Limelight Forums

Full Version: Marion County Sheriff's Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[Image: ubULx3z.png]
Greetings, 

The Marion County Sheriff is pleased to announce that after lengthy negotiations with representatives from the Weyland-Yutani Corporation, more specifically WY-SEC, we have entered into a partnership agreement. This agreement opens up services to both the MCSO and WY-SEC which were not previously available. 

This agreement could not have come at a better time for our office. We are honored to have even been considered for an agreement with Weyland-Yutani.

The terms of the agreement are as follows:

-Weyland-Yutani will provide, upon request by the MCSO, additional manpower and resources for incidents in which the watch commander at the time feels it is appropriate to enlist outside help.

-Weyland-Yutani will establish, staff, and maintain an aviation division for the MCSO.

-Weyland-Yutani will establish, staff, and maintain a secure detention center for the MCSO

-Weyland-Yutani will procure, maintain, and insure our fleet of vehicles.

-Weyland Yutani shall procure and maintain firearms, ammunition, and non-lethal technology for the MCSO.

-Members of the MCSO shall benefit from Weyland-Yutani’s Law Enforcement Healthcare Insurance Program, and will receive treatment at Weyland-Yutani Facilities, should the need for treatment arise.

We are looking forward to working with Weyland-Yutani on a more permanent basis, and we cannot wait to see what the future holds for both of us. Any requests for the full document should be sent to Jack Kruger of WY-SEC.

Regards,
[Image: ICTboSP.jpg]
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Marion County Sheriff's Office
MCSO is now partnering with people who execute, hostage their own officers in a public area, and bomb innocent civilians 🤔
[Image: riHjhcC.png]
Greetings,

Some of you may know that throughout my career within the Marion County Sheriff's Office I was both a Detective Sergeant and a Detective Lieutenant within the Investigations Division (Sierra). Throughout my time within the division I was able to work with (and still do work with) enthusiastic and outstanding Detectives. I've seen many progress through the ranks and join other divisions, and I am very proud to have worked with them within the Investigations Division. 

However, there is one person who has been a massive positive impact within the division, and that is now Detective Lieutenant James G. Jones. D/Lt Jones has been with the Marion County Sheriff's Office for quite some time now, and has been known to have worked in the Patrol, Highway, and most recently the Investigation division where he has spent the majority of his career. 

I have worked alongside James on many Investigation cases and know that he is more than suitable for the role of D/Lt. James clearly shows commitment, enthusiasm, and professionalism within the division, and I cannot wait to see what else he is able to bring with his new promotion to the role of Detective Lieutenant. 

I hope everyone joins me in congratulating D/Lt James G. Jones on his recent promotion to Detective Lieutenant. 

Congratulations, Detective Lieutenant. 
(Feb 6, 2020, 11:48 PM)CrazySOAB Wrote: [ -> ][Image: riHjhcC.png]
Greetings,

Some of you may know that throughout my career within the Marion County Sheriff's Office I was both a Detective Sergeant and a Detective Lieutenant within the Investigations Division (Sierra). Throughout my time within the division I was able to work with (and still do work with) enthusiastic and outstanding Detectives. I've seen many progress through the ranks and join other divisions, and I am very proud to have worked with them within the Investigations Division. 

However, there is one person who has been a massive positive impact within the division, and that is now Detective Lieutenant James G. Jones. D/Lt Jones has been with the Marion County Sheriff's Office for quite some time now, and has been known to have worked in the Patrol, Highway, and most recently the Investigation division where he has spent the majority of his career. 

I have worked alongside James on many Investigation cases and know that he is more than suitable for the role of D/Lt. James clearly shows commitment, enthusiasm, and professionalism within the division, and I cannot wait to see what else he is able to bring with his new promotion to the role of Detective Lieutenant. 

I hope everyone joins me in congratulating D/Lt James G. Jones on his recent promotion to Detective Lieutenant. 

Congratulations, Detective Lieutenant. 
yeah.

Greetings, 

I regret to announce that Lieutenant Jamie Craddock has been terminated from his position in the MCSO. Lieutenant Craddock served with us for a long time, and we are sorry that his employment with us did come to a better end. 

