Limelight Forums

Full Version: FUMUKU International
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Application revoked. Thank you for your time anyway.
(Feb 5, 2016, 06:40 PM)Suarez Wrote: [ -> ]Application revoked. Thank you for your time anyway.

Look at this funny boy, making the most funny jokes.
[Image: RCy6nPZ.gif]

Internal Corporate News Bulletin

FUMUKU International has begun reconstruction efforts on the Rockford freight yard:
[Image: F1ABBD7EBC43CE258F1CDCFD558ECF2E1EC74464]

The RF: freightyard has been left on its own with very little in terms of maintenence and proper staffing while being used to supply an entire city and its surrounding areas.

Reconstruction efforts shall begin in the coming days as construction ships and staff arrive.

Final tests are ongoing with the Rockford Industrial 3DP and production should begin within the day.

[Image: D723859622AE04E0F26EDD8DA735B959C77A9C3D]

We look forward to meeting any and all new hires and hope they will intergrate with the corporate structure during their orientation process.

With that said, below are the first applicants to be accepted:

[Image: ZSHKa7F.png]
We would like to welcome to the team our newest Security Officers, we look forward to seeing them on the job and in the office:

[Image: ichVayG.png]
WildDorito: STEAM_0:1:61779322
Security Clearance: D-T
F.I.D: SD: 6854
Certifications: None
Awards:None

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif] Fre4kDahKid[/font][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:34815819[/font]
F.I.D: SD: 2315

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Katyusha[/font]STEAM_0:0:22862126

F.I.D: SD: 2158

May I be the first to formaly welcome you all to the company
Remember to follow instructions from your designated site directors and instructors

If we catch you doing something stupid, you will be out on the streets faster than you can say "what"
Theft of office supplies will not be tolerated.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [L2:RP] Philzone1234

Steam ID: darrendabomb

Your Age: 19

Hours on server: 53

RP Events you have been in: none

RP Point Amount: 0

Ban History on Limelight: never banned or punished

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: Security Divison

Full Name: Phil Ryans

All Nicknames:

Date of Application: Feb 9 2016

Date of birth:   2/  6 /1990

Place of Birth: Las Vegas, Nevada

Telephone NumberSad834)485-3495

Mobile: (834)230-9406

Driver's License Number:
934 874 983

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Slum Aparments Building 106 Apt. 2

Zip code: 13245

City (rockford)

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Slum Apartments Building 106 Apt. 1

Zip code: 13245

City (Rockford)

Why are you applying?
I am applying because Ive always wanted to get somewhere in life. To achieve. To succeed. Ive always dreamed of getting somewhere, Maybe life living at residental, with a beautiful wife. perhaps two kids. I need to Take the first step, working somewhere Proud like FUMUKU.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?
Ive had a few jobs. Each job give me experience. Ive been a Police Sargeant, A Police Officer, A Secret Service Agent, a President, a Vice President. 

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
Because i have useful experience with weapons, Defending Important people, Protecting the city, handling a team of Officers, I know how to drive, communicate, i understand the laws, and i also know how to recieve and execute orders. I am Determined and Full of Enthusiasm.

What will you offer FUMUKU?
I will offer My all. I will Do my very best at any task, paying attention to every detail. I will do as i am told, obey and pass orders, I will Give my life to my job. I will let nothing get in my way. No matter how hard the task. I will NOT quit.

Character Bio: Male, 26. Very serious and always aware. Outgoing. 6'2", 194 lbs, From Las Vegas Nevada.

Steam Name: [L²:RP] Cunix

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81537473

Your Age: 16

Hours on server: about 170

RP Events you have been in: /

RP Point Amount: /

Ban History on Limelight: /

Division you are applying for: Security

Full Name: William K. Mendoza

All Nicknames: /

Date of Application: 11 february of 2016

Date of birth:  24 / april   / 1983

Place of Birth:  Bronx, NY 10453

Telephone Number: 718-294-1395

Mobile: 718-294-1395

Driver's License Number: JYV 7129 

Address: Apartment 6B Back Street EvoCity

Zip code: 02360

City  

Address: 3033 Pride Avenue

Zip code: NY 10453

City 

Why are you applying? I think I could be worth hiring because I am very loyal, perform the tasks given to me without asking too many questions and I know how to handle a gun but I can also use my profiling  skills to clarify a situation.

Previous occupations: Strategy Consulting, CompuAdd, Plan Smart, PSCAI (Private Security Company Association of Iraq)
Rank/positions in said employments: Medical equipment preparer, Wildlife officer, Central office operator,  Profiler
I worked for the Weyland-Yutani Corporation as a Security Officer, . However, complications arose.
I left WY, signing up to the Helghan Third Army, where I helped their Trooper Divison. I lost my job there because the Company got closed. The next few years I worked as an Police Officer. But then I heard about the Cobra Military Organization. I first thought it is a great Security Company but after a few weeks I noticed that CMO is just a litttle criminal organization so I quit very quick.  I  heard about Cerberus International and after lot of conversations over this company I applied for them. It's a great security company but I think it is not the best company for myself so I left this too. Now I am currently working as an Police Officer again but would like to join FUMUKU.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I have considered joining many organisations similar to this recently, however FUMUKU got my interest. Showing extensive degrees of efficiency and skill, something most people lack. due to this fact, I've decided to apply, in the hope that I would be able to assist your operations effectively.

