Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ben's Graphics Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(Nov 4, 2019, 11:24 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: 0ZWDG1U.png]

[Image: PCt2Wjh.png]

Does it work now? If not, feel free to drop me an add on Discord or Steam and I can send it to you directly.

Just tryed it again and it's still saying it's and invalid file type
Make me literally anything with my name on it.
If you want just go in to Windows paint and draw some shitty stick figures doing something.
Maybe me calling someone a cunt and them crying. I don't care.

Could use a new avatar too if you feel like it.

I'll pay you when I see you. 😘
(Nov 11, 2019, 11:27 AM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ]Make me literally anything with my name on it.
If you want just go in to Windows paint and draw some shitty stick figures doing something.
Maybe me calling someone a cunt and them crying. I don't care.

Could use a new avatar too if you feel like it.

I'll pay you when I see you. 😘

Sure, got work soon, I'll try and get it done by later on this afternoon.

Purely as requested.

[Image: QfdPBtR.png]
(Nov 14, 2019, 04:22 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]

Purely as requested.

[Image: QfdPBtR.png]
I said 'shitty stick figures', you didn't have to try this bloody hard jeez.

Thanks for the signature, love it. I'll be using it for some time methinks. Kiss
Yo ‍ I’ve been looking at your work and it’s great.

Was wondering if you could make me something with my name on it and is somewhat to do with money Smile

Thanks in advance <3

Went simpler on your one, I think it's pretty effective though. Again, if you want anything changed or it redone at all, just let me know.

[Image: THLNrx7.png]
(Nov 16, 2019, 02:03 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]

Went simpler on your one, I think it's pretty effective though. Again, if you want anything changed or it redone at all, just let me know.

I do quite like it but i find it a bit too basic. Can you possibly make it a bit more personal towards my account/me?

Anyway can you somehow get across that i am the #1 in the server
(Nov 16, 2019, 03:23 PM)Dav1d1050 Wrote: [ -> ]

I do quite like it but i find it a bit too basic. Can you possibly make it a bit more personal towards my account/me?

When you say more personal to you or your account, what do you have in mind?
(Nov 16, 2019, 07:06 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 16, 2019, 03:23 PM)Dav1d1050 Wrote: [ -> ]

Im not sure, just something more related to me idk something humourous. And then something to do with the fact im the richest
(Nov 16, 2019, 07:32 PM)Dav1d1050 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 16, 2019, 07:06 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 16, 2019, 03:23 PM)Dav1d1050 Wrote: [ -> ]I do quite like it but i find it a bit too basic. Can you possibly make it a bit more personal towards my account/me?

Im not sure, just something more related to me idk something humourous. And then something to do with the fact im the richest

Yay or nay?

[Image: b97A52B.png]
Ben Wrote:
Dav1d1050 Wrote:
Ben Wrote:When you say more personal to you or your account, what do you have in mind?

Yay or nay?

OMG that is brilliant, i love it. Is it possible to make an avatar for it as well Smile

Also how do i set these as my avatar and current signature
(Nov 16, 2019, 09:11 PM)Dav1d1050 Wrote: [ -> ]
Ben Wrote:
Dav1d1050 Wrote:Im not sure, just something more related to me idk something humourous. And then something to do with the fact im the richest

Yay or nay?

OMG that is brilliant, i love it. Is it possible to make an avatar for it as well Smile

[Image: xUpUS4z.png]

Here you go. Sure thing, I can either teach you over forum PM's or if you add me on Discord (If you haven't already) I can screenshare how to do it, up to you.
(Nov 17, 2019, 07:19 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 16, 2019, 09:11 PM)Dav1d1050 Wrote: [ -> ]
Ben Wrote:
Yay or nay?

[Image: xUpUS4z.png]

Here you go. Sure thing, I can either teach you over forum PM's or if you add me on Discord (If you haven't already) I can screenshare how to do it, up to you.

Can you possibly screenshare over discord, i dont have you so ill add you now and we can arrange something Smile
If you could make something Halo/Spices/Weed/Dutch related of a signature i will be very happy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8