Limelight Forums

Full Version: Corrupt a Wish!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
[Image: 4Z7XnrZ.png]

We all love forum games it seems! So I call for a game called "Corrupt a Wish". For those who are unaware of the rules, you say something you wish for, and the person below you tries to twist what you grant in the way an ironic genie does, before giving a wish of his own, for the guy behind him to corrupt, leading to the awesome forum cycle.

Example:
Guy 1: I wish I had 1000 pounds of gold!
Guy 2: Granted, you are literally crushed by a ton of gold as it falls on you.
I wish for a car.
Et cetra, et cetra. We ready? I'll start.

I wish to be the president of America.
Granted but you're actually a crook and delete 18 and 1/2 minutes of tape, then resign and get your VP to pardon you of any criminal responsibility.

I wish that Sours will be tried in the Supreme Court of Trinidad and Tobago for stealing the "Corrupt a Wish!" thread.
Granted but the sentence is commuted when Sours pays the court £5 which is the most money they've seen held by a person.

I wish for my own fire truck.
Granted, but its just a regular truck that's been set on fire.

I wish to fly an airplane
Granted but it would go 20 KMH

I wish I would live in a nice place
Granted, but it's in New Jersey.

I wish for a better roommate.
Granted, but it's me - Sours.

I wish I had a high paying job.
Granted, But you dont get any money from it
(Apr 16, 2017, 03:33 AM)[L²:RP]Kenny Wrote: [ -> ]Granted, But you dont get any money from it

(You have to put down your own wish next)
I wish for one million dollars that I inherited legally from my dead grandfather on my father's side that is stored in a checking account of my choosing.
Granted, but they are Guyanan Dollars.

I wish that I could find the motivation to join the servers again.
Granted, but your account is wiped on all games you own.

I wish I had an amazing party.
(Apr 16, 2017, 06:03 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Granted, but your account is wiped on all games you own.

I wish I had an amazing party.

Granted but Tommy Wiseau attends regardless

I wish for all drivers to go at least 5 MPH over the speed limit rather than 10 under
Granted, but they will all get a citation and double demerits

I wish for nothing
Granted, but your existence immediately ends as nothing is absolute.

I wish for the food at the hospital to be edible and actually taste good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32