Limelight Forums

Full Version: Marion County Sheriff's Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(Feb 27, 2019, 07:24 AM)WZSteve Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 27, 2019, 04:44 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Jack Monday,

I have noticed it says Florida on your badge. So, I am wondering why are you operating in Canada? You are kinda outside of your jurisdiction, arn't you?

-Jose Petinos,
Crime Bud - Large Bud

Hello, Mr. Petinos ‍ ,

The Marion County Sheriff's Office has a fantastic working relationship with all of our Local, State, and International law enforcement partners. As such, we have been requested to assist our allied partners in the Greater TrueNorth area. We can operate in their jurisdiction based off of this request.

Furthermore, may I recommend you take some English and grammar classes. Please see my quote of your original question for a reference on proper, grammar, spelling, and common knowledge of the English language.

Kindly,
Corporal Baumann
Marion County Sheriff's Office - Highway Patrol Division

* WZSteve drops mic

hello corp bowmann,

i suggest u learn how to read cuz from the looks of the letter you aint "jack monday" and my letter was for "JACK MONDAY". 

anyways i dont wanna see ur ass cruising around my part of town ok bud. this is a verbal warning now because you harassed me and my brother bismo bonglordo when we were trying to cross the street. words cant describe what ill do to you if i catch you around. dont play with me bud. 

-jose petinos
crime buds - large bud
[Image: ubULx3z.png]

Mr. Petinos (),

Corporal Baumann answered your question on my behalf. I expected that would be good enough for you. Apparently, I was wrong.

I'd also like to take this moment to tell you to watch what you say, especially to my deputies. By threatening Corporal Baumann, you have committed a felony. I take the safety of my deputies very seriously, and you can expect a TAC team meeting you at the door for your house or apartment after you come back from smoking pot. I'm sure your immigration documents are forged as well. Jose Petinos doesn't sound like the name of someone who was born and raised in this fine county of ours.

Try me, Jose. I'll be seeing you in Interrogation.

[Image: ICTboSP.jpg]
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Marion County Sheriff's Office

03/15/2019

For Immediate Release.

The Marion County Sheriff's Office - Highway Patrol Division will be performing targeted enforcement the coming days and weeks for a driver violating the Move Over Law.

The Move Over Law requires all driver to move over (if safe to do so) or slow down for all vehicles parked along the roadway with warning lighting activated. The reason this law was created is to allow a safe area for stranded citizens, Tow Truck operators, DOT personnel, and Public Safety Officials to work in. Traffic collisions are a leading cause of death for the aforementioned personnel.

We will start with a grace period where we will educate drivers about the law and then will move to a Maximum Enforcement Period targeting Move Over Law, Distracted Driving, Speed, and Aggressive Drivers.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Highway Patrol Division - Public Information Officer, Sgt. Baumann.

Remember to buckle up, slow down, and move over. Thank You.

Sgt. Stephen Baumann
Patrol Sergeant / Public Information Officer

Greetings,

I regret to inform you that Deputy Jamie Woods () handed me his resignation this past week. This resignation follows a complaint that was filed against him by a civilian. While the complaint in and of itself was not severe enough to warrant much in terms of disciplinary action, Deputy Woods' resignation brings the case to a close. I would like to thank Deputy Woods for all he has done for the department and wish him the best of luck in future endeavors. 

I would also like to congratulate Sergeant Christopher Steel () on his promotion to Lieutenant, and Corporal Steve Baumann () on his promotion to Sergeant. Congratulations, Troopers!

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Greetings,

The Hiring Practices of the MCSO have changed. Persons interested in a Deputy Position are now required to apply. They are also required to complete a basic entry level exam. The purpose of the exam is simply to see where applicants stand in terms of personal values and knowledge of law enforcement procedures and will not be the sole factor in acceptance or denial into the department. Further, Deputies will be required to complete a brief Probationary and Training period, riding with a Deputy who has experience on the job and training with that Deputy on how we operate. These changes are simply to ensure that the MCSO is hiring the best of the best. The following requirements have also been added.

Applicants must:
- Have a working Microphone
- Be mature (Not necessarily age-wise)
- Be Willing, and have the Ability to follow orders
- Have the Ability to handle stressful situations
- Be willing to learn
- Be able to maintain a professional attitude while dealing with the general public
- Be able to maintain a respectful demeanor when dealing with the general public and Supervisors
- Have and be willing to use Discord for internal communication
- Be active ingame
- Not have any recent punishments (Other than warnings)
- Complete and pass satisfactorily a basic entry-level exam
- Complete basic training
- Complete and pass satisfactorily a probationary period riding with a training officer and being evaluated

These changes will only affect Applications posted after March 20th 2019.

On another note: the MCSO has seen some new faces around the office within the past few days. Please join me in welcoming Deputies J. Lahey, J. Snow, M. Abrons, M. Baker, and J. Tassiter. 

The MCSO Highway Enforcement Division has also grown in size. Please welcome Trooper C. Namkin () and Trooper T. Sivan () as our newest Troopers!

As always, congratulations to all and I wish you the best of luck in your new positions.

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Full Name: James Bolton

Residence: 56 River Road, Truenorth

Do you pass all general requirements?: Yes

Do you understand your job description?: Yes

Why would you make a good detective?: I used to work in the private detective sector, finding people, cars, and even government contracting back in Rockford. I always solved my cases, unless someone cancelled the contract. The PI scene is still as water in Truenorth, but I'm stuck here so i might as well do what I'm good at.

Extra: I don't use weapons, if that's alright
(Mar 20, 2019, 07:27 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]
-SNIP-

Greetings Mr. Bolton (),

Thank you for your application submission. Your application is currently under review and you will be contacted shortly regarding your application status.

