Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ben's Graphics Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

[Image: RuyRNU9.png]

Took the idea you gave me and changed it a little. I think it looks better for it but it's down to you. As before, let me know if you want anything changed, added or redone.
(Mar 6, 2020, 12:07 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: RuyRNU9.png]

Took the idea you gave me and changed it a little. I think it looks better for it but it's down to you. As before, let me know if you want anything changed, added or redone.
Very cool very good. I like it a lot, thank u Smile))
(Mar 2, 2020, 12:01 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: yrFCFMy.png]

Didn't need to do too much with your one, just the text fits perfectly I'd say. As always, let me know if you'd like anything added, removed or changed.

Love it. I'll be sure to send you feet pictures later <3
(Mar 6, 2020, 06:29 PM)Theo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 2, 2020, 12:01 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: yrFCFMy.png]

Didn't need to do too much with your one, just the text fits perfectly I'd say. As always, let me know if you'd like anything added, removed or changed.

Love it. I'll be sure to send you feet pictures later <3

Hold on???! You cheating bastard :*(
Could you maybe make a signature of only dank memes and text with ''ItzMysticPxC'' on it? xd
(Mar 11, 2020, 07:05 PM)vvJason Wrote: [ -> ]Could you maybe make a signature of only dank memes and text with ''ItzMysticPxC'' on it? xd

Current dank memes or any dank memes?
(Mar 11, 2020, 09:21 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 11, 2020, 07:05 PM)vvJason Wrote: [ -> ]Could you maybe make a signature of only dank memes and text with ''ItzMysticPxC'' on it? xd

Just any dank memes Wink
(Mar 11, 2020, 09:22 PM)vvJason Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 11, 2020, 09:21 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]

Just any dank memes Wink

Oh boy, I'll get back to you shortly in that case.

[Image: Ax7hLJW.png]

Not up to date on the latest dank memes so I hope this is close enough lmao. As usual, let me know if you want anything changed, removed or redone.
‍ lmao veryy guuud thankks mate! If i see u in-game i got something for ya!
Updated portfolio with new signatures.

Formatting to make my original post clearer will follow shortly.
Are you still doin this ? if so i may need an update
(Apr 3, 2020, 10:22 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]Are you still doin this ? if so i may need an update

Sure am. By all means fill in an application here or shoot me a forum PM, I'd be happy to help.
Thread Update.

Took me a month before I actually got round to it. I've rebranded the thread to be for all graphic requests and finally updated it with missing avatars and signatures.
New Signature.

[Image: lJ78TDi.png]

Done for . Portfolio updated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8