What will you offer FUMUKU? As I have experience in paramilitary, law enforcement, and security operations among many things, I would be able to bring these skills with me to FUMUKU. I believe I would prove myself to be a valuable asset to this organisation and am willing to accept any challenges thrown my way. Not only would I be able to bring these skills to FUMUKU but I would also bring my own equipment. 
If need be, I would put my own life on the line to ensure the job gets done. 

Character Bio: stated above

Steam Name: [L²:RP] Razz_

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73513458

Your Age: 14, born 2001.

Hours on server: 573 on Limelight.

RP Events you have been in: None really.

RP Point Amount: 4 (updated)

Ban History on Limelight: I have gotten banned two times on limelight. I have just accepted it and moved on even though I think that they were unfair, both of them. 1st Disconnecting to avoid hostage situation 2nd Major Player Disrespect

Division you are applying for: Security Division

Full Name: Jack Morgan

All Nicknames: -

Date of Application: 2016-02-18

Date of birth:  1987 / 15 /  9

Place of Birth:

Telephone Number: 718-146-1575

Mobile: 718-146-1575

Driver's License Number: KAVANAH

Address: 9 Waterfront Road, Evo City

Zip code: 15697

Suburb

Address: 42 Nightingale Road, Evo City

Zip code: 15678

Suburb

Why are you applying?
I am currently unemployed after disbanding my unsuccessful corporation. I have always been impressed of how FUMUKU operates. I think it is a good way for me to start a new life in Evo City.

I went and worked for the military in the United States for 4 years and I learned a lot there, when I quit working for the army and began to work as a bodyguard of highly-positioned people after I went to Israel and did the Israeli Bodyguard Training I also learned a lot, and that was probably the biggest learning lesson I have had in my life. I am very skilled with small and big weapons, me and my father used to always practice our aim when I was a kid. When I worked as a bodyguard, I protected the President of Dubai aswell as other powerful people. After I stopped working as a bodyguard I then got employed by a classified security corporation where I protected some very valuable and classified items.

Because my skills as working as a bodyguard will be useful in FUMUKU international. I am very effective and I am very smart and I can quickly come up with solutions for certain problems. If you tell me to do something I will do it as far as it doesn't violate the rules of FUMUKU International. I can supply myself with my own weaponry, vehicles, ammunition and other equipment because in the family I was born in money wasn't the issue.

I am very loyal and would never betray or share any classified information of FUMUKU. I would be of value to this organization because I have very much knowledge in my old line of work, as a bodyguard and guard. If anyone is in urgent need of any equipment I will give it to them if it is necessary.

Character Bio: 29 years old, 5''9 tall. Born in a wealthy family. Smart and strategic. Very strong physically and mentally.
[Image: YNrOLPE.png]
I hereby withdraw my application.

We look forward to meeting any and all new hires and hope they will intergrate with the corporate structure during their orientation process.

We would like to welcome to the team our newest Security Officers, we look forward to seeing them on the job and in the office:

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:RP] Cunix[/font]: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:81537473[/font]
F.I.D: SD: 3548

May I be the first to formaly welcome you all to the company.
Remember to follow instructions from your designated site directors and instructors

If we catch you doing something stupid, you will be out on the streets faster than you can say "what"

Theft of office supplies will not be tolerated

[Image: 4WfYSUM.png]
Unfortunately the potential for not all applications to be accepted is there, and the following applications have been denied due to the Board of Directors being unable to come to an equal conclusion on their application at this time.

Denied applicants are free to re-apply in two weeks time.

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L2:RP] Philzone1234: Application denied due to a lack of interest in the company itself, and a lack of interest in the city in which its local divisions are located.[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]The board of directors unanimously voted in favor of denial.[/font]
In othet company news, another milestone has been reached, with blackdog having (finally) posted the next news bulletin.

Good work gentlemen, keep it up!

Steam Name: [L²:RP] Brax

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61215598

Your Age: 15

Hours on server: 50

RP Events you have been in:
FUMUKU Emergency Situation: Flood/Storm
The Virtuoso - Long Term Roleplay

RP Point Amount: 3

Ban History on Limelight: No Bans or Blacklists

Division you are applying for: Security

Full Name: Adam William Trooper

All Nicknames: N/A

Date of Application: February 20th, 2016

Date of birth: 11 / 22 / 87

Place of Birth: San Jose, California

Telephone Number: 1-408-392-3829

Mobile: 1-408-392-3829

Driver's License Number: F25592150094

Address: 204 Cosmos Street, Rockford

Zip code: 29901

Suburb / City: Rockford

Address: 20102 Fremont Drive

Zip code: 94536

Suburb / City

Why are you applying: I'm applying to FUMUKU, as I'm currently unhappy with my position as a Detective on the force. No other companies or organizations seem competent enough to take full advantage off my skills and abilities, and the fact FUMUKU has been around for ages certainly helps.

