Limelight Forums

Full Version: Marion County Sheriff's Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(Oct 1, 2019, 03:52 PM)ImaFlyingCat Wrote: [ -> ]
-snip-

[Image: ubULx3z.png]

Dear Mr. Woods,

Thank you for your application submission. We are currently reviewing your application and will be in contact with your current and past employers and references. You will be contacted shortly regarding the status of your application.

Regards,

[Image: 6PXjWUJ.png]
Captain Sebastian Kruger
Divisional Commander, K Division
Marion County Sheriff's Office

Greetings,

The Marion County Sheriff is pleased to present our new Headquarters, which opened as of October 2nd, 2019 at 00:00 hours. 

The new headquarters features a spacious office for the watch commander, some "open floor" style office space, and a small dispatching center for our communications staff to operate. Located in Grassy Fields, the large space gave our contractors an opportunity to build such a masterpiece out of our old substation.

New equipment is still being moved in, however, as of right now, the Headquarters is fully operational.

[Image: 5EEF179AD8436B6617BD3F58C53C899702D256BC]
[Image: 13EEE0A99DACDD1772A0B1CA2D34BD92438057C4]
The entrance to the new facility.

[Image: F09D9B9FCBA0A23305E42E63C892705C9748ECF3]
The lobby of the Facility.

[Image: 37CE304BD7A6605B53714AA0D063FAEC1A167B34]
The open-floor style office space allows for an easy transition from workspace to workspace, allowing Deputies, Detectives, and Supervisors alike to work together more easily.

[Image: ADC3531AFE70C7526C39A13AB20F0AD6DA2E9D1A]The new Dispatch Center (rear) include top of the line equipment, including large, curved screens so our dispatchers are able to see, and more importantly process, information more quickly.

[Image: 413B06013192C5BE2745613F0B198B80D81D4640]
Now, this is a new one--our new Headquarters is two stories tall, larger than any standalone building owned by this office. 

[Image: 72DD29AA8FE906D20451D1508B70F32FCF56374F]
The second story features another open floor style office space, one "closed off" office for the Sheriff (or respective watch commander for the day), and a small briefing area for those important pre-shift meetings.

[Image: 7EAEFBEC1FB2D281EF0EE44CCC31763DD68BDE76]
A quick glimpse inside the Sheriff's Office concludes our virtual tour.

The Sheriff would like to thank ? and for their assistance in completing the build. Expansion of the Substation into the main Headquarters took approximately 5 man-hours of dedicated labor, and there is still much more equipment to be moved in. Who knows: we may be expanding the second floor to include more dedicated offices. 

Regards,
[Image: ICTboSP.jpg]
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Full Name:
Joey Falley
Residence:
Fish Ave.

Do you pass all general and division specific requirements?
Yes

Do you understand your job description?
Yes

Why would you make a good deputy?
I have been apart of Law Enforcement for awhile, and I have been recommended by fellow officers to work for the county. Reasons being, it has better pay and a better environment then what is available working for the city. I always hold myself to a professional manner both on and off duty.
(Oct 17, 2019, 02:52 AM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]
-snip-

Greetings Mr. Falley,

Thank you for your application submission. Your application is currently under review and you will be contacted shortly regarding your application status.

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Patrol Applications: Expect an update tomorrow re your status 

Greetings,

This afternoon the Marion County Sheriff Office have executed two warrants on address believed to be involved in crime. Officers from the Patrol Division and the Investigation Division, alongside Tactical Officers worked together to successfully gain entry and detain suspects believed to have been involved in organised crime groups (OCGs). 

The first address was a warehouse in industrial where a Patrol Officer was given intelligence via an anonymous member of the public about a black carrier van being involved in an armed robbery. A Detective was travelling back to their office when the Black Carrier Van drove past them and into Industrial. The Detective observed the van drive into a compound, in which a briefing was called for the premises to be searched. Officer's were briefed by Detective Lieutenant C.Namkin of the Investigation Department regarding the method of entry and reason for the search. Officers then attended the address where the occupants began to open fire on the LEOs. Unfortunately, Officers had to return fire and 4 suspects were pronounced dead on scene, whilst another was seriously injured. The seriously injured suspect has now been released from hospital and has been arrested for numerous offences. Upon searching the warehouse Officers came across illegal drug substances, a large quantity of cash, and illegal firearms.  

The second address was within the Corleone estate where a Patrol Officer witnessed cannabis cultivation from within. The Patrol Officer requested assistance for a search and the address was searched where-by cannabis was found. The occupant was arrested under suspicion of intent to supply illegal substances. 

