Limelight Forums

Full Version: Marion County Sheriff's Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Marion County Sheriff's Office

Application for Employment
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Faustin
Hours at time of Application Submission: ~1400
Any punishments on record?: 3 bans, 3 blacklists
If yes, what happened and when did they occur?: Years ago, I can't remember why they were issues.

In-Character Information

Full Name: Michael Craddock
Mailing Address: 5044 West Deming Place, Chicago, Illinois, 60639
Position applied for: Deputy
Do you meet all general and division specific requirements? Yes
Why should we hire you over someone else? I have been an officer with the Chicago Police Department for the past 5 years, responding to over 6000 calls in this time. I believe I have an exceptional level of experience, however the busy city life has recently become too much for me, following the death of a close relative. I have inherited his property in Evocity and feel it is appropriate I move away from my home state.

A large majority of the current deputies and senior officers had served alongside my uncle, Jamie, and whilst this is irrelevant in terms of my ability to perform the role, I would be honoured to follow in his footsteps and work alongside the people that helped him during his lowest times.

Thank you.

Certification of Authenticity

I Michael Craddock hereby certify that all of the information presented above is accurate to the best of my knowledge, and I understand that lying and/or purposefully omitting information from this application shall result in immediate denial of this application.
[Image: ubULx3z.png]
Greetings Mr. Craddock ‍,

Thank you for your application submission. Your application is currently under review and you should expect further information from us in the near future. 

Regards,
[Image: ICTboSP.jpg]
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Greetings,

Couple more personnel updates tonight.

Unfortunately, the Sheriff's office has had to release Detective Corporal Martin Abrons from his position, due to his prosecution by the Idaho State Guard Police. We would like to thank Det. Cpl. Abrons for all he has done for the office, however with the circumstances, we had no choice as his LEO certification has been revoked.

9-1-1 Coordinator and former Captain Chim Namkin also handed me his resignation. Hopefully, he'll be in retirement for more than 5 minutes this time. Wink

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays

Steam Name: Becky
Hours at time of Application Submission: Almost 1700
Any punishments on record? Yes
If yes, what happened and when did they occur? Cant remember off the top of my head

In-Character Information

Full Name: Barry Scott
Mailing Address: 25308 Diaz St, Austin Texas
Position applied for: Patrol Officer within the Kilo division
Do you meet all general and division specific requirements? Yes
Why should we hire you over someone else? For the past 7 years I have served multiple agencies in texas, some include but are not limited to the Texas DPS Highway Patrol in which I have spent 3 years, the Austin police department, Texas State Police and a few others. I not only have multiple years of experience within the policing branch but i am also a reservist for the United States Marines Corps. I believe that i can help bring peace and justice to the town of evocity.

I Barry Scott hereby certify that all of the information presented above is accurate to the best of my knowledge, and I understand that lying and/or purposefully omitting information from this application shall result in immediate denial of this application.
FOR IMMIDIATE RELEASE BY ORDER OF THE SHERIFF
OUT OF CHARACTER MESSAGE
1 MAY 2020
Greetings,

A couple of people have approached me personally today asking what the plans are for MCSO now that the map change for Southside is official. 

I would like to make this abundantly clear at this point in time: The Marion County Sheriffs Office has no intention of, nor desire at this point in time, to close our group. The internal bylaws that we have in place stipulate that the group may not be disbanded if there are more than ten (10) members who are willing to perform the duties of the office, unless in the case of a unanimous vote of all active members.

The Marion County Sheriff’s office will also not be modifying our standard operating procedures or guidelines in order to facilitate IRL New York State Law for Southside, as we recognize Limelight as a semi-serious community (although we tend to be on the more serious side). We will proudly operate pursuant to normal operation standards & continue to provide the same standards of care on Southside as we have on Rockford, Truenorth, and V4B1. 

We understand that the map change may not be the easiest thing on the office, however our deputies will, as they have in the past, remain vigilant and unwavering in our mission to provide In-Character police protection services to the players of Limelight. 

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
(May 2, 2020, 03:31 AM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]The Marion County Sheriff’s office will also not be modifying our standard operating procedures or guidelines in order to facilitate IRL New York State Law for Southside, as we recognize Limelight as a semi-serious community (although we tend to be on the more serious side). We will proudly operate pursuant to normal operation standards & continue to provide the same standards of care on Southside as we have on Rockford, Truenorth, and V4B1. 

Are you a freeman on the land, sir?

#teamredlights
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE BY ORDER OF THE SHERIFF
14 JULY 2020
Greetings,

To kick off our first post in a while, we'd like to bring on some personnel changes and additions.

Please bear in mind that some of these changes and additions are delayed.

Firstly, we would like to welcome Captain Connor Kye into the office.