The specific details of Lieutenant Craddock's termination shall not be disclosed to the public, however we would like to wish him the best of luck and thank him for his service to our community.

All inquiries regarding this should be directed toward Sheriff Jack Mondays or Undersheriff Stephen Baumann.

This statement was not made to depreciate Lt. Craddock, however was simply made to inform the public. 

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
BY ORDER OF THE SHERIFF
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MARCH 4, 2020

The Marion County Sheriff regrets to announce the passing of a former member of this office. (Det.) Lt. Jamie Craddock was found deceased in his home on February 17, 2020.  On February 17, 2020, the Marion County Emergency Communications Center received a call at approx. 1900 hrs from a subject claiming to be Lt. James Craddock. The subject stated there had been a shooting at the apartments on Back St. in Evocity. Deputies responded to find Mr. Craddock seizing on the floor of his apartment. Life-saving measures were performed and Mr. Craddock was transported by Marion County Paramedics to Mercy Hospital where he was pronounced dead. Mr. Craddock was 53. On behalf of the entire office, I would like to express my deepest condolences to the family. Funeral details will follow as they become available.

We also regret to announce, that two members of the Marion County Sheriff's Office have been released from their positions. Deputy Thomas Henderson was terminated from his position on February 19, 2020, due to an internal incident. Detective Mark Baker, a member of Internal Affairs, was terminated on February 19, 2020, for a breach of internal bylaws, specifically our clauses on Confidentiality. We would like to thank both deputies for their service and sacrifice to their community.

Further, Det. Lt. James Jones resigned from the office. We would like to thank Det. Lt. Jones for all he has done, and stress that the door is always open for him to return, should he choose to do so.

Any questions or inquiries about any topic in this press released should be directed toward Sheriff Jack Mondays (), Undersheriff Stephen Baumann (), or Lead Public Information Officer, Captain Chim Namkin ().

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
14TH OF MARCH 2020

The Marion County Sheriffs Office responding to multiple reports of shots fired on Back Street at approximately 1820hrs on the 14th of March 2020. Officers from the Patrol division quickly arrived on scene and were immediately engaged with gunfire from two armed males inside a small store. Officers returned fire and requested Tactical Units. 

At the same time Captain Chim Namkin from the Headquarters Division arrived and took Command and Control (C&C) of the incident. Whilst although Marion County Sheriffs Office's Tactical Unit was requested, Captain Namkin requested the assistance of their WY-SEC colleagues.

Unfortunately whilst our WY-SEC colleagues were responding to our request for assistance one of the gunmen attempted to leave the store whilst still engaging in gunfire with Officers. The Officers were forced to return fire and unfortunately the gunman who is yet to be named was shot and killed, and pronounced dead at scene after Paramedics arrived when the scene was secure. 

Shortly afterwards WY-SEC tactical officers arrived on scene and were briefed by Captain Namkin and by working together, access was gained to the store and a full search was made of the premises. Unfortunately the second gunman was found with multiple gun shot wounds (GSWs) and once Paramedics arrived after the scene was secure, he was also pronounced dead at the scene. 

After the main scene at the store was secured, under command of Captain Namkin WY-SEC proceeded to search the near-by apartment complex for any other outstanding suspects whilst Marion County Sheriff Office Patrol Officers manned the active cordon and searched the near-by park area and back alley-way for other suspects. 

As above, after a long search of the area and other premises it was deemed that the only suspects linked to the incident were the ones who were pronounced dead. 

As you can understand, there is still an on-going investigation in-regards to this incident which has been passed over to our Detectives who are working alongside our Crime Scene Investigators (CSI) to establish exactly why this incident occurred. 

If any members of the public or third party colleagues which to ask questions regarding this incident, please do not hesitate to contact myself Chim Namkin, Lead Public Information Officer, or the Sheriff directly, Sheriff Jack Mondays.
BY ORDER OF THE SHERIFF
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MARCH 26, 2020

In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Marion County Sheriff’s office will be adopting a number of temporary policy changes in order to limit potential exposure to the virus. 

