Limelight Forums

Full Version: Rule Clarifications Record and Q/A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This shit is getting so confusing.
(Jun 3, 2019, 06:31 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]This shit is getting so confusing.

To be fair, wasn't it always?
(Jun 3, 2019, 09:24 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2019, 06:31 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]This shit is getting so confusing.

To be fair, wasn't it always?

Indeed it was, and will continue to be.
What's the consensus on a base on wheels? I know you need permission to make a custom vehicle, but what about putting a large construction on wheels, about 6 PHX units wide, and making it so that it moves really slowly. Everything else inside would be up to scratch on rules, just that the construction is mobile.

ForceGhost

(Jun 3, 2019, 04:47 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Changed: If you cannot be seen ICly by the person who has the car at gunpoint, you aren’t under FearRP and can get out of the car.

To: If you cannot be seen ICly by the person who has the car at gunpoint, you aren’t under FearRP and can get out of the car, unless they know that you are inside.

E.g if the car is driven then it is known for sure the driver is there. If someone saw you jump in they know for sure you are there, etc. If they don't know, they can check e.g by lockpicking/ramming and getting inside.

How can I know that someone has seen me enter a vehicle? They could have been hidden 1000m away in a bush so I couldn't possibly know that they've seen me enter the vehicle.
(Jul 22, 2019, 08:53 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]What's the consensus on a base on wheels? I know you need permission to make a custom vehicle, but what about putting a large construction on wheels, about 6 PHX units wide, and making it so that it moves really slowly. Everything else inside would be up to scratch on rules, just that the construction is mobile.

Id assume this could fall into the Rickshaw exemption.

So long as it can say be pulled or pushed by people, its fine.
(Jul 22, 2019, 08:57 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2019, 04:47 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Changed: If you cannot be seen ICly by the person who has the car at gunpoint, you aren’t under FearRP and can get out of the car.

To: If you cannot be seen ICly by the person who has the car at gunpoint, you aren’t under FearRP and can get out of the car, unless they know that you are inside.

E.g if the car is driven then it is known for sure the driver is there. If someone saw you jump in they know for sure you are there, etc. If they don't know, they can check e.g by lockpicking/ramming and getting inside.

How can I know that someone has seen me enter a vehicle? They could have been hidden 1000m away in a bush so I couldn't possibly know that they've seen me enter the vehicle.

You can't. This part isn't here so people can meme and make others go a mile longer to follow FearRP. If someone says they saw someone else get in, maybe give a short description, you assume they are telling the truth and they did see you.
Updated to include new stance on NLR.

Quote:If you disconnect from the server for any reason, this includes crashes, you are immediately held under NLR and should obey these rules and shouldn't remember anything from your previous life. If you have the agreement of all involved parties or the agreement of staff, then NLR can be voided.
I have a quick question, I know BM goods aren't supposed to be used by Gov for obvious reasons, but is it considered acceptable to use kevlar as an EMT as we don't officially get it? Currently the stance of the Mercy group is to request authorisation from the current PD chief prior to using it or to contact our in house 'union' if any of the groups start giving us problems over it and was curious over the official stance on using kevlar as EMT to try clear up any future incidents that may pop up with police.
(Jun 6, 2020, 05:01 PM)BrookeB2809 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a quick question, I know BM goods aren't supposed to be used by Gov for obvious reasons, but is it considered acceptable to use kevlar as an EMT as we don't officially get it? Currently the stance of the Mercy group is to request authorisation from the current PD chief prior to using it or to contact our in house 'union' if any of the groups start giving us problems over it and was curious over the official stance on using kevlar as EMT to try clear up any future incidents that may pop up with police.
As it is a request for a specific RP or group RP I'd think it is. There is no reason why Paramedics should not be able to use kevlar. It's not fantasy either as Paramedics in real life use stab vests and kevlar vests as well.
(Jun 6, 2020, 05:01 PM)BrookeB2809 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a quick question, I know BM goods aren't supposed to be used by Gov for obvious reasons, but is it considered acceptable to use kevlar as an EMT as we don't officially get it? Currently the stance of the Mercy group is to request authorisation from the current PD chief prior to using it or to contact our in house 'union' if any of the groups start giving us problems over it and was curious over the official stance on using kevlar as EMT to try clear up any future incidents that may pop up with police.

You're fine to use kevlar as a paramedic (assuming the gamemode physically lets you equip it as a paramedic).
Rules are being updated. See Faustie's post

As the original post will require modifications, this thread will be archived.

A new thread will be made to keep everything clean, once the original post has been modified to account for rule changes. The new thread will have a link back to this thread for reference.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8