Limelight Forums

Full Version: CityRP Closure - End of An Era
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Bet .
Ah dang, I stopped regular play in 2020 around Covid time but popped in from time to time. Sucks to hear it's going down, but all good things must come to an end
big f
upsetting news that I have only now found out about would love to see a city rp come back to life with the closure of Fearless too Sad
I am so incredibly late in this. So very sorry I didn't say anything earlier. But it is sad to see LL gone. Yes, I left awhile ago. But LL has never left my heart. There was countless adventures, challenges and fun that occurred during my time here. I made some good friends here and kicked ass as a fireman, by far my favorite profession.

I enjoyed my time sorting thru a huge assortment of vehicles and picking out new cars for the server, as well as creating skins for them when I had the chance. I learned a few neat skills while doing all of that. And I appreciate those that I worked and played with. So many memories that I can't really put into print to serve any justice.

I hope all of you the best as you all branch out into new endeavors and hopefully see you around sometime!
(Jan 14, 2023, 01:14 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]I am so incredibly late in this.  So very sorry I didn't say anything earlier. 

Well damn, you think you’re late I’m lightyears behind you. 

Yes, I know necroposting. Whatever. Sue me. I’m posting this now because I’ve only JUST had time to read through all of this (yes, every single reply) now while I was trying to keep myself awake at work. 

When this thread first came out I briefly read through it and quite frankly I was shocked, but I definitely understood why. I kept my mouth shut at the time mainly because I had a lot going on in my personal life at the time, but that’s for another time. 

For those still lingering, just know that this community has and probably always will hold a special place in my heart. I’ve created some amazing friendships here, and memories that will last a lifetime. From the boys at the MCSO and WY-SEC, to the countless hours flying around in no-clip stalking literally everyone else on the server during peak times..yeah…there were some fun ones. Hell I’m sure if I went digging I have some old footage on my computer somewhere. 

It’s almost a year and a half later and I honestly still can’t believe it. When I resigned I was genuinely hoping I’d be able to come back once my schedule allowed, but uh.. we see how that turned out. 

Anyways, enough of my sob story. Point of this is I love most of you. If I didn’t like you, you probably knew it at one point or another (and just to be entirely clear, NO I never allowed my personal feelings on anyone to effect any kind of decision). For those of you I’m still in contact with, well, this sentence don’t apply to you but uh.. it’s been real, it’s been fun..hell I’ll even say it’s been real fun..stay cool guys..I have missed and I will keep missing you all.
Well this sucks. I only just found the details to my forum account, but I've knew of the shutdown thinking something else may come - maybe it still might (no copium, hopefully?)

I've made a ton of memories here, both good and bad, but everything has helped shape me to be the person I am now, unfortunately still lacking in the chin department though. I can still remember joining Limelight and immediately feeling like I found my home, and I still hold it close in my memories.

I've got my regrets (yes, my total bans issued being one of them), and I wish I could change the past and perhaps we wouldn't find ourselves in the position we do now. On the other hand, there's plenty of good times that have came since I joined the community all that time ago, chilling in Lionscrest, my time as staff, meeting , , and for a weekend bender, and the late nights spent up with friends farming contraband and fighting off raids. It's been an absolute blast.

Huge respect for , , , , , , @26, , , , , , , , , and I'm sure many, many more for your trust, faith, friendship and willpower both in respect to our friendships and for what you've done for the community. You all have contributed in large part to why I lasted so long here, and I seriously doubt Limelight would have stood up for as long as it did, had you not been involved.

For the friends I've made along the way, past and present, thank you for being you. All of you have left your own mark.
For the people who have burned their bridges with me, didn't like me/hate me/etc, I regret it. Bygones be bygones, let the past be the past. I hope that wherever you are, whatever you're doing, you're getting on well and are happy.
For the people I've done wrong, I'm sorry. Time changes, and I hope we're past that now.

I'm always up for a chat on Discord if you'd like - I've rejoined the Limelight Discord and I'm sitting in there. You're more than welcome to DM, whoever you are.

- Night, ex SA-HR.
(May 31, 2023, 03:37 AM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Well this sucks. I only just found the details to my forum account, but I've knew of the shutdown thinking something else may come - maybe it still might (no copium, hopefully?)

I've made a ton of memories here, both good and bad, but everything has helped shape me to be the person I am now, unfortunately still lacking in the chin department though. I can still remember joining Limelight and immediately feeling like I found my home, and I still hold it close in my memories.

I've got my regrets (yes, my total bans issued being one of them), and I wish I could change the past and perhaps we wouldn't find ourselves in the position we do now. On the other hand, there's plenty of good times that have came since I joined the community all that time ago, chilling in Lionscrest, my time as staff, meeting , , and for a weekend bender, and the late nights spent up with friends farming contraband and fighting off raids. It's been an absolute blast.

Huge respect for , , , , , , @26, , , , , , , , , and I'm sure many, many more for your trust, faith, friendship and willpower both in respect to our friendships and for what you've done for the community. You all have contributed in large part to why I lasted so long here, and I seriously doubt Limelight would have stood up for as long as it did, had you not been involved.

For the friends I've made along the way, past and present, thank you for being you. All of you have left your own mark.
For the people who have burned their bridges with me, didn't like me/hate me/etc, I regret it. Bygones be bygones, let the past be the past. I hope that wherever you are, whatever you're doing, you're getting on well and are happy.
For the people I've done wrong, I'm sorry. Time changes, and I hope we're past that now.

I'm always up for a chat on Discord if you'd like - I've rejoined the Limelight Discord and I'm sitting in there. You're more than welcome to DM, whoever you are.

- Night, ex SA-HR.

That weekend Bender was 4 YEARS AGO! The fact when I started typing in my login it suggested my mortgage advisor login shows how far life has moved on lol.
(Jun 21, 2023, 05:02 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 31, 2023, 03:37 AM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Well this sucks. I only just found the details to my forum account, but I've knew of the shutdown thinking something else may come - maybe it still might (no copium, hopefully?)

- Night, ex SA-HR.

That weekend Bender was 4 YEARS AGO! The fact when I started typing in my login it suggested my mortgage advisor login shows how far life has moved on lol.

ooooh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8