Limelight Forums

Full Version: Expansion: FiveM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(Nov 8, 2020, 12:05 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]Popped on for a bit when I had some free time, and it looked like fun. Driving test was a bit easy though, I ran over 8 bus drivers and got a 90% score.

Took Bambo 4 tries to do his...
(Nov 9, 2020, 10:35 PM)Redacted Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 8, 2020, 12:05 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]Popped on for a bit when I had some free time, and it looked like fun. Driving test was a bit easy though, I ran over 8 bus drivers and got a 90% score.

Took Bambo 4 tries to do his...

I didn't know they even had driver exams over there :THINKING: ...

(Nov 9, 2020, 04:33 AM)Catfish Wrote: [ -> ]

Glad to hear you had a good time man. In the time that you were on, do you have any suggestions or areas you believe we could do better on server-wise?

Hope to see you on the server again!
From what I can remember most things were pretty straight forward, but I believe I had a few buttons (something F1-menu like) that didn't work properly for me. Although this was in the very early stage of you guys publicly opening the server, I am not sure if it's fixed already as I haven't been on since.
Thanks though, I'll try and pop on again once I have some more free time but the extra restrictions, updated L&R and emergency law(s) country-wide in regards to COVID-19 haven't made it easier on LE over here. Good luck with the project and see you guys soon hopefully!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6