Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bentley Continental GT Speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> In Game
In-Game
In detail, explain your suggestion:
The bentley speed is currently way to slow and un-realistic, i'm spending 800k on a car, which is slow, and the modifications don't even save on it..
Why should this be implemented?
Well, in real life the Bentley continental GT Goes approx 206 mph, TheRock already has a script for this so the works basically already done.
+support if I spend 800k on a car then it should be fast
+Support
HUGE +Support
+Support, was gonna buy this car until I heard how it was slower than shit.
Bumping this UPPPP
Mega + Support. Even the dodge is faster than the current one. AND THATS 200k!
-support. I believe that this is set to be based on balance; you'd need to change the Ferrari's speed and the speed of other cars in order to change this if you want 'realism', which is your main selling point of this idea.
Blazing Wrote:-support. I believe that this is set to be based on balance; you'd need to change the Ferrari's speed and the speed of other cars in order to change this if you want 'realism', which is your main selling point of this idea.

Ehh, the reason i've made this is because... the car costs 800k and it's the same speed as the ferrari which is 350k, even the dodge charger, Police Tahoe, Taurus is faster. For a sports car speed is what makes it fun.
+support | That speed is fully unrealistic and the car is too expensive for that speed
+support, felt like a scam when I bought it and saw it barely went 50
(Mar 2, 2016, 04:07 PM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]
Blazing Wrote:-support. I believe that this is set to be based on balance; you'd need to change the Ferrari's speed and the speed of other cars in order to change this if you want 'realism', which is your main selling point of this idea.

Ehh, the reason i've made this is because... the car costs 800k and it's the same speed as the ferrari which is 350k, even the dodge charger, Police Tahoe, Taurus is faster. For a sports car speed is what makes it fun.

It's not primarily a sports car though, it's more of a luxury car which has the ability to decently drive off-road (in real-life).
(Mar 2, 2016, 10:04 PM)Blazing Wrote: [ -> ]

It's not primarily a sports car though, it's more of a luxury car which has the ability to decently drive off-road (in real-life).
Firstly It's A GT (GT) is a performance and luxury automobile capable of high speeds.
Secondly, It's not an SUV, It's not supposed to go off-road.
(Mar 2, 2016, 10:56 PM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 2, 2016, 10:04 PM)Blazing Wrote: [ -> ]

Firstly It's A GT (GT) is a performance and luxury automobile capable of high speeds.
Secondly, It's not an SUV, It's not supposed to go off-road.

It's not supposed to go off-road, but I said that it can decently drive off-road.

GT can mean that it is capable of high speeds, but do you really think that it would go faster than a Ferrari 458? 

GT means that it is capable of high speeds OR long distance driving, and I think that it is more of the latter in this case.
As far as I'm aware before I resigned from being an admin me and Obay worked on a list that redefined some of the cars's speeds and much more, the bently was suppose to be faster.

I think I heard that Zeppy is working on fixing the speeds or something like that, but on topic and for this Suggestion I'd say +Support.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5