Limelight Forums

Full Version: Weyland-Yutani Corporation - Building better worlds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(Jun 14, 2020, 09:09 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 14, 2020, 05:51 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: ff71bf22d3cb7c2a0f7cd4302793fbf5.png]

WY-SEC is recruiting now and we need you

WY-SEC is at the cutting edge of military science in the modern world. As we press on into 2020, we are recruiting and have more opportunities than ever before. In addition to a range of highly competitive benefits, WY-SEC Operatives everywhere agree that the opportunities to get paid to train and use futuristic military technology is "pretty cool". 

Employment with us comes with a range of benefits, including:
- Highly competitive salary
- Full uniform and equipment provided
- Full training provided
- Free & full corporate private healthcare
- Free accommodation 
- Subsidised food and alcohol
- Access to company gym

Join today. Help build a better world.

Click here to join us now. Intern program open to those without military/police experience. 

Interesting how you're hiring new people after you sack two of your best :hmm:

I mean technically awaiting a disciplinary hearing isn't sacking per se

Pat

(Jun 15, 2020, 02:27 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 14, 2020, 09:09 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 14, 2020, 05:51 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: ff71bf22d3cb7c2a0f7cd4302793fbf5.png]

WY-SEC is recruiting now and we need you

WY-SEC is at the cutting edge of military science in the modern world. As we press on into 2020, we are recruiting and have more opportunities than ever before. In addition to a range of highly competitive benefits, WY-SEC Operatives everywhere agree that the opportunities to get paid to train and use futuristic military technology is "pretty cool". 

Employment with us comes with a range of benefits, including:
- Highly competitive salary
- Full uniform and equipment provided
- Full training provided
- Free & full corporate private healthcare
- Free accommodation 
- Subsidised food and alcohol
- Access to company gym

Join today. Help build a better world.

Click here to join us now. Intern program open to those without military/police experience. 

Interesting how you're hiring new people after you sack two of your best :hmm:

I mean technically awaiting a disciplinary hearing isn't sacking per se

Shut up. (It’s IC chill man)
WY-SEC Press Release - Live from Altis (RAW FOOTAGE)

(Jun 17, 2020, 12:07 AM)Roachy Wrote: [ -> ]

*The WY-SEC Press Office didn't like that*
(Jun 17, 2020, 09:58 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]

*The WY-SEC Press Office can suck my ass*
(Jun 17, 2020, 11:25 AM)Roachy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 17, 2020, 09:58 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]

*The WY-SEC Press Office can suck my ass*

*The WY-SEC Press Office will happily suck his ass*
User has been warned for this post.
(Jun 17, 2020, 04:44 PM)Yas Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 14, 2020, 08:57 PM)Ketchup Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Employment with us comes with a range of benefits, including:

- Free accommodation

I thought me and ‍ blew up the base? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Look at me im part of an RP gang.
Bunch of nerds man

Did someone hurt your feelings?
(Jun 17, 2020, 04:44 PM)Yas Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 14, 2020, 08:57 PM)Ketchup Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Employment with us comes with a range of benefits, including:

- Free accommodation 

I thought me and ‍ blew up the base? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Look at me im part of an RP gang.
Bunch of nerds man

Imagine making an account just to post that and then fucking failing
[Image: As1x3D4.png]
WY-SEC 
Office of the Executive Director
Floor 4,
WY-SEC Plaza,
1 Robsin Square,
Weyland Park, 
EvoCity, ID 

Address to: 

Board of Executives, 
Weyland-Yutani Corporation, 
1 Weyland Park, 
EvoCity, ID

18 June, 2020,

Fellow Executives and former colleagues, 

It is with great regret and with immediate effect that I must announce my resignation from the position of Executive Director of Combined Global Security Operations within the corporation. 

I am proud to have contributed a portion of my life toward WY-SEC, and what I see as a sweeping reform and an entirely new culture within the organisation. However, given recent events which I will elaborate in,  I feel like given the breach of WY-SEC's autonomy and my own strategic and operational judgement, WY-SEC will soon no longer to operate so efficiently with that independent system that has allowed it to do so for so long. 

