Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ben's Graphics Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: Uu4uOaC.png]

Welcome to anyone reading this. I originally created this thread to make signatures, however, I'm now rebranding and accepting requests for any graphics that'll be used on solely on Limelight. (For example: Avatars, character profiles, clan logos and clan pages to name just a few.)

All graphics I make are completely free, though any donations of in-game money for this poor little administrator would be very much appreciated.

[Image: dPH5EMM.png]

Ben

Apollo

Dav1d1050

Wheatcake

LONEWOLFGAMER6

Cicero

Ollie

Zaidplays

kellekerell

Tom*

Aryen

Dan

ForceGhost

JakeCake

Maveric

Montyfatcat

Pufitee

Brin.

Decay

Zoe

Puggy

MerletheBully

Guv

Theo

Oobrie

brave soldier

Dutch

Ollie630

ItzMysticPxC

Emsens

Ketchup

Faustin

Reebs

Duckie

[Image: dU888uW.png]

If you'd like to request some work to be done, please fill in the template below and either reply to this thread with it or send it to me via a Forum PM.

Quote:Graphic Type (Signature, Avatar, Clan Logo etc.) -
Text (Names, Quotes, Mottoes etc.) -
Images (Preferably large resolution and high quality.)
Colours (For text, backgrounds or as a general guiding theme.) -
Additional Information (Specific fonts, effects, general ideas etc. - The more detail you give me, the better.) -
make me something with the word tom and you have yourself some money, be creative
Hey i'll pm you some details on discord, if i like i give u 200k
Text (Name, quotes etc.): kellekerell
Images - [Image: u5SHC5j.png]
[Image: 3aaqhG9.jpg]

Its not Christmas time yet but sadly that is the only version I have which is still transparent xd Its probably going to be hard to cut the other one out so you could just use the christmas version Smile Also these pics are not needed, if it fits you can add em, if not leave them out Big Grin
Colours (For text, the background or as a theme for the signature) - the text "kellekerell" should be big actually and in one line + orange colored. 
Any Additional Information (Specific fonts, effects, ideas etc. - The more detail you give me here, the better) - It would be cool if the text "kellekerell" had a 3d effect Smile Other than that just make something that looks nice but doesnt take up too much of your time Smile

I will reward you with in-game money for that Big Grin

Greetings
Took me a little while to find the right images but I got there in the end.

[Image: IS7uZiB.png]

I've given your one a go, but neither of those images are great to use. The top one has too much going on to make it recoverable and the bottom one is too low resolution for it to look decent cut out. Would you either have a higher quality version of the bottom one or any other images in mind instead?

Send me the details of what you want either on here or Discord and I'll start it ASAP.
(Oct 24, 2019, 01:22 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]

I've given your one a go, but neither of those images are great to use. The top one has too much going on to make it recoverable and the bottom one is too low resolution for it to look decent cut out. Would you either have a higher quality version of the bottom one or any other images in mind instead?

Sadly I do not but it shouldn’t matter too much. Just add something that makes it look funny (in your opinion) and nice to look at Smile
(Oct 24, 2019, 12:18 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
Took me a little while to find the right images but I got there in the end.

[Image: IS7uZiB.png]

It is magnificent, i will pay you when i see you x
Text (Name, quotes etc.) - Ollie
Images -
Colours (For text, the background or as a theme for the signature) -
Any Additional Information (Specific fonts, effects, ideas etc. - The more detail you give me here, the better) -

Whatever floats your boat.

Did something a little simpler to what you requested, let me know if you'd like it redone or changed in any way.

[Image: RTUM9Ey.jpg]
(Oct 24, 2019, 09:20 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]

Did something a little simpler to what you requested, let me know if you'd like it redone or changed in any way.

[Image: RTUM9Ey.jpg]

Mad thats nice bro, but if possible can you base it around something like a sniper or something if possible,

Thanks ben!

Any thoughts on this one?

[Image: INgx7OO.png]
Hey ‍, just wanted to ask whether you already have something in mind for the signature? Big Grin

Greetings
(Oct 25, 2019, 11:41 AM)kellekerell Wrote: [ -> ]Hey ‍, just wanted to ask whether you already have something in mind for the signature? Big Grin

Greetings

I do indeed! I've taken elements of your avatar and mixed it with what I've known of you and come up with this one. Let me know if you'd like anything changed.

[Image: X53GYya.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8