•Except for emergencies, please do not come into the Sheriff’s Office to file a complaint.  Please call our non-emergency landline first so we can screen your complaint. Non-urgent calls for service will be directed to an officer, who can document your complaint in a report over the phone.
•Urgent/emergency calls for service will still trigger an officer to respond under most circumstances, however you will be asked a series of questions so we can determine if precautions are needed to protect our officers and other first responders.

•The 911 system will remain fully operational. 

•Requests for copies of reports can be made by emailing records@mcso.com DO NOT COME TO INTO HEADQUARTERS FOR A REPORT UNLESS DIRECTED.

•All fingerprinting services provided by our department have been suspended until further notice. 

•Firearm applications are only accepted online. 

•We are suspending the processing of temporary an permanent handicap placards until further notice.

•County Court Sessions have been canceled until further notice. 

Due to the nature of the state of emergency, and the outbreak itself, these protocols and services may change at a moments notice. The situation is currently very fluid. 

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE
2nd APRIL 2020

Greetings.

Today we must inform you that Captain Chim Namkin has retired from the Marion County Sheriff's Office at 12:15PM EST after a year of employment within the department.

[Image: Screenshot_143.png]

Captain Chim Namkin joined the MCSO on 2nd of March 2019 and later joined the Highway Patrol division. After his promotion to Sergeant he switched to command the Investigations division. Shortly thereafter Namkin was promoted to Lieutenant then Captain of the Headquarters division. Since then he has helped the community greatly.

I, along with all other department members invite the public to congratulate Namkin on his retirement and we wish him all the best.

Regards.
Corporal Thomas Cook
Public Information Officer
[Image: ZBuKYDv.png]

Fuck yes, K Div twitter is back ladies and gents

Application for Employment

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: 

=|DW|= SSN-571

Hours at time of Application Submission: 

About 15-20 hours. I've been part of LL for about a year. Before that, I played CityRP on fearless where I have around 350 hours.

Any punishments on record? 

Nope

If yes, what happened and when did they occur? 

No punishments, as mentioned above Tongue

In-Character Information

Full Name: 

Kyle Smith

Mailing Address: 

324 Loop Lane

Position applied for: 

Deputy / Highway Trooper

Do you meet all general and division specific requirements? 

Yes, Ido.

Why should we hire you over someone else? 

I like to think of myself as a considerate and collected individual. I rarely get upset or outright furious and, when I do, I usually calm down relatively quickly. I manage to remain professional and calm, even in stressful situations. My wish is to protect the honest and hard-working citizens of Evo City from the filth that lays beneath, just waiting for the opportunity to strike. I have lived all my life in Evo City and I have always been treated well. Now I feel like it is my time to give something back by protecting what it stands for, freedom and Equality. The most important good that we have. Give me the chance to prove myself and I promise that I will not let you down. Never.

Certification of Authenticity

I, Kyle Smith, hereby certify that all of the information presented above is accurate to the best of my knowledge, and I understand that lying and/or purposefully omitting information from this application shall result in immediate denial of this application.
(Apr 9, 2020, 10:12 PM)SSN571 Wrote: [ -> ]Marion County Sheriff's Office

Application for Employment

-SNIP-

Greetings Mr. Smith,

Thank you for your application submission. Your application is currently under review and you can expect to hear from us within the coming days. 

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Greetings,

The MCSO Communications Division has a new...ish face around, starting today. 

Please join me in welcoming former Captain Chim Namkin, affectionately known as Captain Napkin, back to the office as our 9-1-1 Coordinator. The 9-1-1 coordinator, although it is a civilian position, is in charge of the Communications section of the Headquarters Division. We're sorry that former Captain Namkin decided to torture himself by coming back to the office, however we missed him dearly and I will personally enjoy having him around again. We hope he enjoyed his 5 minutes of retirement.

I would also like to welcome Deputy Kyle Smith into the office.

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
[Image: R7G4VHa.png]
[Image: GEijoB1.png]
Greetings,

Just a few personnel changes today..

Deputy Steve Martin handed me his resignation today. We would like to thank him for his service to the office, and stress that he is always welcome back should he choose to return. 

We are also pleased to welcome Deputy John Bolton to the office. 

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9