Limelight Forums

Full Version: Weyland-Yutani Corporation - Building better worlds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(Dec 26, 2019, 01:56 AM)Cochise Wrote: [ -> ]I mean its all good and well having all this power yet you couldn't beat the local sheriffs lol

Thanks Smile though we'll crush you into a fine dust.
[Image: 79ynk9J.png]
[Image: NJWBdt1.png]
[Image: FKyPR9M.png]
[Image: LtgSyR1.png]
(Dec 28, 2019, 11:01 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: LtgSyR1.png]

I kinda like WY now
Try to step up again and you little goblin boys will get more smoke from the quickness of my P90. Revolver Gang doesn't take shit from little goblin boys like you, and we will have no problem killing more of your pathetic men. We will not show mercy. It is time for you to pay your dues and submit to the Revolver Gang. These are my streets, my buildings, and my city.

-Revolver Gang Leader
I'll just shoot you in the head with an AWM again, no biggie
Username: SadKIIIIIIIIIIID | Robbie 'Death' Royce
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:154472770
IRL Age:14
IG Hours:279
Membership status: Yes
What is our company about: Building Better Worlds
How could you benefit our corporation: IDK
(Dec 30, 2019, 12:17 AM)emsens Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

[Image: As1x3D4.png]
WY-SEC 
161st Field Operations Division
Floor 5,
WY Building,
1 Mainstreet,
EvoCity, ID 

Dear Mr Royce (@emsens), 

We're sorry but on this occasion we have decided not to continue with your application.

Whilst we thank you for your interest in applying for the role of Ops - Operator, we feel that you were unable to put across your personal qualities, and how you would benefit the corporation in a satisfactory manner. In addition to this, you did not appear to have any relevant experience for the role, which is a must. 

If you are still interested in the role, we would welcome you to re-apply in at least a week's time, however we would suggest that you work on wording your application better in the future, and would also suggest that you gain some experience in a military or law enforcement setting. You could join a local law enforcement agency, such as the Marion County Sheriff's Office, for example. You could also, if interested in our corporation, look at our Military Institute's student options, to study with us for a degree or diploma, or look at applying for another division such as WY-IAD, WY Capital or Research & Development.

Regards, 

[Image: Gx57PbC.png]
Jack Kruger
Director of Operations - 161st (EvoCity) Field Division WY-SEC
Executive Director for Global Security Operations 
Weyland-Yutani Corporation
[Image: Po0KUgr.png]
[Image: usTZTV4.png]
[Image: LEgGlQN.png]
[Image: TlIhUQH.png]
[Image: jR0jyEQ.png]
[Image: y35zrBW.png]
[Image: P9qPDKl.png]
[Image: 49gg6OQ.png]
[Image: OwtYL5z.png]
[Image: Nyztc0l.png]
[Image: EQEiOa0.png]
[Image: Ily9AAp.png]
[Image: 2aveYIA.png]
[Image: lsZNcxC.png]
[Image: vkylSUC.png]
[Image: 1esMv_WqyIUXMZMhErUihUg.png]
To Whom this may Concern - 

Good evening/Morning Gentleman and ladies of Weyalnd-Yutani Corporation, I hope your day is going well - I'm writing to you today to inform you that a internal discussion has taken place with-in the S.O.A Club between the higher ups of the MC and we would like to resolve our issues through a meeting with you concerning both of our futures and what we can both do to ensure a better future for both of our groups from here on.

Over the past few months we have bickered with each other, thrown insult's at one another and have both unfairly taken the live's of people who should have lived better and longer lives and so from here on we would like to arrange a meeting at your next possible convenience to discuss the matter of peace between our two groups so that we can stop this senseless violence and continue to prosper with-in Evo-city together.

we have come to the conclusion that the up and coming war that was being planned between our two groups is unnecessary and radical where as we should do what we hope to do soon with you and discuss our problems Diplomatically and finalize an agreement that will benefit both of our groups fairly.

Yours sincerely[font=arial, sans-serif] -[/font]

Thomas 'Wolf' Richards

[Image: o52iyQe.png]

Sons of Anarchy - Vice president 
[Image: yzEjIml.gif]

Our alliances / organisational relations have changed but have not been updated,

Sons of Anarchy - Neutral

The National Guard - Friendly 

The Pickles Family - Disbanded

The Hightower Family - Disbanded

The Revolver Gang - Friendly

Marion County Sheriff's Office - Friendly 
(Jan 23, 2020, 02:30 PM)Roachy Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: yzEjIml.gif]

Our alliances / organisational relations have changed but have not been updated,

Sons of Anarchy - Neutral

The National Guard - Friendly 

The Pickles Family - Disbanded

The Hightower Family - Disbanded

The Revolver Gang - Friendly

Marion County Sheriff's Office - Friendly 
Ah very good, the Lee family's favourite Airsoft team. I hope our alliance is very good.
[Image: xRJSJzv.png]
[Image: MM9MLtS.png]
[Image: 7y2Pmpm.png]
[Image: taZorSo.png]
[Image: 64VOWQ7.png]
[Image: O26fv70.png]
[Image: As1x3D4.png]
WY-SEC 
Office of the Executive Director
Floor 4,
WY-SEC Plaza,
1 Robsin Square,
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Weyland Park, [/font]
EvoCity, ID 

[Image: dcceff70b94479edb575ab80b1cb0a77.png]

[Image: F94EFB6D983AD71CEBA7EDA4A42EDE7C54BE9236]
Marion County Jail, constructed and operated by WY-SEC

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Today I am proud to announce the signing of a groundbreaking new full-spectrum services contract between WY-SEC and the Marion County Idaho Sheriff's Office.

This new contract has been developed for months under the name Project Vigiles, and will see WY-SEC delivering f[font=Roboto, sans-serif]rontline policing services such as direct additional resources, county jail and air unit operations, as well as providing logistical and administrative support to the office. [/font]

The new contract allows the Office to access high-quality services and equipment that will help it in every aspect of it's operations, and will prove to be beneficial to both parties in the long run. The contract is unclassified for public reading, and is available upon request by emailing this office. 

I am delighted to have personally negotiated this project with Sheriff Mondays, and look forward to watching our organisations work together for years to come.

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Regards, 
[/font]

[Image: Gx57PbC.png]

Jack Kruger MSc (Hons)

Executive Director for Combined Global Security Operations 
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Weyland-Yutani Corporation[/font]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8