Limelight Forums

Full Version: Rule Clarifications Record and Q/A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(Apr 6, 2019, 07:34 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 29, 2019, 11:57 PM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]i have a question, whats a valid reason to raid another base as a criminal!!!?!?!?! thanks

yea im still wondering thnx

I was told by a staff member its valid as a criminal if you see something in someone else's base you desire for example: Weed or pots, But you must actually see this in the base and not just raid it because you think they have it, You have to be 100% Sure.
It’s never been a question of seeing it. You’re a criminal. You break into places. As long as you are looking for something of value to your character (seen or otherwise) and not just unlocking doors for the hell of it. This also goes for if you have a different objective like raiding a target for an employer with valid reason, to threaten someone, etc.
[Image: wSeoVyJ.png]

is this a new thing can u not holster your weapon after committing a crime

ForceGhost

Are you allowed to move a body away from a NLR zone? If I accidentally crush my friend with a prop, or run him over by mistake. Can I move his body away from the point that he was injured?
(Apr 24, 2019, 04:16 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Are you allowed to move a body away from a NLR zone? If I accidentally crush my friend with a prop, or run him over by mistake. Can I move his body away from the point that he was injured?

that’ll do nothing bc rag doll doesn’t affect where the nlr zone is, only tied to the point where he was downed
(Apr 24, 2019, 04:52 PM)Nev Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 24, 2019, 04:16 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Are you allowed to move a body away from a NLR zone? If I accidentally crush my friend with a prop, or run him over by mistake. Can I move his body away from the point that he was injured?

that’ll do nothing bc rag doll doesn’t affect where the nlr zone is, only tied to the point where he was downed

Nah it's tied to where the guy dies, I made some tests before
(Apr 24, 2019, 04:09 PM)Nev Wrote: [ -> ][Image: wSeoVyJ.png]

is this a new thing can u not holster your weapon after committing a crime

He holstered in front of an officer gunpointing him

ForceGhost

(Apr 24, 2019, 04:52 PM)Nev Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah as Monty said, the place you actually died is where your NLR is, not the place you were injured.

Unfortunately that’s not how the system works. Maybe that’s how it is in terms of the wording of the rule, but the NLR system will, regardless of where you move him, establish the point where he/she was injured when determining the NLR zone.

If you’re in your NLR zone, you’ll probably be questioned if staff is active or if they look through the logs and is it worth the effort to document your actions further than just a /me (?)
(Apr 25, 2019, 08:08 PM)Nev Wrote: [ -> ]
Unfortunately that’s not how the system works. Maybe that’s how it is in terms of the wording of the rule, but the NLR system will, regardless of where you move him, establish the point where he/she was injured when determining the NLR zone.

If you’re in your NLR zone, you’ll probably be questioned if staff is active or if they look through the logs and is it worth the effort to document your actions further than just a /me (?)

It does it on where the injured player dies. Not where they were injured.

ForceGhost

(Apr 25, 2019, 08:08 PM)Nev Wrote: [ -> ]

As Internet said above me. It goes on where the player actually died, meaning it's possible to move and injured body away from the point where he was injured, so he can bleed out in a more convenient place, allowing them to retrieve their car etc.

I'd just like to know if this is actually allowed. I've had many times where I've been building, and I've accidentally prop killed a buddy and it would have been real convenient to move them out of the place that we were building so they can return without waiting for their NLR timer to count down.
I think that's a good way to bypass the NLR system. However, I doubt that's allowed.

4.1 - If you die, you forget how you died. You cannot go back to the place where you died for 10 minutes or interfere in any other way with the RP happening in that area. If you were killed, avoid contact with the players that killed you for the duration of the NLR timer. Ask for staff permission to break NLR if you died to a bug/prop/RDM/etc. 

I believe you have to ask for staff's permission to break NLR, else you'll have to follow 4.1.

ForceGhost

(Apr 25, 2019, 09:51 PM)Kimpow Wrote: [ -> ]I think that's a good way to bypass the NLR system. However, I doubt that's allowed.

4.1 - If you die, you forget how you died. You cannot go back to the place where you died for 10 minutes or interfere in any other way with the RP happening in that area. If you were killed, avoid contact with the players that killed you for the duration of the NLR timer. Ask for staff permission to break NLR if you died to a bug/prop/RDM/etc. 

I believe you have to ask for staff's permission to break NLR, else you'll have to follow 4.1.

The issue is you wouldn't be breaking NLR.

You wouldn't be returning to the point that you died, you would be returning to the point that you were injured.
I was told by Cole that it isn't allowed to move the bodys away to bypass NLR
Changed: If you cannot be seen ICly by the person who has the car at gunpoint, you aren’t under FearRP and can get out of the car.

To: If you cannot be seen ICly by the person who has the car at gunpoint, you aren’t under FearRP and can get out of the car, unless they know that you are inside.

E.g if the car is driven then it is known for sure the driver is there. If someone saw you jump in they know for sure you are there, etc. If they don't know, they can check e.g by lockpicking/ramming and getting inside.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8