Limelight Forums

Full Version: Marion County Sheriff's Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[Image: V6lNaVi.png]
[Image: ubULx3z.png]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Marion County Sheriff has ordered an investigation into Detective Sergeant Jamie Craddock, following the alleged misconduct brought to light by Sergeant John Tassiter in his press release. Because Detective Sergeant Craddock is an internal affairs officer, the misconduct as reported by Sergeant Tassiter shall be investigated thoroughly by units inside the office who are independent of Internal Affairs. 

The Sheriff would like to remind the public that no member of the department is permitted to comment on an ongoing investigation without explicit written permission from the Sheriff or the Lead Public Information Officer, per departmental policy. 

The Sheriff would also like to remind the public that all complaints against serving LEOs in this department shall be thoroughly investigated, as we take complaints with the utmost seriousness as part of our mission to provide protection to Marion County. 

This press release is not made to discredit Det-Sgt Craddock in any way, however was simply made to inform the public of the action that is being taken. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Sheriff Jack Mondays or Lead Public Information Officer, Captain Chim Namkin. 

Regards,
[Image: ICTboSP.jpg]
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Marion County Sheriff's Office
[Image: iCk6ZyW.png]
[Image: Lp4lmuF.png]
[Image: pkWbRdc.png]
[Image: 68TKzU3.png]
[Image: qqiKz3b.png]
[Image: ubULx3z.png][Image: badge.png]

Greetings,

The Marion County Sheriff's Office is pleased to announce that after a long-standing relationship with the Evo City Police Department, we have decided to enter into an official inter-departmental cooperation agreement.

While the terms of the agreement shall not be disclosed to the public, this progressive and revolutionary contract of two of the best law enforcement agencies in the State of Idaho is one in which the Sheriff's Office is proud to be a part of. The contract allows both agencies to not only pool their resources, however, also allows us to work with the Evo City Police Department on a more personal level. 

I speak for the whole Sheriff's Office when I say that this agreement could not have come at a more crucial time for law enforcement in today's society and that we are beyond pleased and honored to be a part of this contract, and we cannot wait to work with the Evo City Police Department in keeping the streets of Evo City and the surrounding areas safe.

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
[Image: T0IztrD.png]
[Image: sBXnwTz.png]

On behalf of the sheriff () and the whole office I'd just like to wish everyone a quick merry christmas!

Greetings,

Just a couple housekeeping items in this press release:

To start, we are pleased to welcome Detective Marvin Hampton into our ranks. Sworn in today, he has undergone his training at the hands of Det. Sgt. Jones and has begun service, effective immediately.

We are also pleased to welcome Deputy Maxine Goodwell. Sworn in today, Deputy Goodwell has prior experience as a LEO, and will begin service, effective immediately. 

We have also updated our application process. 

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays

Greetings,

Tonight, the Marion County Sheriff's Office Construction Team performed renovations on our headquarters.

The renovation took approximately 5 man-hours of dedicated labor and resulted in an expansion of the previously built Headquarters. The newly renovated headquarters includes 4 floors and more dedicated office space.  A special thank you goes out to , , and for their assistance with the build.

We would also like to congratulate Det. Sgt. Jamie Craddock on his promotion to Lieutenant

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays

Application for Employment

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: oobrie
Hours at time of Application Submission: 278
Any punishments on record?: Yes
If yes, what happened and when did they occur?:
11/05/2016 : Warning for Invalid Reason to Shoot People - Not enough care taken in identifying Civilians as a SWAT Sniper.
28/04/2018 : Vehicle Blacklist due to CDM and invalid job to kill - Poor knowledge of rules lead to an OOCly skewed attempt to kill a dictator.
30/12/2019 : Invalid reason to kill - Unintentional killing of another player with a blackjack following a trespass. Mistake is mine and this is accepted.

In-Character Information

Full Name: Frank Harriot
Mailing Address: 2 Empire Tides Hotel (Temporary Homelessness Accommodation)
Position applied for: Marion County Deputy Sheriff - Patrol Unit
Do you meet all general and division specific requirements?: Yes
Why should we hire you over someone else?: An experienced people person having worked as a mechanic in one of Illinois' most deprived areas. Practical skills including maintenance of vehicles learned, lending to a personal respect for maintenance of equipment, uniform and appearance. Skills in negotiating with customers of a less than legitimate background, working under pressure, understanding a hierarchy in the work place and a strong, infallible work ethic.

Certification of Authenticity

I Frank Harriot hereby certify that all of the information presented above is accurate to the best of my knowledge, and I understand that lying and/or purposefully omitting information from this application shall result in immediate denial of this application.
(Jan 10, 2020, 07:22 PM)Oobrie Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

K Divisional Headquarters
Floor 2
1 Nexus Street
Evocity, ID

Dear Mr Harriot (),

Your application is currently being considered by K Division. 

