Limelight Forums

Full Version: CityRP Closure - End of An Era
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
as a member who spent alot of time on limelight and met alot of awesome people i still talk with till this day it's sad to see this go. it was bound to happen and even though I haven't been a part of CityRP for a good time now it will always stay in my heart with all the fun times and memories i've had here.

Farewell good friend
sad to see it go - very enjoyable while i was on
met a lot of cool people

if you still wanna talk and play games add me on discord
vfxjess#9588
While I think it was time for LimeLight to shutdown long ago. It is still sad to see it go. 

I still miss the Prime days, and the early days of LimeLight. It's been grand. A big thank you to everyone that contributed to making LimeLight special. Best regards
RIP LimeLight
Had some good times on the side here, did not spend all that much time here but I will still miss it nonetheless.

Farewell CityRP2.
At last. The prophecy has come true. 

Of course we all knew the day would come. It was never meant to last. 

See you on the FL servers.
(Aug 6, 2021, 11:22 PM)Midget Wrote: [ -> ]Of course we all knew the day would come. It was never meant to last. 

ok
(Aug 6, 2021, 11:22 PM)Midget Wrote: [ -> ]At last. The prophecy has come true. 

ok
i made a little tribute yes yes
i tried ok

Well 

That's that, then
01:29 GMT+1 - That's when it died.

Thanks for the good time peeps.
See you all tomorrow Smile

[Image: 3219a7fcd6fff1289eefc51d35d3ffd9.png]
(Aug 7, 2021, 02:36 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: 3219a7fcd6fff1289eefc51d35d3ffd9.png]

ok
What a time it was
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8