Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bentley Continental GT Speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

+support
(Jun 25, 2016, 10:39 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]+support

It is already done, only needs to be added to the server Smile
I worked on the script very long ago, although Faustie didn't really have time to test when i was on, that's one of the reasons I've been inactive. Although I'll try to get in touch with him again. I really did enjoy doing some work for the server, even tho it's small things that people won't care about.
(Jun 26, 2016, 03:51 AM)Zeppy Wrote: [ -> ]I worked on the script very long ago, although Faustie didn't really have time to test when i was on, that's one of the reasons I've been inactive. Although I'll try to get in touch with him again. I really did enjoy doing some work for the server, even tho it's small things that people won't care about.

Hmm, well Rock did the same thing too.
(Jun 26, 2016, 12:19 PM)Watermelon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 26, 2016, 03:51 AM)Zeppy Wrote: [ -> ]I worked on the script very long ago, although Faustie didn't really have time to test when i was on, that's one of the reasons I've been inactive. Although I'll try to get in touch with him again. I really did enjoy doing some work for the server, even tho it's small things that people won't care about.

Hmm, well Rock did the same thing too.

Zeppy has worked on scripts in the past. Although The Rock gets most attention for it.
Still not done...
(Jul 8, 2016, 10:33 AM)Watermelon Wrote: [ -> ]Still not done...

Look at aaaaaallll the pages before. They are most likely working on that first.
(Jul 8, 2016, 01:30 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 8, 2016, 10:33 AM)Watermelon Wrote: [ -> ]Still not done...

Look at aaaaaallll the pages before. They are most likely working on that first.

I know but the thing is, the script is already done and I believe already in hands of the devs.
Well they have a lot on their plate so they are most likely picking the most important ones atm.
(Jul 8, 2016, 03:03 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]Well they have a lot on their plate so they are most likely picking the most important ones atm.

I know I'm only asking if its still on their mind, just a confirmation.
(Jul 8, 2016, 03:03 PM)Watermelon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 8, 2016, 03:03 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]Well they have a lot on their plate so they are most likely picking the most important ones atm.

Fair enough.
(Jul 8, 2016, 03:06 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 8, 2016, 03:03 PM)Watermelon Wrote: [ -> ]

Fair enough.

Smile
Is this gonna happen anytime soon :Big Grin want to buy one but i want it to be fast lol
+Support
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5