Please expect a response within 2-3 working days.

Regards,

[Image: 6PXjWUJ.png]
Captain Sebastian Kruger
Divisional Commander, K Division

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Marion County Sheriff, in conjunction with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives and the Minnesota State Police, has ordered an arrest warrant for Sgt. Harry Walshie, a member of the Minnesota State Patrol. While we understand that Sergeant Walshie, per the Minnesota State Police’s press release on the matter, has not been heard from since the beginning of the investigation, the search for him is ongoing. A Minnesota State Patrol and Marion County Sheriff’s Office joint task force has been established to ensure the capture of this presumably dangerous individual. 

Anonymous tips may be submitted by phone or email to the Sheriff’s office (Reebs#9112 on Discord). Information leading to the direct capture of Sergeant Walshie may be rewarded. 

The Sheriff would like to remind the public that no member of the department is permitted to comment on an ongoing investigation, case, or search for a subject, without explicit written permission from the Sheriff or the Lead Public Information Officer, per departmental policy. 

The Sheriff would also like to remind the public that all complaints against serving LEOs shall be thoroughly investigated, as we take complaints with the utmost seriousness as part of our mission to provide protection to Marion County. 

This press release is not made to discredit MSP Sergeant Walshie in any way, however was simply made to inform the public of the action that is being taken. More information will be released as it becomes available. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Sheriff Jack Mondays or Lead Public Information Officer, Captain Chim Namkin. 

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays

ONE YEAR IN...
Greetings,

As some may have noticed, it has been 366 days since I gained control of the office. I figured it would be nice to do a "year in review" type thing, so here we go...
  • From Jan. 21, 2019 to today, Jan 22, 2020, we have had 30 people join the group. 
    Of those 30, 25 are still serving members.     
    2 members resigned, 2 members were terminated, one member was found deceased in their home (more to come on that one).
  • We ran a ton of shifts.
  • There were a great number of promotions.
  • We introduced two new divisions into the office.
  • We formed long-lasting partnerships with our Law Enforcement Community.
  • We wrote, revised, and published internal bylaws for our office to run as efficient and organized as possible
  • On the operations side, our fantastic undersheriff () was able to establish and put together a CAD system for us to use on shift.
I'd like to take a moment, and everyone internally knows how much I say this so I'll try and keep this short...
From the bottom of my heart: Thank you to all of the members of the office, past, and present for spending your time with us. We have come farther than I have ever imagined us ever coming and I am very proud to call myself a member of the office. No, we don't always get along, but whenever we don't get along, we are always able to come to a solution down the road. We are the Marion County Sheriff's Office. Not just a group, but a family. I consider everyone in this group to be part of my extended family, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us.

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Marion County Sheriff, in conjunction with the Minnesota State Police, is pleased to announce that former Sergeant Harry Walshie has been apprehended in connection to the warrants issued by both this office and the Minnesota State Police. We would like to thank the Minnesota State Police for their involvement in his capture.

The Sheriff would like to remind the public that no member of the department is permitted to comment on an ongoing investigation, case, or search for a subject, without explicit written permission from the Sheriff or the Lead Public Information Officer, per departmental policy. Although Sergeant Walshie has been apprehended, further charges are pending.

The Sheriff would also like to remind the public that all complaints against serving LEOs shall be thoroughly investigated, as we take complaints with the utmost seriousness as part of our mission to protect Marion County. 

The Sheriff would also like to stress that there is no ongoing threat to public safety at this time

This press release is not made to discredit MSP Sergeant Walshie in any way, however, was simply made to inform the public. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Sheriff Jack Mondays or Lead Public Information Officer, Captain Chim Namkin. 

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Greetings,

Although slightly late, the Marion County Sheriff Office Command Staff as well as everyone within the Office would like to congratulate now Lieutenant Michael Hays on his promoted from Sergeant, to Lieutenant. 

Lieutenant Hays has served as an LEO as a Deputy, Corporal and Sergeant within the Patrol Division of the MCSO. Lately Lieutenant Hays transferred to the Highway Division where he has been for a few weeks now. 

Lieutenant Hays has an extensive amount of experience and background with being not just an LEO, but a FLO (Field Liaison Officer). Michael has shown dedication to the Office and as of the 15th of January 2020, was made a Lieutenant because of that. He is viewed by Command Staff as a very committed and respectful member, and thoroughly deserves his recent promotion. 

From everyone at the Marion County Sheriff's Office, we would like to congratulate Lt Hays on his promotion and look forward to more successes he will bring to the Office, and the citizens of who we serve.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9