Limelight Forums

Full Version: Marion County Sheriff's Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Marion County Sheriff's Office
[/font]

Application for Employment

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Bob the bilder

Hours at time of Application Submission: Almost 2000

Any punishments on record? Yes

If yes, what happened and when did they occur? Cant remember off the top of my head

In-Character Information

Full Name: Barry Scott

Mailing Address: [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]2385 NW 63rd Pl, Ocala, FL[/font]

Position applied for: Detective within the Internal Affairs Burea

Do you meet all general and division-specific requirements? Yes

Why should we hire you over someone else? For the past 7 years, I have served multiple agencies in texas, some include but are not limited to the Texas DPS Highway Patrol in which I have spent 3 years, the Austin police department. I not only have multiple years of experience within the policing branch.

Certification of Authenticity

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]I Barry Scott hereby certify that all of the information presented above is accurate to the best of my knowledge, and I understand that lying and/or purposefully omitting information from this application shall result in immediate denial of this application.
[/font]
(Aug 11, 2020, 10:40 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Marion County Sheriff's Office
[/font]

-SNIP-

[Image: ubULx3z.png]
Greetings Mr. Scott,

Thank you for your application submission. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for employment, as you do not meet one of the general requirements, specifically that you must live within MCSO Jurisdiction at the time of application submission. Your mailing address was listed in your most recent application as “[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]2385 NW 63rd Pl, Ocala, FL[/font]”, which is, once again, outside of MCSO Jurisdiction.[/font]

As this is the second application from you in recent days with a mailing address which is far outside of MCSO Jurisdiction, we are temporarily barring you from applying to our agency. You may reapply in two weeks time. Your soonest date which an application from you could possibly be considered valid is Tuesday, August 25, 2020. If you attempt to re-apply before that date, the application will not only find a nice new home in the shredder in my office, but you will be barred from applying for an additional two weeks after that time. 

Regards,
[Image: ICTboSP.jpg]
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Marion County Sheriff's Office
2020: A Year in Review
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE BY ORDER OF THE SHERIFF
Greetings, all:

I'd like to start off by wishing everyone a belated happy new year, on behalf of the whole office.

2020 was quite a year for everyone, and the office is no exception. So, without further ado, here is our "year in review"...

To kick off the year, the Marion County Sheriff's Office Headquarters underwent serious renovations, expanding the facility from a 2-floor "substation", to the center of our operations, a 4-floor building with dedicated office space for each division. 

We also, unfortunately, took part in an investigation into a member of another department, resulting in a high-profile arrest.

Promotions this year came to a bit of a standstill due to our exam schedule.

Further, we entered into a binding agreement with Weyland Yutani Inc., a company which has provided "odd-jobs" as Security Personnel to our Deputies on their days off.

Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, we had to modify our police operations. 

Following the modification of our Police Procedures, one of our own, Captain C. Namkin retired from Law Enforcement, however, took on the job of Marion County 9-1-1 Coordinator shortly thereafter. 

Undersheriff Stephen Baumann also retired.

The Marion County Sheriff's Office is still running strong, and as the Sheriff, it makes me proud to see that through all of the hardships this family has faced, we are still all vertical.

Thank you for reading, take care of each other, and wear your masks.

Regards,
[Image: ICTboSP.jpg]
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Taylor
Hours at time of Application Submission: 1404
Any punishments on record? None
If yes, what happened and when did they occur? -

In-Character Information

Full Name: James Edward Craddock
Mailing Address: 2 Back Street Apartments, Evocity, ID 83709
Position applied for: Detective
Do you meet all general and division specific requirements? Yes
Why should we hire you over someone else? I have an extensive career serving the United States, having been a marine from 1983 to 1997 and a career in law enforcement spanning 23 years. Due to issues with a federal case in early 2020 I had to abruptly leave Evocity for Boston and moved into WitSec, after the lead suspect was pronounced dead a few months later, I was cleared to return to Idaho.

When I was in MCSO, my team had a prosecution rate of over 90%, I've had an extensive career at a federal investigation, and an MCSO detective.

I've been gone for over a year, getting my life in order and I am ready to return.

Certification of Authenticity

I James Edward Craddock hereby certify that all of the information presented above is accurate to the best of my knowledge, and I understand that lying and/or purposefully omitting information from this application shall result in immediate denial of this application.
(Apr 1, 2021, 08:09 PM)Taylor Wrote: [ -> ]
-snip-

K Divisional Headquarters
Floor 2
1 Nexus Street
Evocity, ID

Dear Mr Craddock (),

Thank you for your application as a returning Detective to the Marion County Sheriff's Office. I note that you left our service in February of last year, following your termination by then-Undersheriff Baumann. 

Normally, we wouldn't consider an application where one was previously let go from the agency with regards to misconduct, however we both know that your case is not that simple and these cases are handled on an individual basis. I will have to investigate and verify that the reasons for which you were terminated from MCSO you were exonerated from, or that the termination itself was invalid. Failing this you will have to receive a pardon from the Sheriff. 

As you will be aware, normally under our bylaws applications for returning members in good standing will be given especial consideration. However, returning member status does not grant rights to previous ranks, this would be a decision for Sheriff Mondays to make. Likewise, I would have to verify that returning member status applies to yourself, as it would require you to have left the agency in "good standing" (as defined by our bylaws).  

Please expect a response within 2-3 working days. I may contact you via email or telephone if I have any further questions. 

Regards,

[Image: 6PXjWUJ.png]
Captain Sebastian Kruger
Divisional Commander of K & (Acting) S Division
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9