What is your background in the field you are applying for:
Level 1 and 2 Police Force Handgun Training
Police Heavy Weapons Training
Standard Police Training
Detective Training

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU: I believe I can bring many skills to the FUMUKU table, including my extensive experience of Firearms, and break/enter training. The Police Force taught me well, and I would be happy to bring it to help a worthy cause.

What will you offer FUMUKU: A Man with the will to fight, a man with the will to help the world, with the aid of FUMUKU. I'm willing to take orders, and to take any risks necessary to carry out an order or goal.

Character Bio: Adam William Trooper was born on November 22nd, 1987, to his two parents, Sarah and Will Trooper. He has two siblings, Brian and Samantha, both older. His parents were both heavily involved in the technology and science industries, until they met their demise at the hands of a gunman in 1996. This incident is what inspired Trooper to join the Law Enforcement career, instead of continuing their legacy in the Scientific Industry. He graduated Police Academy in 1999, joining the Rockford Police Department as a Patrol Officer. Over the years, he put many men in prison, some who said they didn't deserve it. In 2012, he was promoted to the rank of Detective. Since then, he has been on the hunt for the man who put his parents in the ground. He is generally a nice guy, but can get pissed off pretty easily, and isn't hesitant to put a pair of handcuffs on you.
***Your vision is blurred as you walk towards the mailbox. As you glare at the sun, a large white object enters your view. A mail truck arrives at the FUMUKU International compound and parks in front of you. A tall, strange man in a postman's uniform steps out of the truck, and hands you a package, "For a Mr. Malkrin?" he says. You're eyes open wide as you recognize the name. You then sign for the package, and head back inside, waving to the departing postman. Finally, you place the package inside the Director's personal mail drop.***

***The package contains a envelope sealed with warm, red wax with the imprint of the Royal Queen of England, Queen Elizabeth. You grab a letter opener from your desk, and open the envelope... In the envelope, there is two sheets of paper – one seems as if it is some sort of application and the other looking more like a note. The note reads:***

“Hello my dear friend! Remember me? Back in the days? Well… I just wanted to let you know that I am coming into the city now. I’ve been asked to come into Evocity due to the crime that has been hitting the streets so I hope everything is okay. I hope we can see each other sometime… maybe grab a coffee and discuss. You have a number, Call me when you get the chance."

***After reading the note, you slowly nod at the note as you then look towards the Application.***

Steam Name: SoTotallySours
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17477046
Your Age: 17

Hours on server: 8 (903 Hours prev)
RP Events you have been in: None
REP Point Amount: 0
Ban History on Limelight: 0

Full Name: Dr. William ‘Sours’ Barzinio

All Nicknames: Sours - Totally
Date of Application: Friday 26th February 2016

Date of birth:   11/07/1994
Place of Birth: Greater Manchester, United Kingdom

Telephone Number: +44 01204158183
Mobile: +44 098746353123
Driver's License Number: A94H85zAj4kl123
Driver's Plate: Tango Oscar Tango Alfa Lima Lima Yankee (TOTALLY)

[i]_____________________________________

Address: 5 Limelight Evocity Backstreet[/i]
Zip code: BL8 88X
City

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)[/i]

Address: 21 Fearless Evocity Backstreet[/i]
Zip code: L3A A8A
City

Why are you applying?
I am applying as I believe I have the right mind set and qualifications to be in the Security Division at FUMUKU International. I currently have a degree in Espionage which will be of good use in FUMUKU International in the security division. I also firmly believe that FUMUKU International will be the company for me and I will have many years of valuable and enjoyable service in it.

I have been in lots of Hostage Situations, Presidential Protection Situations and also quite a few negotiating situations. Despite all of this I have supreme gun skills and will only use these skills when my life is in danger. My recent history after taking a break from FUMUKU International, I had returned to my old job in the British Intelligence Agency however they have requested for me to take extra work in the Evocity Department.

I believe that you should pick me for FUMUKU as my background and qualifications in the role are of quite a high standard and that I would be extremely beneficial for the day-to-day operations that FUMUKU perform.

I will offer all of my skills to the job and will put my life on the line for the job and will use all of my powers to bring crime rates down. I am loyal and have a average understanding of rank structures, I am very regimented and disciplined and work well in a team.

Character Bio:
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=8624
[Image: YNrOLPE.png]

Work continues apace on the new H.C.T Focke-Wulf class cargo craft for commercial use within corporate districts and beyond

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:RP] Brax[/font][/font]: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:61215598[/font][/font]
F.I.D: SD: 3654

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]SoTotallySours[/font][/font][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:17477046[/font][/font]
F.I.D: SD: 9687

May I be the first to formaly welcome you all to the company.

Theft of office supplies will not be tolerated
(Feb 26, 2016, 05:46 AM)SoTotallySours Wrote: [ -> ]
(snip)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10