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Newton Chappell
Male
32 Years Old
Railway Ave 220
Yes i pass all general requirements
I understand the job description
I would make a very good deputy because i follow orders and can act quickly on my feet.  I am approachable and am good with dealing with tricky situations.  I can adapt myself to each situation with a cool and professional head on.  I am mature and willing to learn new ways.
(Mar 21, 2019, 10:48 PM)JackG458 Wrote: [ -> ]
-SNIP-

Greetings Mr. Chappel (),

Thank you for your application submission. Your application is currently under review and you will be contacted shortly regarding your application status.

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Greetings,

Some big news is here, and I find it only proper I give it it's own separate press release.

I am pleased to announce that as of 00:00 tomorrow, the MCSO Sub-Station at the Lake will be open. This Sub-Station serves the purpose of re-arming our Deputies, in addition to offering 2 cells for temporary holding of suspects while Deputies fill out some of that god-awful paperwork. Please see the attached pictures.

[Image: 7A16943B401B925F391B6AFC30914B5476926CAB]
[Image: 02B7412004CBCBA22B44BF2FB79FB0E7E8CA5F09]
[Image: 64310F4B8D7FCA363656FE8EC591FA3982ECC2C7]
[Image: 720F227D49EE2AC76FF0FE31DDE2ED36BD18A3F5][Image: 6297F049BD701047EC37A8E41B523231D981DD88]
[Image: 709CBE7E902EAB2C9B56F85ACD02A3FC07B16E2B]

I'd like to thank the MCSO Construction Team (@"Pilot", , , @"soup", ) for their assistance throughout the construction process. This project could not have been completed without their help.

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Greetings,

Please join me in welcoming Deputy Newton Chappel to the office. Deputy Chappel () has completed all pre-requisite requirements and is now starting his probationary period within the MCSO. 

As always, I wish Deputy Chappel the best of luck in performing his new duties.

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Code:
[align=center]Full Name:Marva Margo Milford[/align]
[align=center]Gender: Girl[/align]
[align=center]Age:25 [/align]
[align=center]Residence: 1 Sprunce Cres.[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Do you pass all general requirements? yes [/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Do you understand your job description? yes [/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Why would you make a good Dispatcher? I would like to become a dispatch as for one
its a very good job and loved doing it in this server when the map was Rockford, I have
High moral character and integrity, Compassion, Good Judgement, and empathy and sensitivity.
I do not have a mic if it needed to become a dispatch, I just want to help out and keep the
the radio in order and to make sure that office duty's are done how they sould be.[/align]
Dear Ms.

My apologies for being inable to reach out to you. I have heard that my Deputy Director will take care of your application and has already reached out to you, if he has not he will do soon.

As for the people of TrueNorth and the MCSO, I will return to active duty soon and will resume my infield duties as Director of Communications, even if you have not seen me in the field much. Fear not I have been working behind the scenes. 

Best of luck to you and your job application Ms. Milford!

With kind regards,

Lt. Christopher Gray
Director of Communications
(Apr 9, 2019, 05:00 PM)Littlestar Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
[align=center]Full Name:Marva Margo Milford[/align]
[align=center]Gender: Girl[/align]
[align=center]Age:25 [/align]
[align=center]Residence: 1 Sprunce Cres.[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Do you pass all general requirements? yes [/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Do you understand your job description? yes [/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Why would you make a good Dispatcher? I would like to become a dispatch as for one
its a very good job and loved doing it in this server when the map was Rockford, I have
High moral character and integrity, Compassion, Good Judgement, and empathy and sensitivity.
I do not have a mic if it needed to become a dispatch, I just want to help out and keep the
the radio in order and to make sure that office duty's are done how they sould be.[/align]

Hello Ms. Milford @Littlestar,

I am Sgt. Stephen Baumann, I am the Director of Operations and Dispatch Supervisor for the Marion County Sheriff's Office. I apologize for the False information provided above by Mr. Gray.

Mr. Gray is not with the department and is not in a position to make the statements he did.

With that being said, I am afraid I am going to have to reject your application. The reason for rejection is Failure to Meet the requirements for a Public Safety Dispatcher I (Unable to communicate verbally), as well as failure to properly submit the application (formatting). I encourage you to reapply at a later date if you are able to correct both of the aforementioned issues.

Thank you for your interest in our department. Feel free to reach out to me or the Sheriff if you have any questions or concerns. If you would like to appeal my decision, please contact Sheriff Mondays.

Additionally, ‍ Please remove your above post as you are not a member of the Communications division and are currently impersonating a Public Safety Officer. This is punishable by fine and confinement within the county jail. You will have 48 hours as 0400 GMT on 04/10/2019.

Sgt. Stephen Williamson
Sergeant - Highway Patrol Division
Director - Operations Division
Dear Sgt. ,

Please refer yourself to the MCSO website where I am not only Listed as an Active Lieutenant and Supervisor but also as the Director of Communications within the Marion County Sheriff's Office. Furthermore Sheriff Mondays told me you were the Deputy Director of Communications, hence why I used that title. I have been working on other things behind the scenes and was told you were given control over the division during that time.

Unless I have been transferred without being told, this is still my active position within the MCSO. I still receive that paycheck and I still deal with the internal affairs regarding the Communications Department. With that being said, I request that this is taken internally. 

My own men have forgotten their old Sheriff. What a shame.

With kind regards,

Lt. Christopher Gray
Director of Communications

THIS HAS BEEN DEALT WITH OOC. LETS LEAVE THIS NOW. THANK YOUU
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9