Second, we would like to welcome two brand new deputies: Deputy Emilia Dispar, and Deputy Daniel Ray. Both were sworn in on July 11th, 2020, and will be serving in the Patrol Division. 

Third, we would like to congratulate Corporal Julian Norwood‍ on his promotion from Deputy to Corporal. 

Fourth, we would like to congratulate Detective-Corporal Marvin Hampton on his promotion from Detective to Detective-Corporal.

Fifth, we would like to congratulate Detective-Sergeant Thomas Cook on his promotion from Detective-Corporal to Detective-Sergeant.

Next, we would like to welcome Captain Christopher Steel back into the office after a long hiatus.

Lastly, and rounding off our personnel changes, Undersheriff Stephen Baumann recently handed me his resignation and has officially retired. We would like to thank Undersheriff Baumann for his exemplary service to the MCSO and wish him the best of luck for the future.

We took a bit of a break back when COVID-19 was in full swing, but now we are back in action and you can expect to see us more soon. It feels nice to be back where it all started in the city of Rockford and we cannot wait to see what the future holds for the office.

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays

Steam Name: [L2:RP] Duckie
Hours at time of Application Submission: 494
Any punishments on record? No
If yes, what happened and when did they occur?

In-Character Information

Full Name: 
Carter Thomas O’Riley

Mailing Address:
 Mesa Apartments #2

Position applied for: 
MCDS Patrol Unit

Do you meet all general and division specific requirements? 
Yes

Why should we hire you over someone else?

I am a hard worker as shown in my other Emergency Service occupations. I am a First Response Paramedic for Mercy Hospital as well as a Lieutenant (second in command) in the Rockford Police Dep. I know how to handle most, if not all situations that Patrol Officers may encounter. I know the proper procedure for dealing with anything from dangerous individuals, to simple verbal arguments. I can be an officer that stands out in the good light, in not only the department, but the community as well. 

I Carter Thomas O’Riley hereby certify that all of the information presented above is accurate to the best of my knowledge, and I understand that lying and/or purposefully omitting information from this application shall result in immediate denial of this application.
Dear Mr O'Riley ( ‍ ),

Thank you for your application for Police Officer within the Patrol Division. Your application is currently Under Review and you should expect a response/further information from us in the very near future. 

Kind regards,
Captain Connor Kye, Headquarters Division
Lead Public Information Officer, Public Information Office
Marion County Sheriff Office
Dear Mr O'Riley ( ‍ ),

I refer to your application to become a Police Officer within the Marion County Sheriff Office Patrol Division.

I am pleased to advise that your application has been SUCCESSFUL at the short list stage. Someone from the recruitment team will be in touch with you soon to begin the process of you joining the ranks of the Marion County Sheriff Office.

I wish to personally congratulate you on being successful and wish you a successful career within the Marion County Sheriff Office. 

Kind regards,
Captain Connor Kye, Headquarters Division
Lead Public Information Officer, Public Information Office
Marion County Sheriff Office

Steam Name: Bob the bilder
Hours at time of Application Submission: Almost 2000
If yes, what happened and when did they occur? Cant remember off the top of my head

In-Character Information

Position applied for: Detective within the Internal Affairs Burea
Do you meet all general and division-specific requirements? Yes
Why should we hire you over someone else? For the past 7 years, I have served multiple agencies in texas, some include but are not limited to the Texas DPS Highway Patrol in which I have spent 3 years, the Austin police department. I not only have multiple years of experience within the policing branch.

I Barry Scott hereby certify that all of the information presented above is accurate to the best of my knowledge, and I understand that lying and/or purposefully omitting information from this application shall result in immediate denial of this application.
(Aug 6, 2020, 10:41 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]Marion County Sheriff's Office

In-Character Information

Why should we hire you over someone else? For the past 7 years, I have served multiple agencies in texas, some include but are not limited to the Texas DPS Highway Patrol in which I have spent 3 years, the Austin police department. I not only have multiple years of experience within the policing branch.

Denied.

Pat

(Aug 7, 2020, 01:12 AM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]

In-Character Information

Denied.

Double Denied.
(Aug 7, 2020, 10:11 AM)Pat Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 7, 2020, 01:12 AM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]

In-Character Information

Denied.

Double Denied.

Triple Denied

-SNIP-

Greetings Mr. Scott,

Thank you for your application submission. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for employment, as you do not meet one of the general requirements, specifically that you must live within MCSO Jurisdiction at the time of application submission. Your mailing address was listed in your application as “[font=Roboto, sans-serif]25308 Diaz St, Austin Texas”, which is far outside of MCSO Jurisdiction.[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Once you have met the general requirements, you are free to reapply. 
[/font]

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9