Limelight Forums

Full Version: Marion County Sheriff's Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[Image: ubULx3z.png]
Greetings Lt. Gray,

A majority vote within the supervisors has removed you from the position of Director of Communications due to extended leave. We appreciate that you do intend on returning, however we cannot keep the spot filled by someone who has taken such a long leave and has been unable to perform his duties due to said leave. Your open response to an application last night was what had sparked the vote, actually, as most of the Supervisors were unaware the spot was filled due to the extended leave you have taken. We have certainly not forgotten you, Lt. Gray, as we see your picture hanging in the halls of our office every morning as we walk in, as with the great Sheriff Lozano, and those before him. 

Sergeant Baumann has experience as a dispatcher in multiple County Communications Centers and has been able to do far more for the department than we have ever imagined. Thus, we have appointed him in your place. 

This press release is by no means to depreciate you or your efforts, simply to inform you of the decision that was made.  

Regards,
[Image: ICTboSP.jpg]
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Marion County Sheriff's Office
Someone cant read
Full Name:
Jamie Craddock

Residence:
32 River Road, Truenorth, ID 83709

Do you pass all general requirements?
- Graduate from Police Academy == Formerly: LAPD Captain, Currently: ATF Supervisory Special Agent
- Graduate from College, bachelors degree (Criminal law, forensic science courses) == Doctorate of Philosophy: Criminal Psychology
- Pass a criminal background check == No criminal record.
- Have a valid driver's license == License Number: C632-453-73-321-0

Do you understand your job description?
Yes.

Why would you make a good detective?
I have served in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives for the last decade, and serving in the Los Angeles Police Department for 14 years prior. I have outstanding policing knowledging and have proved myself to be effective under high-insensity situations.
(Apr 10, 2019, 08:13 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
-snip-

Dear Mr. Craddock,

Thank you for your application submission. We are currently reviewing your application and will be in contact with your current and past employers and references. You will be contacted shortly regarding the status of your application.

Regards,

[Image: 6PXjWUJ.png]
Captain Sebastian Kruger
Patrol Division
Full Name: William Shrine
Residence: Riverroad, TrueNorth.
Do you pass all general and division specific requirements? Yes.
Do you understand your job description? I am more than aware of the tasks ahead and willing to put myself to them.

Why would you make a good deputy?
I had served with the United States Military Police for roughly 8 years and had received the rank of Staff Sergeant, I am more than aware of techniques when it comes to shooting and close quarter combat, and I am willing to assist with my knowledge and capabilities

(OOC) Serving as a Cadet for the Police Force and enlisting into the Royal Military Police in around 4 months if all goes well
(Apr 12, 2019, 02:39 PM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: [ -> ]
-SNIP-

Greetings Mr. Shrine (@"Zambie ^‿^"),

Thank you for your application submission. Your application is currently under review and you will be contacted shortly regarding your application status.

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Full Name: Zoey Prosheck

Residence: Railway Apartment Complex

Interested In: Patrol Deputy

Do you pass all general and division specific requirements?

Graduated High School in 2017 with Honors with a 3.4 GPA.
Graduated Police Academy Late 2018 - 19
Volunteered in many charities.
Currently employed as a Barista in a local cafe.

Yes

My family has a long line of law enforcement, with my father being a state trooper in Rockford and my mother being a court judge in California, it's been a goal to join the law branch for a while, with the experience from the police academy I hope I could be a good addition to the Marion County Sheriff's Office.

I have firearms training from personal teachings, I have mental health training from working with charities, I also have first aid training, along with volunteering with the fire department and listening in on how dispatchers handle calls.
Greetings,

Just a few housekeeping items in this press release tonight.

Please join me in congratulating two officers on their promotions, and welcoming a few new faces to the office.

First up, Lieutenant Christopher Steel has distinguished himself in the position of Lieutenant and has been promoted to Captain.

Next, Sergeant Stephen Baumann has distinguished himself not only on the road but in our communications center as well. As a result, he has been promoted to the position of Lieutenant.

Further, Deputy Zoey Prosheck was sworn in today and will begin serving the MCSO in our Patrol Division. 
Detective Jamie Craddock was also sworn in today and will be serving the Criminal Investigations Division.

Deputy William Shrine has also been accepted into the MCSO.

Congratulations to all and I wish you all the best of luck!

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
[quote pid='272774' dateline='1555637232']
Greetings,

Please join me in congratulating Deputy John Tassiter on his promotion to Corporal. Depuy Tassiter has distinguished himself both in the field and in the office, and we find it fitting he takes the next step.