Both investigations are headed by the Investigation Division and are still ongoing. If any members of the public have information regarding either incident, we urge them to contact the Marion County Telecommunications Centre on the Non-Emergency Enquiry Number.

Detective Lieutenant Chim Namkin,
Investigation Division,
Marion County Sheriff Office.
Full Name:
Kevin 'Kev' Thorn

Residence:
Waterfront Road.

Do you pass all general and position specific requirements?
Yes.

Do you understand your job description?
Yes.

Why would you make a good Dispatcher?
I think I'd make a good dispatcher for the Marion County Sheriff's Office not only because of my previous experience but because of my ability to handle stress extremely well and multi-task extremely well. E.g. multiple 911 calls, multiple officers to dispatch at one time, keeping on top of officers and other emergency services, situations, status and current whereabouts.
(Oct 21, 2019, 10:11 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ]
--snip--

Dear Mr Thorn,

Firstly, I wish to thank you for your application and expression of interest to join the Marion County Telecommunications Centre as a Marion County Sheriff Office (MCSO) Dispatcher.  

After reviewing your application, I am pleased to inform you that the Communications Department have decided to take your application to the next stage. This will include a formal interview to discuss your application, and for a member of the Communications Team to ask further questions before the decision is made to accept your application and to give you conditional offers for the Dispatcher Role. 

A member of the Communications Department will be in touch with you soon with more details to progress your application.

Again, thank you very much for your application and I wish you the best of luck.

Kind regards,
Chim Namkin,
Detective Lieutenant / Dispatch Officer
Investigations Division.
(Oct 1, 2019, 07:25 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 1, 2019, 03:52 PM)ImaFlyingCat Wrote: [ -> ]
-snip-

-snip-

Dear Mr. Woods,

In regards to your recent application for the Sheriff's Office, I'd like to invite you to a group interview to assess your application. Please contact me at your earliest convenience and we will arrange a time and location. My e-mail can be found here.

Regards,

[Image: 6PXjWUJ.png]
Captain Sebastian Kruger
Divisional Commander, K Division
Marion County Sheriff's Office#

ooc:

Apologies for delays - was on holiday. 

Greetings,

For a long time now, the Office has been without an undersheriff, and by extension, I have been without a true right-hand man. Tonight, that has changed. After long and careful consideration, I have decided to promote Lieutenant Stephen Baumann from the Highway Patrol Division, who also serves as the Director of Communications to fill the slot of Undersheriff. Undersheriff Baumann joined the office on January 29th, 2019 as one of our first Highway Troopers and has excelled ever since day 1. He began serving as the Director of Communications within months of joining due to prior experience. Undersheriff Baumann has been an exceptionally valuable asset to the office and it gives me great pleasure to announce that he will be assisting me.

Please join me in congratulating Undersheriff Baumann and wishing him the best of luck in his new position. 

Also, just another update for you, and unfortunately this one is not good news. Deputy John Louis handed me his resignation this morning. I'd like to take a moment to thank Deputy Louis for all he has done for the office and wish him the best of luck for his future endeavors.

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays

It is my pleasure to announce the promotion of Sergeant Arthur Shelby to the rank of Lieutenant. Lt. Shelby is assigned to the Highway Patrol Division and will be filling the void that was left with my recent promotion to Undersheriff. Lt. Shelby was one of the first Troopers within the Highway Patrol Division and has excelled during his time with the Division.

We are happy to have him. Congratulations Arthur!

[Image: oK2vAho.png]

Undersheriff
Marion County Sheriff’s Office

It is my pleasure to announce the promotion of Lieutenant Chim Namkin to the rank of Captain. Capt. Namkin started his career as a Highway Trooper (As all successful LEO's do) and has held supervisory positions in Highway, Investigations, and now the Headquarters Division.

We are happy to have him. Congratulations Chim!

Undersheriff
Marion County Sheriff’s Office
I regret to inform you all that I have stepped down from the position of Undersheriff at the Marion County Sheriff's Office and am resigning from the agency effective immediately.

I have enjoyed my time here at the Sheriff's Office and wish all of my former colleges the best. I look forward to working with you all in future endeavors.

*sadness noise*
Greetings,

Just some housekeeping stuff today, and unfortunately most of it isn't the news I want to give.

As you've all seen from his press release, Undersheriff Baumann handed me his resignation.

We'd like to thank the former Undersheriff for everything he has done for the office, and we cannot stress enough that if he'd like to come back, the door is always open.

Finally, I'd like to welcome Deputy Julian Norwood to the office. He was sworn in last night and will be serving the office in the Patrol Division.

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9