Limelight Forums

Full Version: Marion County Sheriff's Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Full Name:
Harry Walshie

Residence:
Lake house 3

Do you pass all general and position specific requirements?
I have gone through the list, and pass both set of requirements for the role I am applying for

Do you understand your job description?
Yes, hence me applying for this job

Why would you make a good Dispatcher?
Throughout the years I have trained as a full time deputy within other departments. This would be useful as it allows for me to put my knowledge to use when assigning units to situations, a key part of resource management while working as a dispatcher. Alongside this, I thrive in high pressure situations, with my renowned ability to come up with successful solutions on the spot.
(Nov 18, 2019, 07:18 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]
-Dispatcher Application Snip-
[Image: ubULx3z.png]
Greetings, Mr. Walshie:

Thank you for your application submission. Your application is currently under review and you can expect to hear from a recruitment representative in the following business days.

Regards,
[Image: ICTboSP.jpg]
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Marion County Sheriff's Office
Greetings,

I am pleased to welcome Harry Walshie as our newest dispatcher. I am also pleased to welcome Deputy Leon Burke, who will be serving in the Patrol Division, to the office. 

Welcome to the office, folks!

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Greetings,

I regret to inform you that Captain Christopher Steel handed me his resignation today. 

We’d like to thank Captain Steel for all he has done for the office and wish him the best in his future endeavors. We cannot stress enough that the door is always open should he wish to return. 

Following his resignation, this leaves an open spot for the head of Highway Division, and I have chosen to promote Lieutenant Arthur Shelby to the position of Captain to fill this spot. 

Congratulations Captain!

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays

i am fuming, another great person gone from mcso
Full Name:
Daniel Lynx

Residence:
Waterfront - House #5

Do you pass all general and division specific requirements?
Yes

Yes

Why would you make a good deputy?
I have previous experiance with the Evo City police departmant and Rockford police departmant so I have obviously receieved training from this which will allow me to better thrive as a deputy plus I work well as a negotiator due to my quick responses in stressful situations
(Nov 29, 2019, 11:35 PM)Vulcan Wrote: [ -> ]- Patrol Application Snip -

Dear Mr. Lynx,

Thank you for submitting your application to the MCSO, your application is currently under review and you can expect to hear from a recruitment officer in 2-4 working days.

Regards,
[Image: 08tbOQM.png]
Detective Sergeant James Craddock
Internal Affairs Lead & Public Information Officer

Apex

Full Name: Yuri Oslov 

Residence: 4 Waterfront Road

I do 

I do
Why would you make a good Civilian Training Advisor?
I have over 20 years experience in a professional role as an active duty police officer, during my time in the service I regularly took note of issues I was seeing and have a unique insight into the challenges of modern day policing; For some time after my career and during I have been active in improving my academic  portfolio, including a masters in criminal investigation.

Guv

(Dec 3, 2019, 12:52 AM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]Full Name: Yuri Oslov 

Residence: 4 Waterfront Road

I do 

I do
Why would you make a good Civilian Training Advisor?
I have over 20 years experience in a professional role as an active duty police officer, during my time in the service I regularly took note of issues I was seeing and have a unique insight into the challenges of modern day policing; For some time after my career and during I have been active in improving my academic  portfolio, including a masters in criminal investigation.
Evening Mr Oslov Your Application Will Be Reviewed Over The Next Few Working Days

Regards

[Image: WbfaPox.png]
Detective Sergeant James Jones
Sierra Division
Marion County Sheriffs Office
(Dec 3, 2019, 12:52 AM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

K Divisional Headquarters
Floor 2
1 Nexus Street
Evocity, ID

Dear Mr Oslov,

Your application is currently being considered by the Operational Planning department of the K Division, which has a vacancy for your requested job role.

Please expect a response within 3-4 working days.

Regards,

[Image: 6PXjWUJ.png]
Captain Sebastian Kruger
Divisional Commander, K Division
(Nov 29, 2019, 11:35 PM)Vulcan Wrote: [ -> ]
-snip-

Floor 2
1 Nexus Street
Evocity, ID

Dear Mr Lynx, 

I am pleased to inform you that your application has been approved.

Please get in contact with me immediately so we can discuss your employment and start date.

Regards,

Regards,

Captain Sebastian Kruger

(Dec 3, 2019, 12:52 AM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]-snip- 

Floor 2
1 Nexus Street
Evocity, ID

Dear Mr Oslov,

I am pleased to inform you that your application for the role of Civilian Staff - Departmental/Training Advisor within K Division Operational Planning has been approved.

Please get in contact with me immediately to arrange all necessary details.

Captain Sebastian Kruger
Greetings,

It is with upmost regret to inform you all of the recent termination of Detective Sergeant Dene Hunt of the Investigations Divison, badge number 1S-35.