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
[/quote]
(May 6, 2019, 01:54 PM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid='272774' dateline='1555637232']
Greetings,

Please join me in congratulating Deputy John Tassiter on his promotion to Corporal. Depuy Tassiter has distinguished himself both in the field and in the office, and we find it fitting he takes the next step.

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays

[/quote]

Well done Corporal Tassiter, I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job in your new role and prove to be a great asset to the Sheriff's Office and all those who you protect!
Greetings,

It feels like it's been forever, doesn't it?

Tonight, the Marion County Sheriff's Office took to the streets to use...appropriate amounts of force on the city's criminals. Out of tonight, the following promotions have been enacted, effective immediately.

Trooper Chim Namkin has been promoted to Corporal.

Corporal John Tassiter has been promoted to Sergeant.

Deputy Ollie Nicols has also been hired by the office. 

Congratulations to all and I wish you the best of luck.

And now, something a little bit different.

The Marion County Sheriff's Office had the opportunity tonight to patrol in some potentially dangerous conditions. A freak summer storm brought a dangerous amount of fog, snow, and ice into the region. Sheriff Mondays issued a travel restriction until the roads were clear and visibility was acceptable.

Once that happened, the Marion County Sheriff's Office resumed their regularly scheduled programming, however not before stopping for a photo op!

The pictures below feature, from left to right: Sheriff Jack Mondays, Trooper James Harroway, and Deputy Claire Harroway stopping for a picture in the snow.

[Image: 20190617222228_1.jpg]
[Image: 20190617222257_1.jpg][Image: 20190617222201_2.jpg]

Photo Credits go to Trooper Jack Harroway.

That's all for now!

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Greetings,

Tonight, the Deputies of the Marion County Sheriff's Office took to the streets once more. 

During tonight's shift, the Marion County area was, again, hit with severe weather, causing conditions far more dangerous than the last storm, however, there was no snow to speak of. Dispatchers and Public Safety-Telecommunicators from the Marion County Communications Center handled numerous calls for emergency and non-emergency assistance. Due to the system we use, an exact number will not be available until 24 hours have passed. Nonetheless, one of those calls for assistance reported a Motor Vehicle rolled over onto its side. While I was en route to the scene, I witnessed multiple trees, boulders, and wires down. In conjunction with the offices of the President and Vice President, a State of Emergency was declared, and a travel restriction issued. Deputies from the Highway Division closed down Highway 3 in the area of Magnum Bridge to all non-essential traffic. 

Upon arrival, I observed a bus which had appeared to hit the guardrail and roll, causing it to come at rest on its side on the opposite side of the guardrail, dangerously close to a cliff. Personnel from the US Forest Service were on scene to assist. Truenorth EMS and Marion County Fire also responded to the scene. A patient was extricated from the vehicle shortly after the arrival of EMS and was unfortunately pronounced dead at the scene. All other victims were extracted to a safe area. 

[Image: 20190620145801_1.jpg]
[Image: 20190620145813_1.jpg][Image: 20190620145823_1.jpg][Image: 20190620145831_1.jpg][Image: 20190620145839_1.jpg][Image: 20190620145858_1.jpg][Image: 20190620145608_1.jpg][Image: 20190620145624_1.jpg][Image: 20190620145700_1.jpg]

While words cannot express how deeply sorry I am for the family of the one we lost today, the best efforts of our EMS and Fire personnel gave us that little bit of hope. 

I'd like to take a moment and personally thank the personnel from the US Forest Service () for their assistance today, in addition to all of my Deputies which handled the scene as a whole, no matter how small the part they played today.

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
My deepest sympathies to the family of the person we lost, however, I am pleased to hear that the the Forest Service where able to successfully assist in aiding the rescue of the others involved and on containing the situation as a whole while I was out of the city. Good work everyone!

Ben Richards
US Forest Service - Forest Ranger

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Marion County Sheriff has ordered an investigation into the actions of Sergeant John Tassiter, badge number 017, in regards to the situation reported in the latest edition of “The Rockfordian”. Sergeant Tassiters actions shall be investigated thoroughly, with the safety of the general populace as the top priority. 

The Sheriff would like to remind the public that no member of the department is permitted to comment on an ongoing investigation, per departmental policy. 

Regards,
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Full Name: 
Jason Daniel Woods

Residence: 
I've recently moved to: "Back Street, 1st Back Alley Appartment, Evo City"

Do you pass all general and division specific requirements? 
Positive.

Positive.

I am able to remain calm in a lot of situation's, which helps me out a lot of times. In social situation I find myself confident. Other then that I am highly motivated and studious.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9