Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ben's Graphics Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Graphic Type (Signature, Avatar, Clan Logo etc.) - Signature
Text (Names, Quotes, Mottoes etc.) - emsens
Images (Preferably large resolution and high quality.) just take any purple background and make it cool idk just do something you think would be cool 
Colours (For text, backgrounds or as a general guiding theme.) - For the text i would like something that looks good and readable.
Additional Information (Specific fonts, effects, general ideas etc. - The more detail you give me, the better.) - Make it cool m8!
, thank you for the request. As I am currently at work, I will aim to have this completed by this evening.
(May 15, 2020, 12:44 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ], thank you for the request. As I am currently at work, I will aim to have this completed by this evening.

Thank you Ben!
Graphic Type (Signature, Avatar, Clan Logo etc.) -  Signature
Text (Names, Quotes, Mottoes etc.) - Ketchup
Images (Preferably large resolution and high quality.) - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...-03-38.png
Colours (For text, backgrounds or as a general guiding theme.) - White I guess, or Red.
Additional Information (Specific fonts, effects, general ideas etc. - The more detail you give me, the better.) - Not that I can think off.
, same with yourself, I'll have it done this evening.
Completed Signature.

[Image: tacF5kD.png]

, let me know if you'd like anything changed, added or removed.
Completed Signature.

[Image: s8L4IOU.png]

(May 15, 2020, 08:10 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
Completed Signature.

[Image: tacF5kD.png]

Ben i love that u added lil peep without me even asking its perfect! 

tysm! its SO good!
(May 15, 2020, 08:38 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
Completed Signature.

YES
Time for an upgrade

Quote:Graphic Type (Signature, Avatar, Clan Logo etc.) - Signiture
Text (Names, Quotes, Mottoes etc.) -  "The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win" - Kobe Bryant
Images (Preferably large resolution and high quality.) - [Image: 1.png]
Colours (For text, backgrounds or as a general guiding theme.) - Anything LA Laker related (purple/black/gold/white)
Additional Information (Specific fonts, effects, general ideas etc. - The more detail you give me, the better.) - Place the quotation wherever you feel is suitable and make it really fit with the background, i dont think there's a lot i can actually say for additional info.
(May 15, 2020, 11:01 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]Time for an upgrade

Quote:Graphic Type (Signature, Avatar, Clan Logo etc.) - Signiture
Text (Names, Quotes, Mottoes etc.) -  "The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win" - Kobe Bryant
Images (Preferably large resolution and high quality.) - [Image: 1.png]
Colours (For text, backgrounds or as a general guiding theme.) - Anything LA Laker related (purple/black/gold/white)
Additional Information (Specific fonts, effects, general ideas etc. - The more detail you give me, the better.) - Place the quotation wherever you feel is suitable and make it really fit with the background, i dont think there's a lot i can actually say for additional info.

Sounds good. I'll get back to you tomorrow on this one.
Completed Signature.

[Image: 8jNO7zp.png]

, I realised you never requested your name to be included, however, I think it looks pretty good with it. As always, let me know if you'd like anything changed, added or removed.
(May 15, 2020, 09:54 PM)Ketchup Wrote: [ -> ]
Completed Signature.

YES

You really love that beautiful lady don't you?
(May 16, 2020, 04:39 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 15, 2020, 09:54 PM)Ketchup Wrote: [ -> ]
Completed Signature.

YES

You really love that beautiful lady don't you?

yes
(May 16, 2020, 03:00 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
Completed Signature.

[Image: 8jNO7zp.png]

, I realised you never requested your name to be included, however, I think it looks pretty good with it. As always, let me know if you'd like anything changed, added or removed.
That is genuinely better than anything i could of ever asked for, thank you man. Genuinely thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8