Limelight Forums

Full Version: Expansion: FiveM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(Oct 9, 2020, 12:05 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]It`ll be transparent, he says, refusing to be transparent about specifics

On topic (love you doc), FiveM is a brilliant idea and I cannot wait

Ya, it's a boring but somewhat complex answer, so.
(Oct 9, 2020, 12:12 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 9, 2020, 12:05 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]It`ll be transparent, he says, refusing to be transparent about specifics

In the same way that it seems ARMA and FiveM have played out, where non staff teams have worked on something and then decided to integrate into the Limelight brand (correct me if I’m wrong), is Limelight basically open to anyone/any team approaching them about integrating their service or idea into the brand?
(Oct 9, 2020, 02:35 PM)livkx Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 9, 2020, 12:05 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]It`ll be transparent, he says, refusing to be transparent about specifics

In the same way that it seems ARMA and FiveM have played out, where non staff teams have worked on something and then decided to integrate into the Limelight brand (correct me if I’m wrong), is Limelight basically open to anyone/any team approaching them about integrating their service or idea into the brand?

We're welcome to anyone giving ideas, but not every opportunity pans out.
operation getting perma banned from it : ON
(Oct 8, 2020, 09:09 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 8, 2020, 09:01 PM)Eddy Wrote: [ -> ]gosh feel like the whole community will be staff soon

Jealous?
Not rlly. Just feel like with the amount of things opening there will be no players left at this rate lol
(Oct 9, 2020, 06:00 PM)Eddy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 8, 2020, 09:09 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 8, 2020, 09:01 PM)Eddy Wrote: [ -> ]gosh feel like the whole community will be staff soon

Jealous?
Not rlly. Just feel like with the amount of things opening there will be no players left at this rate lol

But new things bring new players, The server before it was LL already had near enough 100 people

I fucking love boring and somewhat complex answers, pls fire away dad
How smoothly will the server run? Most FiveM servers run at only 20 fps for me but some are at 60.
(Oct 9, 2020, 11:26 PM)Ollie Wrote: [ -> ]How smoothly will the server run? Most FiveM servers run at only 20 fps for me but some are at 60.

For me personally, the server runs just fine.
But it really depends on how good your pc is compared to Gmod FiveM requires a far better PC for it to run smooth.
Well that was fun, the forums just quoted something I posted like 4 months ago lmao. Anyways as I was saying,

Gmod is so bad in terms of optimization, that realistically, FiveM has been running far better than a majority of Gmod servers I’ve joined.
this looks pretty cool
We have just upgraded the Server yesterday, so It will run even smoother than it did before.
cant wait to see you on the server.
(Oct 10, 2020, 11:20 AM)Toby Wrote: [ -> ]We have just upgraded the Server yesterday, so It will run even smoother than it did before.
cant wait to see you on the server.

Whats the IP or whatever fivem uses?

Edit: I found it nvm
(Oct 9, 2020, 06:04 PM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 9, 2020, 06:00 PM)Eddy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 8, 2020, 09:09 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]Jealous?

But new things bring new players, The server before it was LL already had near enough 100 people

Exactly. It is not like LL is dividing its playerbase. We are merging with an already existing one.
Give me Governor of San Andreas or give me death.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6