Limelight Forums

Full Version: Expansion: FiveM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
My current connection may not be sufficient for some 5M servers but im eager to give it a try once im done with some of my current studies (in a week or 2). Could be something pretty neat.
(Oct 14, 2020, 05:24 PM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]My current connection may not be sufficient for some 5M servers but im eager to give it a try once im done with some of my current studies (in a week or 2). Could be something pretty neat.

USFS in FiveM when
My PC is not very good at running FiveM, however i wish you guys best of luck with this and i feel like its a good expansion
(Oct 23, 2020, 05:08 AM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]My PC is not very good at running FiveM, however i wish you guys best of luck with this and i feel like its a good expansion

Thank you very much and yes, it is indeed.
(Oct 23, 2020, 05:08 AM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]My PC is not very good at running FiveM, however i wish you guys best of luck with this and i feel like its a good expansion

Sucks to hear that would have loved to have you on the server Druggo. 
And we appreciate the support.
I saw FiveM and my ears peaked since that is all I have been playing for the past 2 years. Then I saw it is unwhitelisted which sucks to hear. Hopefully it all goes well though!
How's the server running for people compared to how they can run base GTA and what specs are you all running? I think my toaster of a desktop's i3-3220 with Intel on board graphics and 12GB DDR3 might just scrape by for the base game but it'd presume that FiveM is more demanding, especially if it'll have additional mods on top of that for the server itself.
(Oct 26, 2020, 01:07 PM)BrookeB2809 Wrote: [ -> ]How's the server running for people compared to how they can run base GTA and what specs are you all running? I think my toaster of a desktop's i3-3220 with Intel on board graphics and 12GB DDR3 might just scrape by for the base game but it'd presume that FiveM is more demanding, especially if it'll have additional mods on top of that for the server itself.

The performance will vary, depending on how many peds the server has enabled, but it will most likely be the same.
Server's up boys!
(Oct 26, 2020, 01:07 PM)BrookeB2809 Wrote: [ -> ]How's the server running for people compared to how they can run base GTA and what specs are you all running? I think my toaster of a desktop's i3-3220 with Intel on board graphics and 12GB DDR3 might just scrape by for the base game but it'd presume that FiveM is more demanding, especially if it'll have additional mods on top of that for the server itself.

I would highly suggest having the parts slightly above GTA 5's suggested requirements. FiveM takes up a tad more then default Vanilla GTA.
(Oct 29, 2020, 10:57 PM)Midget. Wrote: [ -> ]

I would highly suggest having the parts slightly above GTA 5's suggested requirements. FiveM takes up a tad more then default Vanilla GTA.

Yea, SP is 110 FPS for me, Online 80, FiveM 60. Mostly because of the content though probably.
Anyway he play this?
Popped on for a bit when I had some free time, and it looked like fun. Driving test was a bit easy though, I ran over 8 bus drivers and got a 90% score.
(Nov 8, 2020, 12:05 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]Popped on for a bit when I had some free time, and it looked like fun. Driving test was a bit easy though, I ran over 8 bus drivers and got a 90% score.

Hello sir, that'll be a 500$ fine or 10mins of jail
(Nov 8, 2020, 12:05 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]Popped on for a bit when I had some free time, and it looked like fun. Driving test was a bit easy though, I ran over 8 bus drivers and got a 90% score.

Glad to hear you had a good time man. In the time that you were on, do you have any suggestions or areas you believe we could do better on server-wise?

Hope to see you on the server again!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6