal Department of FUMUKU International as it was abandoned slightly not long ago so we have created a new face for it. The Legal department will be used for the FUMUKU International Employees and those who require law support for rather themselves or even their business. New documents for this would be placed into the open section of the community threads.

I'd like to also announce the new Legal Department Outpost located in the Nexus. It holds a office for one of the Legal Department Employees. The images listed below are being place from the VestCam. it is a quite a lovely small department that also supplies us with a lot of work that we can supply with for a outpost.

[Image: B73CAB168F1F403A155A26E583AEA9C677D569A3]
[Image: 13458FAC4E7F34FD73EE1070D267D673E2D86007]
[Image: 770B3D0C6A66E11DBA5AED3AD69B664400EF236C]

Please Note
Due to some complaints by two people who I will not name... *cough cough* TOXIC AND SOVIET *Cough Cough* there will be replans for a new looking Legal Department for FUMUKU International also using newer consoles and a brand new location. The layout has already been discussed and will be designed soon towards the company. Thank you.
[Image: latest?cb=20150426213012]
Merryweather Security Consulting Messaging

You have (1) new message.

Good Evening.
My name is Mason Standen I'm the CEO of Merryweather Security Consulting.
I saw that your Legal department tried to contact me, I'm sorry for being busy.
I hope we will be able to arrange a meeting in the near future

[Image: 1833758565061019040416.png]
CEO of Merryweather Security Consulting
Dear FUMUKU International,

I am sad to announce my resignation from FUMUKU International

*William K. Mendoza Signs The Papers*
*Walks out the building for one last time.*
(Apr 4, 2016, 09:14 PM)Cunix Wrote: [ -> ]Dear FUMUKU International,

I am sad to announce my resignation from Cobra Military Organization.

Erm? Wrong company?
(Apr 4, 2016, 09:14 PM)Cunix Wrote: [ -> ]Dear FUMUKU International,

I am sad to announce my resignation from FUMUKU International

Farewell.
(Apr 4, 2016, 09:12 PM)snarf Wrote: [ -> ]
-snip-

[Image: 7maYzgT.png]

Thank you for getting in touch.
The Legal Department is currently closed however:

Thoughtout tommorow and this evening - The Legal Department should be up and running so with you messaging, we should be able to have the requested meeting. Do not be afraid or hesitant about popping by. Please come at any time and we'll be glad to have this meeting with you.

Your current Legal Department Officer: Vinchenso 'Sours' Barzinio
You may request for another officer but it is more or likely to be the best if you are to request for the Legal Department Officer.

Thank you.
This automated message will be deleted from your mobile in the next 30 seconds.
(Mar 31, 2016, 04:51 AM)DesertFox Wrote: [ -> ]-SNIP-

Your Application has been moved to the new Application Area.
You have been privately send the direction of this and notified of this.

Thank you.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Markus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36038228

Your Age: 19

Hours on server: 484 (as of 2016.08.12)

RP Events you have been in: Vandermere Industries, ApocalypseRP, multiple others I cannot remember (not only Limelight)

REPs Issued: 1

Ban History on Limelight: N/A

Blacklist History on Limelight: N/A

Warning history on Limelight: 1

In Character Information:
(Be as creative as you can)

Division you are applying for:
FUMUKU International Security Division

Full Name: Mark Smith

All Nicknames: Marko, Markus

Date of Application: 2016.08.12.

Date of birth: 1971/03/04

Place of Birth: Budapest

Telephone Number: 1-245-867-153

Mobile: 1-245-867-153

Driver's License Number: 12938667

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Backstreet Apartments, Level 2, Apt. 2

Zip code: 1436

Suburb / City: Evocity

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: N/A

Zip code: N/A

Suburb / City: N/A

Why are you applying?:
For years I have experienced with many fields of the architectural industry, starting out as a Statistical Architect
then getting a taste of interior designs and finally switching over to designing houses for private individuals.
After years of designing and building up my own company however, a company of much bigger status drove me and
my company to the verge of bankcruptcy, where I had to choose between sacrificing my personal life and family or giving
up all I've worked for for years. After much depression I had no other choice, but to file for bankcruptcy, leaving the
dream I've built for many years in my past.

After this personal tragedy of mine, I've looked in many parts of the industry, however I have found most globally "acclaimed"
conglomerates to be mostly consisting of military assets who only seek fortune and power amongst people and in politics.
That is until I've noticed one of your advertisements in a broschure in a small newspaper stand.
When I saw that you were hiring architects, I knew that my place is right there in Your  team.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?
As I've explained above, I used to run my own architectural company, until I was forced to file for bankruptcy.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
I not only have experience in planning and executing buildings, as well as interior designs, but I'm also a strong leader
who was accepted amongst my coworkers as someone who could get the job done, no matter the personal sacrifices.

What will you offer FUMUKU?
I will offer you a man in his youth who not only can design both the basic look of houses, as well as the interior,
but a strong leader who will be able to lead any team and finish any work before deadline.

Character Bio: (inclued in the "Why are you applying?" section above)
Applications are made here now in their own thread for review

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/forum-372.html
(Aug 12, 2016, 03:29 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Applications are made here now in their own thread for review

Could we just like... lock this thread?
(Aug 12, 2016, 04:41 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 12, 2016, 03:29 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Applications are made here now in their own thread for review

That seems a tad silly, what if other Clan leaders wanted to send a public message to FUMUKU?
(Aug 12, 2016, 05:59 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 12, 2016, 04:41 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]

That seems a tad silly, what if other Clan leaders wanted to send a public message to FUMUKU?

Simple, make a thread in the FUMUKU office.
It stays open for general posting and announcements.
good luck with your new clan
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10