The Command Staff, Internal Affairs and Supervisory Team have implemented a thorough and in-depth investigation and have decided to terminate Sergeant Hunt effective Tuesday, December 10, 2019 due to the following reasons: two counts of insubordination and two counts of conduct unbecoming of a Sergeant.

I wish to inform the public of EvoCity that the Marion County Sheriff Office will always take complaints regarding officers seriously, and each investigation will be dealt with properly according to the allegations made. The Command Team, Internal Affairs and Supervisory Team regret to have had to make this decision, however there is no room for this type of behaviour within the Marion County Sheriff Office. On behalf of the Marion County Sheriff Office we would like to thank Sergeant Hunt for the positive attributes he has given to the office and would wish him the best in his future endeavours.

If you have any more concerns or queries about this decision, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a Public Information Officer (PIO) or myself the Lead Public Information Officer, and I will answer your questions/concerns accordingly. 

Guv

[Image: 3gbGihI.png]
For Immediate Release

Greetings All

I Wanted to release this statement to you all to you all to give you my view on Hunts termination and being Sgt. Hunts Successor

Firstly, When i was first notified of hunts termination, It was a very hard decision for me to make. as i had worked with hunt as the second in command of Crime Related Investigations [Sierra Division] For A Long time.But In The End i had came to the same conclusion as The Command staff.

Following The Departure of my fellow colleague I Was Appointed The Position of Divisional Command For Sierra Division. And Which i now Promise to all colleagues  in and out of the office that ill look after Sierra As Much as hunt did.

Regards 

[Image: WbfaPox.png]

Detective Sergeant James Jones
Sierra Divisional Command
Marion County Sherrifs Office

Marion County Sheriff Office HQ,
1 Main Street,
EvoCity, Idaho, 05437.
Hello,

As you may or may not be aware, the media have recently released an article regarding intentions to prosecute one of our Sergeants, John Tassiter (‍) I regret to inform you that these speculations are accurate, and the Marion County Sheriff's Office has begun proceedings to charge Sergeant Tassiter. Whilst we are still awaiting a court date, I am confident the trial will take place before the new year.

I am writing this notice, not to degrade John Tassiter in any way, but to inform the public of our decision as an office.

Detective Sergeant James Craddock
Internal Affairs Lead & Public Information Officer
Open statement in regards of prosecution and Internal Affairs information gathering methods

Good morning/evening/afternoon.

As already mentioned, Internal Affairs has opened an investigation against I Sergeant John Tassiter in regards to some criminal charges, yet red flags were surging during the investigation process which I shall now break my silence about

1.) Potential Illegal information gathering methods and slander
    I was informed that I was being suspended from duty (unknown if with or without pay) in regards to some charges laid upon me which will not be mentioned at this point in time. An interview took place on December 6th, 2019 in which members of Patrol division Kilo attended and so did Detective Sergeant Craddock (), all inquiries were answered accordingly yet I raised my concerns in regards of the following: "How was my name pulled out if there is no record of a subpoena to against any  social media websites nor myself?" this question was answered with a generic "file a complain if you wish to know" and the other concern which is: "How can Internal Affairs prove this all happened while I was supposedly "on-duty" as they claim" which of course was not proven in any form that leads me to believe that Sergeant Craddock is involved in criminal activity. Information of this was sent to the Captain of patrol division Kilo and to the County Sheriff

2.) Suspected workplace injuries provoked by Sgt. Craddock
   During December 6th, 2019, I was injured by Detective Sergeant Craddock during the interview process with the use of blades but not limited to knives and had me go through the process of something known as "waterboarding" All of this to make me answer questions for the duration of the interview, making me believe that he's involved in the use of unusual punishment methods.

On December 7th, 2019, I went in to Evocity Mercy Hospital for a medical checkup as I began to feel dizzy, weak and pale and with a lot of pain on my chest, back and lower limbs, and turned out I had to be admitted to the Emergency Department for potential fractures which was luckily not the case, yet bruising could be observed and a lower blood count was found during lab tests conducted on me during my stay at hospital and a transfusion was started and knew that a few cuts were made along my chest and upper back, Doctors (whose names I will not be revealing upon request) have also found signs of waterboarding that can be lead to the other injuries mentioned I returned home on December 9th, 2019 and more questions were arising from this in regards that IA could have potentially done these things that are now part of my body.

I hereby request that Sgt. Craddock be placed under arrest and be investigated for the following: Conspiracy and Suspicion of Illegal Information Gathering, Suspicion of Aggravated Assault, Conspiracy to commit Grievous Bodily Harm against an LEO, Grievous Bodily Harm and Conspiracy of utilizing unusual punishment methods. I also request that he be suspended from duty until further notice.

John Tassiter
Sergeant of Patrol Division Kilo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9