Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ben's Graphics Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
request 2: electric boogaloo
no longer starring: fuming lady

Graphic Type (Signature, Avatar, Clan Logo etc.) - Avatar
Text (Names, Quotes, Mottoes etc.) - Ketchup
Images (Preferably large resolution and high quality.) - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5....41.03.png
Colours (For text, backgrounds or as a general guiding theme.) - Whatever you feel fits the background.
Additional Information (Specific fonts, effects, general ideas etc. - The more detail you give me, the better.) - Don't include Juliette Bravo in this avatar, already got her in my amazing singature. Thanks.
Completed Avatar (and bonus Signature).

[Image: XazeqIW.png]

[Image: 5v8MXao.png]

, I've also made a bonus signature in case you want one that'll fit with this avatar better (Your choice however). Let me know if you'd like anything changed, added or removed.
‍ Pssst. The flag is upside down on the second one.
(May 21, 2020, 02:38 PM)Oneshott Wrote: [ -> ]‍ Pssst. The flag is upside down on the second one.

Shit, so it is. Will correct.
Completed Avatar.

[Image: IOCEhGH.png]

, tricky image to work into a signature but I think I've done it justice. (Should also work as a Discord avatar too if you're so inclined to use it for that as well). Let me know if you'd like anything changed, added or removed.
(May 21, 2020, 02:37 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
Completed Avatar (and bonus Signature).

[Image: XazeqIW.png]

[Image: 5v8MXao.png]

, I've also made a bonus signature in case you want one that'll fit with this avatar better (Your choice however). Let me know if you'd like anything changed, added or removed.

holy fuck! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! Thank you BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(May 21, 2020, 03:19 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
Completed Avatar.

[Image: IOCEhGH.png]

, tricky image to work into a signature but I think I've done it justice. (Should also work as a Discord avatar too if you're so inclined to use it for that as well). Let me know if you'd like anything changed, added or removed.

Thank you very much!
Graphic Type (Signature, Avatar, Clan Logo etc.) - Signature/Avatar
Text (Names, Quotes, Mottoes etc.) - Maveric
Images (Preferably large resolution and high quality.) - Any anime/weeby images
Colours (For text, backgrounds or as a general guiding theme.) - Whatever you feel fits the background.
Additional Information (Specific fonts, effects, general ideas etc. - The more detail you give me, the better.) - Can you compile a bunch of weeby/anime photos and put them into a pfp/signature please.
(Jun 14, 2020, 06:56 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]Graphic Type (Signature, Avatar, Clan Logo etc.) - Signature/Avatar
Colours (For text, backgrounds or as a general guiding theme.) - Whatever you feel fits the background.
Additional Information (Specific fonts, effects, general ideas etc. - The more detail you give me, the better.) - Can you compile a bunch of weeby/anime photos and put them into a pfp/signature please.

No problem, I'll get to working on this on the weekend, apologies for the delay.
(Jun 15, 2020, 08:09 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 14, 2020, 06:56 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]Graphic Type (Signature, Avatar, Clan Logo etc.) - Signature/Avatar

No problem, I'll get to working on this on the weekend, apologies for the delay.

Its chill, dont worry about the late reply
Shutting up shop for now, may return to this at some point.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8