Limelight Forums

Full Version: Weyland-Yutani Corporation - Building better worlds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
How dare you get some fancy uniforms before i could get any XD
So far im investing 5 Million, 2 modellers and several months... and you guys be like... meh dont need that.
Looking good though. Good to have a 2 more civil themed ones too.
(Dec 5, 2019, 12:53 PM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]How dare you get some fancy uniforms before i could get any XD
So far im investing 5 Million, 2 modellers and several months... and you guys be like... meh dont need that.

We just need one decent modeller and a whole lotta commitment. ;P
(Dec 5, 2019, 12:53 PM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]How dare you get some fancy uniforms before i could get any XD

[Image: hoLFnX9.png]

Fr, PM me if you need some work done, I'd probs be able to help.
[Image: VyJ6EKh.png]

For immediate release

James Chambury, Director of Communications and Press

Evocity, ID

16 December, 2019

Yesterday, the Weyland-Yutani Corporation took part in an extended government contract that enabled the CEO, Peter Weyland, to engage in the editing, proposal and ratification of laws within Evocity. The contract, of which the contents is classified, enabled Mr Weyland to act as temporary regional controller.

[Image: MtfbcRt.png]
(Mr Weyland with his security team during a break in the convoy, Mr Weyland up front.)

There was some initial clashes between the law-enforcement already in place by the government and by the regional protection teams, however all was resolved after the contract was explained to the officers and all protection personnel were identified. Mr Weyland labelled the event as a "resounding success" and expressed wishes to continue future endeavours with the government.

[Image: Vx5ttHO.png]
(A standoff between an agent and Deputy M. Baker over jurisdiction)

The regional protection agents reported 20 successful arrests over the course of their shift, as well as the removal and deletion of various false and misleading posters/photos depicting corruption within the ranks. The convoy was successful, transporting Mr Weyland around the public roads without incident, except for a minor fender-bender between a speeding tow-truck and a security suburban. 
Username: [L²:M] Reebs
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63442895
IRL Age: 18
IG Hours: 476 hours at the time of application submission
Membership status: Current
What is our company about: Weyland Yutani is about building a better world, and strives to provide the finest in logistics, military services, development, and trade.
How could you benefit our corporation: 
Disciplined and spirited hard-worker with experience as a Law Enforcement Officer. Looking to expand my horizons and challenge myself in a new way. Interacts well with the general populace. Remains calm under pressure.
(Dec 19, 2019, 01:19 AM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

[Image: As1x3D4.png]
WY-SEC 
161st Field Operations Division
Floor 5,
WY Building,
1 Mainstreet,
EvoCity, ID 

Dear Mr Mondays (), 

I am pleased to inform you on behalf of the recruitment team from the 161st Field Operations Division that your application for employment within our field division has been approved.

Due to your extensive experience and references in the law enforcement field, the recruitment team feels confident in offering you an immediate start once you have completed your IOTC Diploma at our Military Institute.

Please, do get in touch as soon as possible to arrange your training.

Regards, 

[Image: Gx57PbC.png]
Jack Kruger
Director of Operations - 161st Field Division
Executive Director for Global Security Operations 
[Image: xsSjQwg.png]
[Image: 3GIpWra.png]
[Image: rZh624X.png]
[Image: 75MU9Kn.png]
Username: Faustin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47537763
IRL Age: 18
IG Hours: ~1400
Membership status: Active
What is our company about: The Weyland Yutani Corporation exists to develop new technologies, protect society and "build a better world". They do this in the form of their large security force in addition to their many research programmes, including their space missions,
How could you benefit our corporation: 
Having served in the Irish Military for the majority of my life, I believe I have an extensive and unique skill set which I can bring to WY Sec.
(Dec 24, 2019, 01:16 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

[Image: As1x3D4.png]
WY-SEC 
161st Field Operations Division
Floor 5,
WY Building,
1 Mainstreet,
EvoCity, ID 

Dear Mr McColm (), 

I am pleased to inform you on behalf of the recruitment team from the 161st Field Operations Division that your application for employment within our field division has been approved.

Due to your experience working for our company previously, as well as your Irish references, we'd be delighted to have you back on board with the 161st, as soon as you complete your IOTC diploma. 

Please, do get in touch as soon as possible to arrange your training.

Regards, 

[Image: Gx57PbC.png]
Jack Kruger
Director of Operations - 161st (EvoCity) Field Division WY-SEC
Executive Director for Global Security Operations 
Weyland-Yutani Corporation
[Image: SF4IvC7.png]
[Image: mm9mpCx.png]
[Image: M4VMFQV.png]
[Image: wUWrUZ4.png]
weyland: “were a peaceful organisation providing support to the government”

also weyland: *shooting up nexus*
(Dec 25, 2019, 03:54 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]weyland: “were a peaceful organisation providing support to the government”

also weyland: *shooting up nexus*

Merry crimbo <3
I mean its all good and well having all this power yet you couldn't beat the local sheriffs lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8