Recently, an incident was elevated to my attention in which two WY-SEC Operatives committed a serious, terminable breach of professional standards regulations on operations. I immediately suspended both Operatives and set a disciplinary hearing date. However, due to some, what I can only describe as personal relations between the two and the Chief Executive, unbeknownst to me, and something I consider the highest level of corruption, and as of yesterday, Peter Weyland personally intervened and held a "vote" behind my back of my own team, and decided that they should be entirely pardoned, despite their disciplinary record and evidence implicating them in the accusations. 

I consider this a betrayal. Not only of my operational independence and autonomy, but also of my personal relationship with Weyland and members of my own team. Because of this, two Operatives, who have committed not only highly reprehensible and unprofessional, but actually illegal conduct, may very well get off the hook, and this is something I cannot stand for. 

I have, for some time now, felt that there was some mission creep on the part of Peter Weyland, felt that my own position within the corporation was being eroded as Weyland, a man without any formal military training or experience, began to decide that he wanted to play soldier and make decisions in WY-SEC, at the detriment of the rest of the corporation. I should have seen this coming when we picked Weyland up for a meeting, and he had a golden AK-47 and plate carrier, to protect himself, he insisted. Now, this is confirmed by the ludicrous amounts of cash that Weyland is diverting from other areas of the business to fund an operation he considers a safari, so that he may play soldier. 

As for the future, it's my intention to continue some form of security, consulting, and military logistics work, likely with an aim towards actually doing some good in the world, however, I also intend to carry out some philanthropic works under the Jack & Olivia Kruger Foundation. 

Though I feel disappointed and betrayed, it has been a pleasure to work alongside many of those in WY-SEC. I am proud of what I, and we, have achieved, and what I have dedicated a portion of my life to. 

Regards, 

[Image: Gx57PbC.png]

Jack Kruger MSc (Hons)

Former Executive Director for Combined Global Security Operations 
Weyland-Yutani Corporation
[Image: 8n6tBZl.png]

Fernando Llorente de la Vega
WY Capital
Office of the WY-CAP Director, Floor 3
Heafy Executive Building
1 Weyland Park
EvoCity, ID 83731

Board of Executives
Weyland-Yutani Corporation
Heafy Executive Building
1 Weyland Park,
EvoCity, ID 83731

18 June, 2020

As of the date of this letter, I tender my resignation as Director of Weyland-Yutani Capital. While I have enjoyed my time and was looking forward to continuing with the corporation, recent events have made remaining a hard choice. Originally leading Public Relations for Weyland-Yutani, I joined with what I thought was a clear understanding of the company's direction and mission statement. However, it has become apparent to me that the Board of Executives has lost its focus over the last few weeks.

As everyone knows, I was disconcerted by the Chief Executive's interference in recent WY-SEC disciplinary actions. It felt to me that this was an abuse of power exercised on the highly autonomous subunit of the corporation. Executive Director Jack Kruger held the responsibility to lead the disciplinary process of his subordinates, and never in the history of the company has this been circumvented until recently. Such actions have achieved nothing positive, but rather have damaged the previously preserved autonomy of WY-SEC and hurt the authority of the Board.

Unfortunately, my dissatisfaction with not just this overreach - which I feel has only served to defend an employee from being reprimanded for his ill actions. Alas, this has sparked internal strife within the organisation that has now left me in an awkward position as Director of WY-CAP. In this position, I have assumed responsibilities for selecting, managing, and maintaining a team - and recent events have sparked a loss of faith in the authority of department heads when the disciplinary process is so easily circumvented.

I have no confidence in the leadership of the organisation, and this leaves me at odds with the Board as well as the Chief Executive. To my mind, I cannot effectively operate as a Director and see this resignation as my only option.

Best Regards,

[Image: GvDeHsD.png]

Fernando Llorente de la Vega
Director of WY-CAP
This thread is now closed

Pat

I want last post
Looks like the public relations disaster of the Ronald Johnson interview was the final blow, sad
bye bye! you won't be missed!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8