Limelight Forums

Full Version: Vote v5p with "Community Input Panel"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
v5p is cool
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-14452.html

Rockford > any current EC map
-Support for a complete replacement.
+Support for map cycles.
The problem is.

If we change the map there's gonna be at least a handful of people disappointed in the map change and want Rockford back, same goes to anything or any update we do. Truth is, its impossible to please everyone so in any future vote or anything like that we will most diffentliy get the majority vote pushed.

That being said, almost the same people who voted for Rockford, have #teamv5p now, its fine if you change your mind but we can't keep changing maps over and over again, so if we really want a map change now, we should do it in a smart way and actually experiencing the maps before fully changing them.
(Oct 19, 2017, 01:53 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-14452.html

Rockford > any current EC map
-Support for a complete replacement.
+Support for map cycles.

+Support
Yeah because constantly changing the map isn't why the US server failed at all...

Keep Rockford, one of the best maps to ever be released for RP imo. Smashed v2d, v4b1, and v5p out of the water.
tbh with some slight tweaks, i think https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=876839844 is a really nice looking map
(Oct 19, 2017, 02:58 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]Smashed v2d, v4b1, and v5p out of the water.

No
(Oct 19, 2017, 02:58 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah because constantly changing the map isn't why the US server failed at all...

Keep Rockford, one of the best maps to ever be released for RP imo. Smashed v2d, v4b1, and v5p out of the water.

no
(Oct 19, 2017, 03:15 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]How so? We've seen an increase in peak days since the switch according to some players.

"according to some players" we should also switch to v5p
Why not just use rp_evoford? Its rockford and evocity
(Oct 19, 2017, 01:41 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]Rockford is hurting our communities level of RP and honestly limiting our capacity for growth

This.
Every since I got unbanned and first accessed Rockford, It was just boring after the first week. This explains it perfectly. Its boring and the buildings are prefabricated.

One of the main reasons I'm probably banned was because of the pure boredom of being on the server. It's just boring, there's no passive RP. The only thing to do is either minge for at least a bit of entertainment, or just drive in circles wasting money on repair kits when you hit a random lampost that literally rendered 5 foot in front of you.

Pure boredom and its a shame.

And don't get me started on the pure shite rendering. 
(Oct 19, 2017, 05:06 PM)Coupcake Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 19, 2017, 01:41 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]Rockford is hurting our communities level of RP and honestly limiting our capacity for growth

This.
Every since I got unbanned and first accessed Rockford, It was just boring after the first week. This explains it perfectly. Its boring and the buildings are prefabricated.

One of the main reasons I'm probably banned was because of the pure boredom of being on the server. It's just boring, there's no passive RP. The only thing to do is either minge for at least a bit of entertainment, or just drive in circles wasting money on repair kits when you hit a random lampost that literally rendered 5 foot in front of you.

I agree on your point of just driving around, all i do is drive around because there is nothing interesting going on except shootouts at richard drive.
(Oct 19, 2017, 05:09 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 19, 2017, 05:06 PM)Coupcake Wrote: [ -> ]

This.

I agree on your point of just driving around, all i do is drive around because there is nothing interesting going on except shootouts at richard drive.

It's shit.
Limelight has gone downhill IMO. Perhaps I've just lost interest.

Prior to my ban I was trying to get a gun shop/shooting range RP up, but because of the terrible permalaws the cops came and shut it down every time there was no president (Which is the majority considering its a trash job, where you stand around doing jack shit other than pressing a tick or cross every 5 minutes)

Some rules just hinder RP, not enhance it.
That’s really the players and community’s problem tbh. There has never really been a push to do Passive RP. We’ve been having the same problem since we started.
I agree with and

Ever since we switched from Evocity i think that Limelight has become more 'boring' in a way i don't get the same feeling as i did with the Evocity map(s). I lost interest quite a bit ago and i went inactive for a bit and that was mostly due to the map change as i felt like there was no point in playing if i haven't got much to do. For me Evocity is the best map for Limelight. I liked v4b1 and there was no reason to change imo, to add to that we might have had an increased player base for a day or two whilst we had the map change and the new update (C&C) but over the past month or so i haven't noticed a change in playerbase than what it was with Evocity.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5