Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ben's Graphics Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(Oct 24, 2019, 05:11 PM)Ollie Wrote: [ -> ]Text (Name, quotes etc.) - Ollie
Images -
Colours (For text, the background or as a theme for the signature) -
Any Additional Information (Specific fonts, effects, ideas etc. - The more detail you give me here, the better) -

Whatever floats your boat.

I'm going to need some more info that just your name bud. I could do something Forest Ranger related if you'd like? If not, throw some themes at me and I can design something around that.
‍ This is actually an awesome signature! Gonna use it Wink

Also thanks for writing my name correctly! Most of the people mess up at some point xD

Next time I see you in-game I will hit you up with a message (+ da moneyyy) Wink

Another huge THANKS for the signature!
(Oct 25, 2019, 12:10 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 24, 2019, 05:11 PM)Ollie Wrote: [ -> ]Text (Name, quotes etc.) - Ollie
Images -
Colours (For text, the background or as a theme for the signature) -
Any Additional Information (Specific fonts, effects, ideas etc. - The more detail you give me here, the better) -

Whatever floats your boat.

I'm going to need some more info that just your name bud. I could do something Forest Ranger related if you'd like? If not, throw some themes at me and I can design something around that.

I left the Forest Service a while ago now xD. Maybe something linked to my current clan the CIA. Maybe men in suits about to raid a house? I'm not too sure just be creative :)

Sorry it took me so long, work kept me busy etc. Ran with the idea you gave me and put my own little spin on it, let me know if you'd like it redone or changed in any way at all.

[Image: TVm2gZo.png]
Hey can I get one with my name on it, and the current quote on my signature, can I have a maroon background and have a military type ring to it.
Also if you can add cicero from skyrim on there without it looking awkward that would be neat, if not then it's fine ta.
(Nov 2, 2019, 12:42 AM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry it took me so long, work kept me busy etc. Ran with the idea you gave me and put my own little spin on it, let me know if you'd like it redone or changed in any way at all.

[Image: TVm2gZo.png]
It’s amazing! Thank you so much, I will be using. Smile
(Nov 2, 2019, 12:49 AM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]Hey can I get one with my name on it, and the current quote on my signature, can I have a maroon background and have a military type ring to it.
Also if you can add cicero from skyrim on there without it looking awkward that would be neat, if not then it's fine ta.

Sounds good, I'll give it a go tomorrow morning and I'll @ you when it's ready.

Didn't use the maroon colour, however, I think what I've made looks better without it. Got two versions of the signature, one with your name and one without it. (Your name's in the dog tag so it's up to you which version you'd like.) As an added bonus, I've also made you an avatar too. Again, let me know if you'd like it redone / changed in anyway.

[Image: dYrEUgH.png]

[Image: a5fjHZj.png]

[Image: lj8Y2xH.png]
‍ ta mate.
Text (Name, quotes etc.) - On the left going down [font=sans-serif]七転び八起き and on the right going down LONEWOLFGAMER6[/font]
Images - https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/600878775264499699/ (if you can find one with better quality the use that one, but i would like the full image please, not one of the cropped ones, thanks)
Colours (For text, the background or as a theme for the signature) - Both pieces of text to be white please
Any Additional Information (Specific fonts, effects, ideas etc. - The more detail you give me here, the better) - in whatever font you think fit's best 

Here you go, let me know if you want it redone / anything changed about it. (Made it an avatar too if you wanted it to match as well.)

[Image: PPIWDWK.png]

[Image: cxU03NI.png]
(Nov 4, 2019, 11:08 AM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]

Here you go, let me know if you want it redone / anything changed about it. (Made it an avatar too if you wanted it to match as well.)

That looks absolutely fantastic bud, thanks a ton Love  , absolutely fantastic work as usual, and thanks for the avatar i completely forgot about asking you for that  Straight Face

sorry it's saying that it's an invalid file when i download it and try to use it as an avatar and when i try and use the imgur link attached to it it says it's to big any clue what i should do?
(Nov 4, 2019, 12:56 PM)LONEWOLFGAMER6 Wrote: [ -> ]

sorry it's saying that it's an invalid file when i download it and try to use it as an avatar and when i try and use the imgur link attached to it it says it's to big any clue what i should do?

Very strange... I'm at work at the moment so I'll see if reuploading it to a different site helps.

[Image: 0ZWDG1U.png]

[Image: PCt2Wjh.png]

Does it work now? If not, feel free to drop me an add on Discord or Steam and I can send it to you directly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8