Limelight Forums

Full Version: Expansion: FiveM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(Oct 10, 2020, 02:03 PM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]Give me Governor of San Andreas or give me death.

I agree
I'm really excited to be apart of the FiveM Media team, so far it's been great, having played through the beta back when the server was called Blitzkrieg I know that the future of this server looks bright and I can't wait to play tonight, I look forward to seeing all of you on the server Wink
I think it'll be good to trial it with no whitelisting. It puts people off joining which in itself inhibits RP but we'll have to see how RP pans out. The more freedom the more RP is seen as a general Law but equally it makes yikes mingery too.
(Oct 10, 2020, 04:33 PM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]I think it'll be good to trial it with no whitelisting. It puts people off joining which in itself inhibits RP but we'll have to see how RP pans out. The more freedom the more RP is seen as a general Law but equally it makes yikes mingery too.

I will ban minges I can sniff them out from a mile away.
You BETTER.
(Oct 10, 2020, 02:03 PM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]Give me Governor of San Andreas or give me death.

Give me American Malcolm Tucker or give me death
Love this idea.

Is there more information on the server anywhere so I don’t have to 20 question this thread?
(Oct 11, 2020, 09:01 AM)Uncle Krusty Wrote: [ -> ]Love this idea.

Is there more information on the server anywhere so I don’t have to 20 question this thread?

You can join the Discord for our FiveM server through our own Discord. Also, for joining, just install GTA5, install FiveM and look for our name in the server browser.
(Oct 11, 2020, 10:07 AM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]

You can join the Discord for our FiveM server through our own Discord. Also, for joining, just install GTA5, install FiveM and look for our name in the server browser.

That didn’t answer my question at all
(Oct 11, 2020, 10:13 AM)Uncle Krusty Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 11, 2020, 10:07 AM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]

That didn’t answer my question at all

You can find more information through the discord.
might be time to rejoin the LL bandwagon
(Oct 11, 2020, 03:10 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]might be time to rejoin the LL bandwagon

That's basically mental
(Oct 11, 2020, 05:02 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 11, 2020, 03:10 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]might be time to rejoin the LL bandwagon

That's basically mental

No need to judge, Rage
(Oct 11, 2020, 07:37 PM)Lewwings Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 11, 2020, 05:02 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]

That's basically mental

No need to judge, Rage

<name pun>
(Oct 11, 2020, 07:41 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 11, 2020, 07:37 PM)Lewwings Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 11, 2020, 05:02 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]That's basically mental

No need to judge, Rage

<name pun>

Don’t try and doctor puns on the internet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6